Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" (27859 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
please tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor or better still highlight obi achievements as governor like this

Google, the machine learning system is enough, do thorough research On both of them. I am sure even Tinubu own Wey you know na them say them say,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Echoban: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not collecting 10% of IGR and Pension

No wonder Anambra is richer
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by abc115: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Renewed Hope

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by DesChyko: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

You've dropped your pro-Buhari handle in favour of a shiny brand new pro-Tinubu handle for Tinubu to come and fix the mess your darling Buhari created. This same 'Cassava Garri Ewa' mantra mannequin that can't hold a steady poise without support?

You're not well and you have no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by abc115: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Asiwaju is a goal

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by iwaeda: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
BreconHills:

And Atiku who says nothing wrong if his friends buy privatised industries?

Or Obi who says Nigeria should open up completely to foreign imports?

They don't want to steal public assets abi?

At least Tinubu is one of them grin angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Treasure17(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Nothing good can come out of APC. It should have been renewed Failure.

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Konjiboii: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
E sure me die say no be BAT write this manifesto,baba no get that stamina.persin when be say if e come to speak English hin go dey bebebe like imbe but if na Yoruba hin go dey bust like Twista.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Echoban: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:
Well done to the mod that moved this to FP o. Well done. If it was a thread on Obi now, people go tag and tag and tag una before it sees the daylight of the FP.

I can't believe the fulls here getting giddy and jumpy over words , but when it's other candidates, they say words don't matter and it's actions that is the most important.

BAT has always been a man of word and action. We have no doubt bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by blizzers(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
DenreleDave:

tell us how he did na.

are you scared to show us proofs?

Akwuzu camp and ezu dead river body are his achievement.. Peter obi is a mur'er'errrrr grin grin grin

Lets start with road....Total km of road Tinubu constructed vs Obi Constructed.
Tinubu did 600Km vs Obi 900km

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Kajaard: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
please tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor or better still highlight obi achievements as governor like this

You dodged my question in a previous thread.

I said you should give me 5 reasons why Tinubu is the man for the job, you never replied back.

If you are such a die hard supporter of Tinubu at least you should be able to educate and convince us why he is the chosen one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Sleyk: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

He never mentioned peter obi why are you crying..........is atiku not there?.... It seems peter obi is una nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
grin

Another APC lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by begoniaa: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Echoban:
BAT has always been a man of word and action. We have no doubt bro.

Plsss, get out of my mentions, jo.

Man of words and actions ko, man of Igbo, cannabis and gbana ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Kaiser20: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
Nice ideas but Delly Baba to come to live TV and tell us more about this ideas ...1 hour is enough
The Druggie can not speak on television he is a Dementia patient.
I challenge anyone that Tinubu can't speak coherently for 15 minutes on TV without making foolish mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
Kindly download the 80-paged document here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtMYl9SahIay5-eFhp0u9lWSYs4gxWyJ/view?usp=drivesdk

God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Waste of time. How many things in the 2019 and 2015 manifestos were achieved
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by begoniaa: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:
You dodged my question in a previous thread.

I said you should give me 5 reasons why Tinubu is the man for the job, you never replied back.

If you are such a die hard supporter of Tinubu at least you should be able to educate and convince us why he is the chosen one.

Dude ran away from me too. grin

He was asking for evidence of PO visiting Haiti and donating $200,000k to the earthquake victims and I showed him. Man's been crickets since.

That's definitely his MO- running away with his tail in between his legs.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by openmine(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
cardoctor:
What happened to the previous hope?
Abeg help me ask them ohh
Since tinubu said buhari has done well,the tag should have been consolidation or continuation!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Kelvinskillz: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
Kindly download the 80-paged document here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtMYl9SahIay5-eFhp0u9lWSYs4gxWyJ/view?usp=drivesdk

God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
With which data? Be like u dry mental

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Belluski: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Ooh you don’t want to talk about the fact that this is another scam of $1 will equal N1... the people can’t be fooled twice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by CSTRR: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Lol

I still remember this clown campaigning for Buhari so vehemently.

He should come and tell us how many of those promises he made in 2015 were fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by damkin24(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:

It's your right to do that, please exercise it. It doesn't matter what your next generation experiences after you make the wrong decisions that will harm their future tomorrow.
What guarantees you too that your own decision is not a wrong one.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by kayusely70(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Ride on Jagaban! No retreat! No surrender!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by NigeriaEngineer(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Oga calm down, what did tinubu do? Tell us one major road that was built during tinubu tenure?
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by ACCURETE(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I read the part where he talks about giving more powers to the states and local governments and I am impressed.
Left to me most of the powers should be at the local government level.
it good but if you give power to local government hmm it might be a problem more than what we are facing
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by meshach5000(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
I see continued suppression,oppression,tripled looting,unrivaled extortion,above all extermination of the only available source of hope and survival.
if you like write 10000 pages , no sensible and reasonable Nigerian is meant to cast a vote in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by CSTRR: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
There are no shortage of manifestoes.

Ideas are everywhere.

What is lacking is integrity and patriotism.

That is what is lacking.

We have enough papers, we don't have enough Patriots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by victorsola: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:

You will be a big liar if you say you haven't heard that Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu in every parameter. You are just feigning ignorance and wasting everyone's time to keep repeating what you already know.
how did he do that . Why are u lots liers like your candidates. I will give you 50 things tinubu did while he was a governor but I bet u can’t give me 5 . BecaUse he did nothing. I grew up in the east and I can tell you obi cannot be compared to tinubus achievements. Never
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by LadyExcellency: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
The political will to drive common reasoning is just what is missing, in Africa.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
If Tinubu is Claiming The Successes of Fashola & Ambode Because He Brought Them In , Why is He Shying Away From The Failures of Buhari?
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by meetme01: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

They have told you a million times. No one if forcing anybody to vote Peter Obi. You don't need to tell the world whom you are voting for.

Just let your conscience be clear that the person you voted for, is whom you feel can revamp Nigeria. No guilt. That's all.

I shouted, say Buhari. Here I am today, looking into the eye of my young boy, what future awaits him. That's conscience and not, we rebuild or we would rebuild. We did this and that. Morality should justify.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Fearyourcreator: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
iwaeda:

Not for me sir. Tinubu we be dealt heavy blow grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not here sir... For every endeavor there is what is called experience... He is the best amongst the rest... He got capacity ... Brain too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents / President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.