Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua (26638 Views)

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by KingOfTheDamned: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:
This guy is pained because Anthony Joshua ignored him like Obi does to Reno. May God not ignore anyone like that, Amen. grin grin grin

Shut up talkative
You know nothing of boxing. Basket mouth
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Haven’t Fury and Chisora already fought in the past? Sha, all na practice to stay in shape for Usyk.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by WillyCassey: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up talkative
You know nothing of boxing. Basket mouth

Idiot kid, you that know something of boxing you're still poor, living in you parents house and begging for subscriptions before you can come online. Fish brain.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Goodcitizen99(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
limitless777:

Hahahahaha!!! grin grin cool
You wan take laugh kill me finish.

But Joshua is fast diminishing and loosing his mojo too soon too early.
I swear I can just imagine the shock on Joshua face as wilder painstakingly recounts his ordeal In the hands of that monster fury to him. Lol only a mad man will still go to challenge such a beast after such conversation. Infact Joshua even if ur offered trillion dollar my guy dodge nd Japa like a real nnaija guy cos it won't end well for u, I repeat it won't end well for u bro! Fury is looking for who to sacrifice to his gods nd it seems ur the perfect candidate.

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by KingOfTheDamned: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:

Idiot kid, you that know something of boxing you're still poor, living in you parents house and begging for subscriptions before you can come online. Fish brain.

Hehehe
Stop crying cheesy
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him any more

They’ve left him to battle his bad times alone

That’s exactly how they’ll leave Tinubu after next year to trek all alone to Irigaji
I love AJ and I am yoruba ... I defend him anywhere I am ... He is a very fighter
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him any more

That’s exactly how they’ll leave Tinubu after next year to trek all alone to Irigaji
I tell yorubas to be careful ... You hate AJ too... Okay
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by WillyCassey: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Hehehe
Stop crying cheesy

You're the one crying hot tears, your tears are delicious � keep crying. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
FireUpNow:
Joshua make mistake for having love affairs with that his Yoruba lady. Her pussy have serve him I'll luck. Joshua dodge another humiliation

It might sound stupid but, sleeping with that lady was his biggest mistake.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by JackHamma1234(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
This guy is not a useful champion. His fights done excite and he is a shit boxer. Since AJ has lost fights they suddenly are now eager to fight him. They can never make the same money AJ makes after loosing a fight.

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by IMASTEX: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mastakija:
All these ones go just dey follow theirselves fight for no reason
. . . .for money. . . .
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by occfx: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Joshua was wise
. Fury for kill am

And na end of boxing career be that. As a man, it's good to be a coward sometimes. He who fights and run away lives to fight another day. Fury dey find who him go kill

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Awesomeking: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mastakija:
All these ones go just dey follow theirselves fight for no reason
grin grin u know the kind money per match? Reason dey oh
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by FireUpNow(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Intellectuall01:

It might sound stupid but, sleeping with that lady was his biggest mistake.
I am telling you. That girl is not his typy with his status in the world.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by KingOfTheDamned: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:

You're the one crying hot tears, your tears are delicious � keep crying. grin grin

I feel the pain

I lick those salty granules of tears off your plum cheeks
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is one thing I hate about Fury he talks too much and too bitter likely he must ipob lost descendant.

He is a good boxer no doubt about bt too bitter.

Stop chasing around AJ go and meet Ulsyk who took away all the belts or feck to hell.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
My thought exactly. Tyson remains an indigenous champion. He is still unknown globally. Without a doubt, envies the international recognition that Joshua garnered while he got fat and drunk in the 2010's. He knows that the man to fight to get that international rating is Joshua. He needs this Joshua's fight badly. Joshua has made some cool cash. He reigned for about 7 years. That's some good check bro.

Joshua does not need Fury. Let him go get his check elsewhere. Joshua understands the Business of boxing.
Coldie:
Both chisora and Tyson fury doesn’t have the fame and attraction Joshua brings.

They might be able to sell out Wembley no doubt but ppv sales would be poor.

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
My thought exactly. Tyson remains an indigenous champion. He is still unknown globally. Without a doubt, envies the international recognition that Joshua garnered while he got fat and drunk in the 2010's. He knows that the man to fight to get that international rating is Joshua. He needs this Joshua's fight badly. Joshua has made some cool cash. He reigned for about 7 years. That's some good check bro.

Joshua does not need Fury. Let him go get his check elsewhere. Joshua understands the Business of boxing.
For the fact that u know this, I acknowledge u, apart from people like me I never thought that Nigerians were into combat sports.
I respect u 100%
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by WillyCassey: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I feel the pain

I lick those salty granules of tears off your plum cheeks

I have a drum to your face, please fill it up with tears bush animal.

You think you have monopoly of insults. Just open your dirty unwashed mouth to quote a post which was not referring to you and start insulting your parents. Anyway, let me ignore the jobless, pained, frustrated, hungry, and broke idiot behind this moniker (broke people are always angry).

Next time, don't bother quoting me because I'll ignore your father.

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by cavreek: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
AJ stands no chance with Fury wether or not he is in form.
I won't be surprised if AJ doesnt fight against Fury till he retires. Fury is a beast, I repeat Fury is a beast and there is currently no one that can withstand him
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thanks bro. I feel honored. If I were Joshua, I would not fight him. All Fury has to offer is a few millions, and then Joshua fades away while Tyson absorbs his fame and builds a legacy. In Joshua's forties, maybe, for some extra millions. Though Joshua lost his bouts but he is still the most recognizable heavyweight champ. The Ukrainian didn't put up a force-reckoning defeat of Joshua. There was nothing spectacular in his two wins. They all have something to prove. Joshua is only building on a legacy while the rest are still chasing the legacy.

Let him take the time off to build his investments and come back to promote his own investments with the IBF platform.

9ja is everywhere bro. I was shocked to see a 9ja guy playing cricket haha
Coldie:

For the fact that u know this, I acknowledge u, apart from people like me I never thought that Nigerians were into combat sports.
I respect u 100%
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Malawian(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:
This guy is pained because Anthony Joshua ignored him like Obi does to Reno. May God not ignore anyone like that, Amen. grin grin grin
If na you dem wan beat, you no go ignore am?
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by KingOfTheDamned: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:

I have a drum to your face, please fill it up with tears bush animal.

You think you have monopoly of insults. Just open your dirty unwashed mouth to quote a post which was not referring to you and start insulting your parents. Anyway, let me ignore the jobless, pained, frustrated, hungry, and broke idiot behind this moniker (broke people are always angry).

Next time, don't bother quoting me because I'll ignore your father.

Shut up and cry more biach cheesy
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Ygc1: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by ultimateprof: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
AJ was finished as at the time that he visited Buhari...

Like for Buhari, share for DJ Cuppy!

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Akpacha(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
When was fury when klichcko reign supreme, Joshua was the guy who put Klichcko off.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by EdiskyHarry: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Look at what Anthony Joshua has been reduced to.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Julliet1122: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:

Your brain is smelling
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by chukwugeorge: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
WillyCassey:
fury is an opportunist!
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
whytediamond:
Fury vs Joshua would have been a huge mistake for AJ at the same time, it would have been an opportunity to write your way into British Boxing folklore.

If AJ doesn't fight Fury before retirement, that is when I'll call AJ a huge coward.
U wicked ooo. Person wey no fit beat Usyk, nai u want make him fight Tyson Fury. If na ur brother, u go advise am make him fight Tyson Fury? Even Wilder wey Tyson Fury beat no sure for A.J.
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by lot14: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
You guys will be shocked when Chisora beats fury in the trilogy and fury will be quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Chelsea Sign Malang Sarr On A Free Transfer / When Giants Were Humbled: Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca & Ajax All Lost Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.