Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua (26718 Views)

Usyk Beats Tyson Fury To Win Historic Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Fight / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Berlindefense: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Joshua escaped grin grin
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Nsonaso(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him another

They’ve left him to battle his bad times alone

That’s exactly how they’ll leave Tinubu after next year to trek all alone to Irigaji
Ha be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Streetmovement(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol this nigga talks way too much, naxo Wilder been dey talk when him never lose, mk him just dey careful sha cuz person wey go beat am no go get name, everybody gets beaten at some point unless he run go retire now wey he still dey hot.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Innocentman86: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
When I said we are afonjas are cowords people will say why condemning your own people.
We are betrayals,cowords,liars,pretenders and very hateful.
Joshua should come to ijebu ode let me give him juju to fight to cure his cowordice grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cowords.

3 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fadddd:
For being wise enough not fighting Fury, Joshua won the match.

Go give am belt na...
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by livinbygrace: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him another

That’s exactly how they’ll leave Tinubu after next year to trek all alone to Irigaji

At 35 you supposed to have sense na,grow up and stop this childish act

5 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Emperorone(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
fergie001:
Agreed.... He is a coward.

Na who you go kill, you dey find. Go and fight ya mate, mumu man.

grin werey

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Aunty Cuppy finish this guy
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by GeneralPula: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by JealousCobra(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Innocentman86:
When I said we are afonjas are cowords people will say why condemning your own people.
We are betrayals,cowords,liars,pretenders and very hateful.
Joshua should come to ijebu ode let me give him juju to fight to cure his cowordice grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cowords.

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by SPAMBOX7: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
This fury get bad mouth sha grin

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Onyenna(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
sotall:
grin

Na person wey Fury wan kill he dey find.

Joshua being a wiseman knows that "discretion is the better part of valour"

Wilder must have recounted to Joshua his sufferings in the hands of Fury.

Wilder is in “sifiiaa” pains! Lmao!! �
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Johel(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by victorazy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him any more

grin

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by fergie001: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Emperorone:

grin werey
He is bullying Joshua nah because he knows he will mercilessly beat him.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Johel:

Ofcos Joshua is a coward

Joshua na boxer?
Person wey his hands dey heavy am, no speed nothing.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by victorazy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Berlindefense:
Joshua escaped grin grin

The guy really escaped death.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by DaveJacuzie: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mastakija:
All these ones go just dey follow theirselves fight for no reason
Did you just say for no reason? Seriously!!!!!!!
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
AJ's boxing journey took a nosedive after that call.

moral lesson: no be every call u go dey pick..
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by FallenShitHole: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Coward by nature. Even Fury knew about this all the way in the UK. grin grin
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Chnbanc: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fadddd:
For being wise enough not fighting Fury, Joshua won the match.
that's cowardice!!
Carry belt go give am!!
Oti ya werey!!
Iyalaya!
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Chnbanc: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
livinbygrace:

At 35 you supposed to have sense na,grow up and stop this childish act
you wey advice, How fa you?
You don grow up?
senseless owo mi da boy!!
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Johel(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
victorazy:

Joshua na boxer?
Person wey his hands dey heavy am, no speed nothing.

He's not a boxer but a fine boy bodybuilder
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by limitless777(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
sotall:
grin

Na person wey Fury wan kill he dey find.

Joshua being a wiseman knows that "discretion is the better part of valour"

Wilder must have recounted to Joshua his sufferings in the hands of Fury.

Hahahahaha!!! grin grin cool
You wan take laugh kill me finish.

But Joshua is fast diminishing and loosing his mojo too soon too early.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by FireUpNow(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Joshua made terrible mistake for having love affairs with that his Yoruba lady. Her pussy have served him I'll luck. Joshua dodge another humiliation. It's from Joshua's case I now know that some women are bad luck to men

2 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by SirJerrie(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
This one is just seeking Joshua attention by force
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Once bitten, twice shy!

I no blame Joshua o!
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by chudez0147(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
DamnNigga
Fury dey find who him go k*ll.. lol
Aj ran
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
U be dey find who u wan kill abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Sign Erling Haaland / Nigeria's Football is set for total blackout In The Year 2021... / Ten Amazing And Young Nigerian Football Stars Doing Quite Well Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.