Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US (12456 Views)

Oba Of Benin Receives Bronze Head & Cockerel Returned From The UK / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Makotu: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by PStacks(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
U didn't go to America. You just passed their back yard Canada
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by ipobarethieves: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
cool
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by 00FFT00(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by TemmyT002(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Somebody that took picture in the UK and said he was in America.
These politicians sef
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by ogatboy(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Lol but you no tweet all that period. When are you going back to the states?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by kayevans: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2022
sundayoguche:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/fbi-not-looking-for-me-i-just-returned-from-the-united-states-chimaroke-nmamani-reacts-to-claims-he-embezzled-418million-as-enugu-governor.html

It is the bravado with which they mention these things for me. A serving Nigerian senator and former governor comfortably telling us he maintains a residence in the US? Pray, did he already have that house prior to being a public officer?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by viceddy95(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Biel:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
This person is a scam,don’t pay any money into the acc,why are you opening different nairaland acc for the same purpose,to beg and scam people…go and look for work and if you like vote for the wrong person in the next election…

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
When exactly did he return from the US....I want to check something.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Oddfinder001: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Sorry dem don already cast u for Twitter..na uk u enter.and more so the video u posted is not recent. Old thieves

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Eketem: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2022
He posted a video of himself with his kids claiming it was in US immediately he was called out that it was Scotland due to right hand drive and scenery he deleted and blocked person

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of ipob, $41m in 1999 is almost the whole budget of Enugu state

The whole budget of Enugu for like 13 years.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by EmmyCC: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2022
You don't have the right of choice Sir. You are a party man. If you are not comfortable with the party you are in leave it and go to where you like and nobody will criticize you.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Jones4190(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2022
GboyegaD:
How would he say the state never had such amount? That is less than N6billion. He could clear his name without making caricature of the state.
check the budget of Enugu state in 1999 when he was the governor
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
You de mind dem? Meanwhile,

I Am Not Aware Of Any $41.8m US Judgement ― Chimaroke Nnamani

•Says it's cheap blackmail

By Taiwo Amodu

Abuja On Oct 4, 2022

Former Governor of Enugu state and Senator representing Enugu East senatorial district,
Dr Chimaroke Nnamani has described as a ruse the report of a $41.8 million judgement against him in the United States.

The federal lawmaker in a statement he personally signed and made available to journalists in Abuja said the report was fake news and targeted at maligning him because of his alternative views on the recent political development in the country.

“Campaign of calumny, intimidation, insults and abuse orchestrated to suppress and diminish my voice.

“However my voice will grow louder and more persistent. I know my recent position will attract this attack by those who cannot tolerate alternative views. Democracy allows alternative viewpoints.

“If I cannot express my opinion and take a stand who will?

“There was no such judgement anywhere. The author of the fake news is a known blackmailer. I’m not surprised that he has offered himself as a willing tool for this hatchet job once again.

“I left Enugu state on a solid foundation 15 years ago. Records of our accomplishments is an open book. No amount of mudslinging can rewrite our history.

“I urge our people and Nigerians alike to ignore the mischievous report sponsored by political foes and professional blackmailers,” he said.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2022
sundayoguche:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/fbi-not-looking-for-me-i-just-returned-from-the-united-states-chimaroke-nmamani-reacts-to-claims-he-embezzled-418million-as-enugu-governor.html

IBO this..IBO that..WHY WHY WHY
..but why are FBI always looookin for IBO people for drug?.....must everytin always be about fruad & drug? this is getttin embarasssing for our Nigeria...sweeriously!! (no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by oluwatobi43301: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jones4190:
check the budget of Enugu state in 1999 when he was the governor

You should go do your fact check again. Enugu has a budget greater than N6billion each of the years mention.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Mrkindness: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani is a due thief.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by bilulu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of ipob, $41m in 1999 is almost the whole budget of Enugu state
dull people everywhere, so IPOB made the FBI story up.... and tomorrow you will be crying of joblessness ode
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by olisaEze(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2022
How these people boldly flaunt their dual nationalities (which is illegal in Nigeria BTW) while remaining in govt is what I don’t understand! You’re maintaining a residence abroad with money you steal from Nigeria and ignorant people keep supporting you, no be juju be that??
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Advocate500: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2022
You should return on Twitter too,fuul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / Edo Polls: Ize-iyamu Tenders 988 INEC Voter Registers As Evidence / Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.