Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? (852 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2022
It hurts to see some guys relate with ladies who acts or behaves local or cheaply because of their simpingly rich and desperate expressions towards her.

A lady that cares about u will not always flash you to call her... you call her and she's telling your to subscribe for her, that her internet data is finished... you subscribe for her and she's not even chating with you on WhatsApp, you checked her status and she's hugging a fresh boy with caption "LOML"

You called her to ask her who the guy is, she said it her cousin... grin

She blocked you from seeing her status henceforth. grin

Simpletons everywhere grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by Sneakytoucher: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
u sound like u just had all of these done to u... Was it riele?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by Jennylove21(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
On point
Re: She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
u sound like u just had all of these done to u... Was it riele?
Riele is married, she was pregnant for me before she married her then boyfriend, the guy actually thinks his first son is he's. I went for the naming ceremony... I gave the guy 7k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by kelspinall(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
una still de bothered about gals,una de try ooo
Re: She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
You're right, but u sound like a victim

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Insecure About Your Success Or Archievments? / Polygamy Is Back! / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.