Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ (23599 Views)

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

You think I am like you? Dimwit.

Dimwit? child, I have forgotten way more than you can ever learn, and I have lost way more than you can ever make, don't let this forum fool you son. there is absolutely nothing your assumptions and misguided emotional outburst can do, you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade. I have been before you, I will be after you. don't pick enemies that you don't know their abilities child.

now behave and go play in the dirt.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

Dimwit? child, I have forgotten way more than you can ever learn, and I have lost way more than you can ever make, don't let this forum fool you son. there is absolutely nothing your assumptions and misguided emotional outburst can do, you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade. I have been before you, I will be after you. don't pick enemies that you don't know their abilities child.

now behave and go play in the dirt.

Lol cheesy

Okay my ancestor cheesy

My stance remains: I ain't for this new age woke LGBTQ nonsense. I have my values and you have yours. Peace.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by WithFact: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
God bless Putin. As e dey sweet us, e dey pepe them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy

Okay my ancestor cheesy

My stance remains: I ain't for this new age woke LGBTQ nonsense. I have my values and you have yours. Peace.

U are wicked.....say the guy na ancestor.. grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Owen247:

the essence is to make children to develop gayish streaks, and be thinking that it is normal to be gay. U are what u eat.

i have an editor friend in the usa, she goes with the following; she/her/they/he, to even address her dey tire me self. the pronouns just too much.

They are just acting on fake research and lies that sexuality and gender are an environmental and social construct hence all these their forced doctrines at nursery school level and the media we consume .. they are hoping to create a more homosexual environment....

They forget that there was never tv and media at some point yet people were just naturally more heterosexual with gay minority....they will always be a minority ..their social engineering through education of children and manipulation of media will not work becos mad people no fit plenty pass normal folks

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
LGBTQ have done more harm than good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Anndrew(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
I support this..deport and expulsion na same thing in this contex...their rule,their law..when in Rome be roma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
AishaDant:

You hate em but you have lots of their pix on your phone.

GAY CLOWN!

F^ck off b^tch!! angry

This is how I know them, you're literally one of them lesbians grin

And FYI, this pic was posted few minutes before I saw this post, had to go back to Facebook to save it for reference.

Now, go back to your cave and countinue having coitus with your gender grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy

Okay my ancestor cheesy

I am not talking about LGBTQ, you have your rights not to like them, I have my qualms with them but that is not a reason why they should be harmed, or not employed or harrased. You see your right ends where the other person's own begins, in as much you spout your values, you found it very easy to call me a dimwit, now how is that a different sin from the LGBTQ in your eyes.
Like I said before, your beliefs are yours and I have no issues with them, I am too busy to bother with where another man sticks his dick. But don't call me a dimwit. This may be a faceless forum to you but you see that email that is ties to your username, that is tied to this cloud flare that this website sits on is controlled by someone and that someone can geolocate you quickly. Now will I risk my security clearance to come knock on your door? I highly doubt that, I am not really that bored yet.

Cheers.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:
Baba said ....Dad and mum.....final

Where are all those people that say blacks are backward because of not accepting lgbt....
We meet again,We are here and it still stands because Nigeria is literally a shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by amliftedhigher: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
HonNL:
Parliament steps up repression of gay community.

SOURCE
One reason I love Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy

Okay my ancestor cheesy

Funny because religious people have been forcing their values on people's faces since time immemorial,hello.... the crusades

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

I am not talking about LGBTQ, you have your rights not to like them, I have my qualms with them but that is not a reason why they should be harmed, or not employed or harrased. You see your right ends where the other person's own begins, in as much you spout your values, you found it very easy to call me a dimwit, now how is that a different sin from the LGBTQ in your eyes.
Like I said before, your beliefs are yours and I have no issues with them, I am too busy to bother with where another man sticks his dick. But don't call me a dimwit. This may be a faceless forum to you but you see that email that is ties to your username, that is tied to this cloud flare that this website sits on is controlled by someone and that someone can geolocate you quickly. Now will I risk my security clearance to come knock on your door? I highly doubt that, I am not really that bored yet.

Cheers.

And you feel the statement you left in the image below was not an insult? Using the word dimwit was wrong of me. Anyways let's not drag this any further. Have a good day.

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karleb:
LGBTQ have done more harm than good.
The usual homophobe spotted like you straight people and your patriarchy haven't done more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Coolgent(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
May PUTIN succeed!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kobicove(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
I stand with Russia on this!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Basiliun: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
I think i like this one from putin, Russians do not torlerate the evil practices of the western world.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Karleb(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The usual homophobe spotted like you straight people and your patriarchy haven't done more harm than good

I'm not homphobe. It's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karleb:

I'm not homphobe. It's the truth.
LoL,yea dude, that's basically what homophobia is

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by fof1: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
othermen:
If you don’t know, as a man, you can write a letter to several organizations in the US stating that inside of you, you feel like a woman. some organizations will sponsor your trip and pay for a correction surgery to get you female organs.

If you want to win an international literature or photography price or grant, let your theme be on the positive depiction of same sex or transgender or maybe climate change.

These are Satanic inspired People who wants to Rewrite Natural Precedence or Order of Events. The Devil is Working Harder this last Days
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Emperordynasty: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Owen247:

the pope said it.
it all started by making statements in favour of lgbt, leter it was legalised in the usa but one thing is certain, one day the pope will come out in plain support of lgbt.

i have a lot of friends that are queer, but truth be told, it have messed up the wrld.
its almost inevitable with the way they are going with the theology of acceptance and unification of all world views

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Truvelisback(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nice one Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by LordErrk: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

As much as I hate Putin, I think this is not bad, but I have a question

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners comes to mind, she fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Please note that I'm not in anyway supporting LGBTQ

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.

I've never had problem with LGBTQ, but pushing it down people's throats, bullying people into accepting it, and going after kids to teach them rubbish are my problems. Russia doesn't want to have a generation of confused kids like America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by sylve11: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
othermen:
If you don’t know, as a man, you can write a letter to several organizations in the US stating that inside of you, you feel like a woman. some organizations will sponsor your trip and pay for a correction surgery to get you female organs.

If you want to win an international literature or photography price or grant, let your theme be on the positive depiction of same sex or transgender or maybe climate change.

cool
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Karleb(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL,yea dude, that's basically what homophobia is

That's not homhobia.

You people Iike to throw phobia around as if it has another meaning.

Which one are you, so I can know how to quiz you?
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by sylve11: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Very nice!

The way I loathe all these LGBTQ angry

Let the US practice their shit within themselves.

Useless country, if not for the suffering we Nigerians are suffering here, who TF will want to go to USA? Nonsense!

Ride on Putin ❤️

add 'graphic' next time. embarassed embarassed angry cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by sylve11: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
ceragon123:
Very mean country!

doo nor vex grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by sylve11: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
2Radii:
either u support LGBT or not, u normally no get sense.

Sense is far from you.

Apoda

shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Come and see naigerians who were condenming Putin for invading Ukraine do a U turn and support Putin for banning gay people in Russia. Isn't it Ironic? cheesy
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Truthfulguy10: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
You have my support 100%

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Galadimabawa: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
There's this saying in my language that person no they bad all-round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / 33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.