Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE (945 Views)

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jesus loves you. Declare him your Lord and personal saviour today.

Give your life to Jesus, now. Tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
He cares.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Jesus loves you. Declare him your Lord and personal saviour today.
Give your life to Jesus, now. Tomorrow may be too late.
This is a lie, please! undecided
Jesus Christ instead taught that His love exists only for those who obey His teachings and commandments. undecided
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy.
12 This is what I command you: Love each other as I have loved you.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do.
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me.
16 “You did not choose me. I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name.
17 This is my command: Love each other. - John 15 vs 9 - 16
Not even once, throughout all of His teachings, did He proclaim love for all in the world, nor for anyone other than for those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments. The love, and also friendship, of Jesus Christ, are conditioned on obedience to His teachings and commandments. So it is very very wrong to tell people that Jesus Christ loves them when it is in fact a lie! undecided
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Go and study this passage of the bible. John 3:16.

Then come back and tell me it's still a lie.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Go and study this passage of the bible. John 3:16.

Then come back and tell me it's still a lie.
Always endeavor to open your very own eyes and mind when you read that which is in fact stated. In fact, ensure you do so even when you are fed the various soundbites from your many pulpits. undecided
Here's what Jesus Christ said of the love that is available in Him from God. undecided
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him.
18 People who believe in God’s Son are not judged guilty.But people who do not believe are already judged, because they have not believed in God’s only Son.
19 They are judged by this fact: The light[c] has come into the world. But they did not want light. They wanted darkness, because they were doing evil things.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light. They will not come to the light, because the light will show all the bad things they have done.
21 But anyone who follows the true way comes to the light. Then the light will show that whatever they have done was done through God. - John 3 vs 16 - 21
a. In verse 16, Jesus Christ made abundantly clear that God's love for man as given through Him only belongs to those who believe in Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
b. In verse 18, Jesus Christ reiterated that those who do not believe will not have the love that God offers to mankind in Jesus Christ. undecided
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy.
12 This is what I command you: Love each other as I have loved you.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do.
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me.
16 “You did not choose me. I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name.
17 This is my command: Love each other. - John 15 vs 9 - 16
c. Combine that truth with that which Jesus Christ in fact stated in John 15, and you quickly see that it has in fact never been true that Jesus Christ loves everyone. No, Jesus Christ never said He did, nor did God make that claim of His Jesus Christ, the agreement He promised through the prophets. Jesus Christ is designed in such a way that His love abounds only for those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - they are those who are indeed loved by the Father, and by Jesus Christ. undecided
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 21 - 26
d. Jesus Christ of those who loves Him proclaiming that the Father will love them and live inside of them. undecided
25 “I have told you these things, using words that hide the meaning. But the time will come when I will not use words like that to tell you things. I will speak to you in plain words about the Father.
26 Then you will be able to ask the Father for things in my name. I’m not saying that I will have to ask the Father for you.
27 The Father himself loves you because you have loved me. And he loves you because you have believed that I came from God.
28 I came from the Father into the world. Now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.” - John 16 vs 25 - 28

e. Jesus Christ also informed you that God loves you because you love Jesus Christ - you obey His teachings and commandments, the only way you can love Jesus Christ. undecided

So yes, it has always been a lie to claim "Jesus Christ loves you" when in fact Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear in His very teachings that He does not love everyone. He only loves those who love Him - those who continuously submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - and His friends are those who do obey Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Romans 5:7-10
[7]For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
[8]But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
[9]Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
[10]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Christ's sacrificial death on the cross for man's atonement is a demonstration of his love.
He didn't die for saints, he died for sinners. That's a love language.

But whatever, everyone with his agenda.

But blessedmery8, your topic heading is misleading. That's a kind of deception right there - I mean clickbaiting.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2022
safesurfer:
Romans 5:7-10
[7]For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
[8]But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
[9]Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
[10]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Christ's sacrificial death on the cross for man's atonement is a demonstration of his love.

But whatever, everyone with his agenda.

But blessedmery8, your topic heading is misleading. That's a kind of deception right there - I mean clickbaiting.

I put a picture of my sideview before but later removed it.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I put a picture of my sideview before but later removed it.
okay then.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
safesurfer:
1. Christ's sacrificial death on the cross for man's atonement is a demonstration of his love.

2. But whatever, everyone with his agenda.

1. Again, that "atonement" you speak of only belongs to those who stand faithful - living in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- until the end , they alone will be saved- Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 . Jesus Christ told you that His "love language" only applies to those who obey His teachings and commandments, this His Gospel. So it is a lie to go around telling people that Jesus Christ loves them. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Truth and if you love Him surely your agenda at all times will be to speak His Truth and His Truth alone. undecided
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, that "atonement" you speak of only belongs to those who stand faithful - living in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- until the end , they alone will be saved- Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 . Jesus Christ told you that His "love language" only applies to those who obey His teachings and commandments, this His Gospel. So it is a lie to go around telling people that Jesus Christ loves them. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Truth and if you love Him surely your agenda at all times will be to speak His Truth and His Truth alone. undecided
Romans 5:6
[6]For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Christ died for the ungodly. That's love. Lol.

As I said, everyone with his agenda.

And, thank God, You're not an authority to decide what's wrong and right, what's true and what's false.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
safesurfer:
1. Christ died for the ungodly. That's love. Lol.

2. As I said, everyone with his agenda.

3. And, thank God, You're not an authority to decide what's wrong and right, what's true and what's false.
This is the reason why I suggest that anyone who wants to know Jesus Christ take a course in Logical reasoning in order to understand what Truth is. undecided

1. The very same Jesus Christ who told you Himself that He came to call the sinners to repentance, and not the righteous also informed you that only those who live their lives in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments will receive the love which He has to give. Surely, you understand that you cannot take one thing He said without taking all that He said? undecided

He made an offer to sinners and ungodly alike as decreed in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 to those who met His criteria. He further insisted that only those from among them who obey His commandments and teachings will His love be revealed - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - insisting that only those among even those select who stand faithful until the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Surely, you don't intend to discard some parts of His teachings as if lies only to hold on to that part which aligns with your personal delusion of choice? undecided

2. The Truth of God is All-or-nothing meaning you cannot conclude on what are your assumptions from parts of it. You either accept all of it or you might as well accept nothing of it. If your agenda is to deceive people with meaningless soundbites , you are definitely not alone in that but I hope it is at least clear that the truth is not what you have. undecided

3. The only authority as far as the Kingdom of God is Jesus Christ. He alone is Master - Teacher, Head,Prophet, Leader, Shepherd, Helper, etc,. - over all those who belong to Him. And it is His Word that I continue to speak to you on this since His Truth from 2000 years ago is that He does not live everyone. undecided

Any man out there who pretends to be authority is a false teacher and false prophet as Jesus Christ warned. Any man who claims Jesus Christ loves all is a liar. . undecided
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is the reason why I suggest that anyone who wants to know Jesus Christ take a course in Logical reasoning in order to understand what Truth is. undecided

1. The very same Jesus Christ who told you Himself that He came to call the sinners to repentance, and not the righteous also informed you that only those who live their lives in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments will receive the love which He has to give. Surely, you understand that you cannot take one thing He said without taking all that He said? undecided

He made an offer to sinners and ungodly alike as decreed in Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 to those who met His criteria. He further insisted that only those from among them who obey His commandments and teachings will His love be revealed - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - insisting that only those among even those select who stand faithful until the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Surely, you don't intend to discard some parts of His teachings as if lies only to hold on to that part which aligns with your personal delusion of choice? undecided

2. The Truth of God is All-or-nothing meaning you cannot conclude on what are your assumptions from parts of it. You either accept all of it or you might as well accept nothing of it. If your agenda is to deceive people with meaningless soundbites , you are definitely not alone in that but I hope it is at least clear that the truth is not what you have. undecided

3. The only authority as far as the Kingdom of God is Jesus Christ. He alone is Master - Teacher, Head,Prophet, Leader, Shepherd, Helper, etc,. - over all those who belong to Him. And it is His Word that I continue to speak to you on this since His Truth from 2000 years ago is that He does not live everyone. undecided

Any man out there who pretends to be authority is a false teacher and false prophet as Jesus Christ warned. Any man who claims Jesus Christ loves all is a liar. . undecided

I think you should apply the bolded statement to yourself. God's love for the sinner does not exclude him from responding to the call to repentance.

You claim that Christ doesn't love all. That's laughable. For why does he command his disciples to "love thy enemies" (Matt 5) if himself does have love for them?

Love has degrees. Christ's love for the sinner is not the same love he has for the saints.

He has already expressed his love for the sinner by dying for them. That is a fact.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
safesurfer:
1. I think you should apply the bolded statement to yourself. God's love for the sinner does not exclude him from responding to the call to repentance.

2. You claim that Christ doesn't love all. That's laughable. For why does he command his disciples to "love thy enemies" (Matt 5) if himself does have love for them?

3. Love has degrees. Christ's love for the sinner is not the same love he has for the saints.

4. He has already expressed his love for the sinner by dying for them. That is a fact.
Again, I recommend you at least read up a book on logical reasoning to help you understand how to resolve statements made by individuals, even God.

1. As Jesus Christ clearly indicated in all of His teachings, God's Love for even the sinner is only made available if and only if said sinner abandons his old ways, choosing to accept and obey Jesus Christ instead. That is what is written of God's Love for sinners in Jesus Christ in almost every place you have quoted or tried to wiggle around up to this point. undecided

There is no place in scripture where it is explicitly written that "God Loves sinners" - none. There is nowhere in scripture where it is found written exclusively that "Jesus Christ loves sinners". Not a single place in all of the scripture. Instead, what is written, over and over, and over is that Jesus Christ's conditional love is extended to sinners provided the conditions set are met by the sinners. You change that fact and you are no longer speaking God's Truth but instead spewing lies in His name. undecided

2. undecided The commandments Jesus Christ gave are for His followers - those who live their lives in continuous submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments - to obey. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, and it is only those who belong to Him that benefit from God's promise in Jesus Christ. When His followers do as He, Jesus Christ, commands them, then His love is revealed to them, the followers, not to those they show love to. undecided

3. Love has degrees? Now you are simply being delusional. We are speaking here of God's Love and Law which is Jesus Christ and there is only one dimension to it, and obedience is the only way to access it. undecided

4. Wrong! His death means nothing to the sinner who chooses to remain in His sins. So stop lying to people using His name. His death only means something to those who choose to trust and obey Him.... that is what Jesus Christ told you 2000 years ago and that is what remains His Truth even to this day. undecided

Stop attempting to use what amounts to meaningless soundbites in an attempt to overwrite that which Jesus Christ informed you is His everlasting Word abeg! undecided

God's Love for all in Jesus Christ is conditioned on trust and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. What this means is that you will never have that love if you don't trust and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. It was never offered to anyone for free and that truth remains even to this day. undecided
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, I recommend you at least read up a book on logical reasoning to help you understand how to resolve statements made by individuals, even God.

1. As Jesus Christ clearly indicated in all of His teachings, God's Love for even the sinner is only made available if and only if said sinner abandons his old ways, choosing to accept and obey Jesus Christ instead. That is what is written of God's Love for sinners in Jesus Christ in almost every place you have quoted or tried to wiggle around up to this point. undecided

There is no place in scripture where it is explicitly written that "God Loves sinners" - none. There is nowhere in scripture where it is found written exclusively that "Jesus Christ loves sinners". Not a single place in all of the scripture. Instead, what is written, over and over, and over is that Jesus Christ's conditional love is extended to sinners provided the conditions set are met by the sinners. You change that fact and you are no longer speaking God's Truth but instead spewing lies in His name. undecided

2. undecided The commandments Jesus Christ gave are for His followers - those who live their lives in continuous submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments - to obey. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, and it is only those who belong to Him that benefit from God's promise in Jesus Christ. When His followers do as He, Jesus Christ, commands them, then His love is revealed to them, the followers, not to those they show love to. undecided

3. Love has degrees? Now you are simply being delusional. We are speaking here of God's Love and Law which is Jesus Christ and there is only one dimension to it, and obedience is the only way to access it. undecided

4. Wrong! His death means nothing to the sinner who chooses to remain in His sins. So stop lying to people using His name. His death only means something to those who choose to trust and obey Him.... that is what Jesus Christ told you 2000 years ago and that is what remains His Truth even to this day. undecided

Stop attempting to use what amounts to meaningless soundbites in an attempt to overwrite that which Jesus Christ informed you is His everlasting Word abeg! undecided

God's Love for all in Jesus Christ is conditioned on trust and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. What this means is that you will never have that love if you don't trust and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. It was never offered to anyone for free and that truth remains even to this day. undecided
Who did Jesus die for? Sinners.
What do we call that singular act? Love.

How come sinners are not immediately judged by God when they err?
Because God is love. And one of the characteristics of love is patience (1 Corinthians 13).

Again, God's already expressed love for the sinner does not excuse him from taking personal responsibility.

It also doesn't mean he'll not be judged at the last day if he doesn't respond in kind to God's already expressed love.

God loves the sinner.
But He'll also judge the sinner.

He's Love. And He's the Judge.

At the bolded, yes. Love has degrees.
Revelation 3:20: Christ stands at the door, knocking (that's Him taking the initiative and reaching out to the sinner - that's love).
"If any man opens the door, I'll come in to him, and dine with him, and he with Me" That's a whole new level of love unlocked there.

Plus, don't think anyone you see is a product of 'soundbites' from the pulpits. (you've used that word repeatedly).

Some of us also read our Bibles personally.

Modified: I'm done with these discourse.
By the way, deal with your anger issues.
Using words like 'delusional' 'liar' etc because one views a particular subject from a different perspective from you is somehow.

Again I'm done here. O da bo.
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
safesurfer:
1. Who did Jesus die for? Sinners. What do we call that singular act? Love.

2. How come sinners are not immediately judged by God when they err? Because God is love. And one of the characteristics of love is patience (1 Corinthians 13).

3. Again, God's already expressed love for the sinner does not excuse him from taking personal responsibility. It also doesn't mean he'll not be judged at the last day if he doesn't respond in kind to God's already expressed love. God loves the sinner. But He'll also judge the sinner. He's Love. And He's the Judge.

4. Plus, don't think anyone you see is a product of 'soundbites' from the pulpits. (you've used that word repeatedly). Some of us also read our Bibles personally.
1. Wrong! Jesus Christ did not die for Sinners. Instead, Jesus Christ died in order to provide The Way to the Father for sinners and unbelievers. Only those of them who accept The Way - those who live in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments will benefit from The Way. All other sinners and unbelievers who refuse to accept the way, will not benefit from The Way. undecided

What do I call that "single act"? I call it God's agreement which He promised to provide to men from the time of the Prophets. Why? undecided

2. You are, again, wrong! Jesus Christ told you that they were already judged and condemned by God before He, Jesus Christ showed up on the scene to offer Himself as The Way - John 3 vs 16 - 21. So pulling verses out-of-context as it is obvious you contract that declared by Jesus Christ Himself in your many attempts at this. undecided

3. Stop with the desperate attempts at shifting the goalpost! undecided

The focus is on the love of Jesus Christ first, and as shown over and over in the Gospels, the Love of Jesus Christ is only retained for those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, hence the reason why it is a lie to say "Jesus Christ loves sinners" when He Himself made clear who His Love is instead for. undecided

4. I am certain you realize that other than the baseless assertions regarding love that you keep making here, all your attempts at mansplaining love have been nothing but direct rejection of that which was stated by Jesus Christ Himself - the outright rejection of His very teachings and commandments. undecided

Again, God's Love for all in Jesus Christ is conditioned on trust and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. What this means is that you will never have that love if you don't trust and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. It was never offered to anyone for free and that truth remains even to this day. undecided
Re: ACCEPT JESUS TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Safesurfer, Now, to God's Love. If you understood even a smidge of what it means to say that God is Love, you would realize the faultiness of your argument regarding the love of God thus far. The statement God is Love means that every - good and terrible - God does is direct evidence of His Love. God, Himself is love and what that means is everything He does is love in action.

* When God made man, bestowed on him dominion over all, then kicked Him out the garden of Eden, that was God's love in action.
* When God destroyed the world with the flood during the time of Noah, that was God's love in action.
* When God did what He did at Babel, and then at Sodom and Gomorrah, that was also God's love in action.
* When God chose Abraham, Isaac, and the descendants of Jacob as His people..that was God's love too.
* When God drowned Pharaoh and his army in the sea, that was God's love in action.
* When God punished the Israelites in the desert, burying about 14000 of them alive for dishonoring Him and wiping out generations of them in a matter of 40 years, that was God's love in action.
* When God punished all of Isreal for Achan's sin, that was also love in action.
* When God caused sent armies from Babylon, Persia, Greece, and even Rome, etc. to ravage the land of Israel whom He cursed for their turning away from Him, that was also God's Love in action.....

Everything God does represents God's Love in action. So, please stop making this terrible mistake that somehow sending Jesus Christ is one of the only acts of Love from God to mankind. Even His wrath is born of His Love for mankind. undecided

Now to God's sending of Jesus Christ, His New agreement/Covenant to the world is, yes, also an act of Love, from God. However, to access/benefit from that particular act of Love, God set up conditions that each man would need to meet in order to, and that is exactly what Jesus Christ, the agreement Himself, explained to you in His Gospel over 2000 years ago. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Groom Seen Playing Virtual Bet While His Wife Danced At Wedding Reception (video / What Is The Different From Marriage And Family / How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.