Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ (23575 Views)

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by datola: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
N
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Terver90: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't support russia in war, but I support morality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is very good, same should be implemented here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Stanweezy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Someone play for me that Wike hit song "as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by spy24(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good

People wey dey reason still dey this life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Uprightness100(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
God's Judgement is reserved not for only those involved in these evils but also those that take pleasure in them that do them

Romans 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

God1000:
This means Britney Griners won't be out of the woods anytime soon.

I have a question
Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Please note that I'm not in anyway supporting LGBT

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Risingblue008(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good one from Putin,
Right from the onset
I knew this guy was sent from up high
grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by seunayantokun(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't support repression of people but I support outlawing the sinful practices. It may delay total decay of our world a bit. However, Russia too is a promoter of violent lawlessness. An evil man wants to correct a wicked fellow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Johnn74: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Justice for Dad and Dad grin; Mom and Mom. Up USA!!!! ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
As it should be lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Fedrick100: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
That’s how it should be,God Bless Russia.

Not all this countries that is Following USA Culture

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by ponyonm: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beautiful. That's how it should be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by franchasofficia: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
For the first time, I am supporting Putin. Gay and lesbianism are nothing but natural disorder being spread by western civilization to make it acceptable.

If you are a gay or a lesbian or a transgender, you need to seek for help instead of showing it off as something to be proud of.

Well done Putin on this.

But please stop the invasion of Ukraine, stop the killings, stop the war and focus on fighting this kind of useless western culture that promotes gay practice and majority of the world will support and celebrate you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by 2Radii: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

I have a question
Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.
either u support LGBT or not, u normally no get sense.

Sense is far from you.

Apoda

19 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Emma4real333(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
othermen:
If you don’t know, as a man, you can write a letter to several organizations in the US stating that inside of you, you feel like a woman. some organizations will sponsor your trip and pay for a correction surgery to get you female organs.

If you want to win an international literature or photography price, let your theme be on the positive depiction of same sex or transgender.

Bro na expo you just share for me sooo. But please are you sure this thing really dey possible to get travel sponsor?
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

I have a question

I have 3 questions.

What values does homosexuality embody or promote?

How does bending the knee in the US because of police brutality automatically make you a star in Russia were homosexuality is unlawful?

How does bending the knee in basketball matches mean that she "fought" against police brutality?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Pharaohny: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia
God bless mother Russia

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by BigBashiru: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:
Baba said ....Dad and mum.....final

Where are all those people that say blacks are backward because of not accepting lgbt....

The western European savages are the truly backward ones.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by God1000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
2Radii:
either u support LGBT or not, u normally no get sense.

Sense is far from you.

Apoda
lol, that's what you think
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by HITsquad: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
And you are wondering why I love mother Russia? Russia is the only remaining sane developed nation in the world.

The West is busy shoving their LGBT, abortion rights and some other immoral/devilish ideology down our throat... And screaming at us to swallow it! Ruining every good movie these days with gay characters... Disgusting! Now I have to keep skipping the gay scene or keep changing the Chanel every now and then just to watch a movie?? No offense if you are gay, but I'm straight... And seeing two grown men make out irritates every straight guy, You don't need to be homophobic for that to happen... Cos It's a naturally disgusting sight. Just like watching someone eat poo or watching thousands of live snakes hipped together... You get me? We just can't help it!

But the West doesn't seem to respect straight people anymore these days despite we are the majority! LGBT community are not up to 5% of the world population.... yet they are forcing the ideology on all of us. Even targeting our kids and minors to show you how determined and desperate they are!

Now I can't let my kid watch cartoons anymore without supervision, cos the so called woke generation agenda... targeting innocent kids by promoting LGBT through cartoon and kids movies... Programing our kids and creating more and more fvcked up kids every day, Yeah They know exactly what they are doing... They know kids are the easiest target and want to catch them young.

WTF is exactly wrong with the Western world? What exactly do they want? Maybe Homosexuality is natural? OK... So how come we don't see gay animals? Think.. Human are the only species that practice homosexuality... Its more than enough evidence that it's abnormal and unnatural.

LGBT is a pure mental disorder. Instead of investing heavily in promoting it and encouraging it, it should be classifias as a medical condition, that way the world would start looking for the cure or solution.

That's why I love mother Russia, LGBT is legal in Russia cos they understand that most people are simply victims and didn't choose to be gay... Most gays would prefer to be straight, to be normal. But Russia wants you to respect yourself and do it in your house.. don't disturb other people's eyes with it and don't influence our innocent children. Do your thing quietly...

How difficult can it be?

It's funny When I see African Christians siding with the U.S and Western world against Asia citing religion. Lol my dear.. the West are no longer Christians! I don't even know what they are anymore! In fact.. Muslims and Christians should stop fighting each other and unite in resisting western ideology... They are Investing heavily in immorality... Working overtime trying to turn our future generations into more confused and more fvcked up bunch!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
That's a good idea.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

The western European savages are the truly backward ones.....

Too bad they have found their way into power imposing their weird sex, gender craziness and transgender stúpidity on the rest....

whats annoying is the people that wake up saying they want to chage english language based on their personal feelings and force people to address them wateva they want..

6 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by tuzle(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
I love Putin for this. I don't understand why we try to change nature and start accepting nonsense. Almost every movie u watch now their is always a gay couple there, even cartoons are not left out. Like what is the essence of gay couples in action movie or cartoon or children program? There presence doesn't affect the plot in any way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by bluefilm: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Russia is the real deal.

Russia has zero tolerance for all these weird Western LGBT nonsense.

I just can't stop loving and supporting Russia.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by IrepChrist: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
I like this one jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

This is the Russia I know and love. No time for this woke LGBTQ nonsense.

I support this move 100% cool

Yet you are queuing up at the western embassies

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Mercury12(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank you Russia. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Afwf24tu: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
:-

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Mercury12(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies?
You asking a rhetorical question that is indirectly questioning why one shouldn't support homosexuality. Just come out and support it with your full chest let's know where you stand undecided

7 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by jojothaiv(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Country wey solid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.