Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ (23600 Views)

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by LonelyLucifer(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Very nice!

The way I loathe all these LGBTQ angry

Let the US practice their shit within themselves.

Useless country, if not for the suffering we Nigerians are suffering here, who TF will want to go to USA? Nonsense!

Ride on Putin ❤️
For God sake

That picture, the people there are they men?

Like men or what?

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Mercury12(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Very nice!

Useless country, if not for the suffering we Nigerians are suffering here, who TF will want to go to USA? Nonsense!

Ride on Putin ❤️

Imagine. Just take a look at those dirty things in the picture you uploaded. You no hate them reach me.
Bunch of abominables. Dem plenty for even nairaland sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Brunosamel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

As much as I hate Putin, I think this is okay but I have a question

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners comes to mind, she fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Please note that I'm not in anyway supporting LGBTQ

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.
You don't go to another country and mess up thinking because you're a star you can do what ever you want she is lucky it's not north Korea she would have been executed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by jeromestarks: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners comes to mind, she fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.
No LGBTQ abi na LGAQ is normal. Stupid set of lesbians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Bluffly: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Putin is just too good for this game.

I know this new law is targetted at those foreigners that are on ground in Russia to facilitate the release of Brittney Yevette Griner.

With this new law, that girl go tey for jail pass prison warder

Someone who is gay still had the effontery and gut to sneaked in cannibis into Russia, when the tension between Russia-US is at its peak. Double wahala .

After ending the 9years jail term for drug smuggling, she will face another charges for influencing sexual disorderliness for sure.

Russia say no to evil western cultures.
In Russia there will be only DAD and MuM .
Except she pushes for LGB..... in Russia
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by nighthawk1: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

UNTIL THE DAY A MALE SPERM CAN FERTILIZE ANOTHER MALE SPERM THEN IT REMAINS UNNATURAL.

Its even worse when they adopt kids like Elton John and his partner.
On open day at school, other pupil's parents are male and female then his are both males.

Also after been brain washed the kid now grows to to see been gay as normal and with such wealth indoctrinates other normal kids too.

DO YOU SEE THE DANGER AND DOMINO EFFECT?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Toktee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

This is the Russia I know and love. No time for this woke LGBTQ nonsense.

I support this move 100% cool
And yet your heart is in the U S nor Russia, is that not Hypocrisy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
For God sake

That picture, the people there are they men?

Like men or what?

They're men, Bisexual, Gays, Non binary, Axesual, Polisexual, Transsexual, Neutrois, Bigender, Straight Ally. etc. The name just doesn't finish, they're alot of species out there.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mercury12:

Imagine. Just take a look at those dirty things in the picture you uploaded. You no hate them reach me.
Bunch of abominables. Dem plenty for even nairaland sef

Lol, so they're here on Nairaland? Maybe I'll carefully go through the comments.

Mention them let me see them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Emperordynasty: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good one from. RUSSIA abeg
What is unnatural is Unnatural

Jesus spoke about marriage and only referred to a man living his fathers house to be joined with a woman Who becomes his wife and they will become one flesh

God Created ADAM and EVE
Not ADAM and STEVE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Mercury12(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Lol, so they're here on Nairaland? Maybe I'll carefully go through the comments.

Mention them let me see them.
no worry them go soon start to attack u. That is how u know them
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Toktee:
And yet your heart is in the U S nor Russia, is that not Hypocrisy?

Are you in my heart or you are just this dumb. Don't send me any fvcking mention anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

Yet you are queuing up at the western embassies

You think I am like you? Dimwit.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Owen247: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
tuzle:
I love Putin for this. I don't understand why we try to change nature and start accepting nonsense. Almost every movie u watch now their is always a gay couple there, even cartoons are not left out. Like what is the essence of gay couples in action movie or cartoon or children program? There presence doesn't affect the plot in any way.

the essence is to make children to develop gayish streaks, and be thinking that it is normal to be gay. U are what u eat.

i have an editor friend in the usa, she goes with the following; she/her/they/he, to even address her dey tire me self. the pronouns just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Deltavariant(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

Russia is a leader of Orthodox Christianity and not the refurbished and repackaged Christianity you're practising today. If you have sold your life and values because of the western imperialism allow others live in peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mercury12:
no worry them go soon start to attack u. That is how u know them

grin grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I have 3 questions.

What values does homosexuality embody or promote?

How does bending the knee in the US because of police brutality automatically make you a star in Russia were homosexuality is unlawful?

How does bending the knee in basketball matches mean that she "fought" against police brutality?

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Fuckyoumod: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

when a man begins to fvck a fellow man's anus or marry a fellow man. the person morally loses every sense of value.

Your actions defines you value and not the other way round.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mercury12:

You asking a rhetorical question that is indirectly questioning why one shouldn't support homosexuality. Just come out and support it with your full chest let's know where you stand undecided

U like vawulence... grin.. u tackle am well... the guy dey disguise...

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Owen247: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Good one from. RUSSIA abeg
What is unnatural is Unnatural

Jesus spoke about marriage and only referred to a man living his fathers house to be joined with a woman Who becomes his wife and they will become one flesh

God Created ADAM and EVE
Not ADAM and STEVE

even the pope have endorsed lgbt.
and abt God? They will tell u that there is no God, followed with differe darwsim theories.

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Mercury12(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

U like vawulence... grin.. u tackle am well... the guy dey disguise...
I swear. Him dey disguise. Lol

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Emperordynasty: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Owen247:

even the pope have endorsed lgbt.
and abt God? They will tell u that there is no God, followed with differe darwsim theories.
Abt the pope though..many ppl denied he said it..some said it was wrong interpretation of his Italian into English..those who told me this are actually catholic priests..

Now even if they say no God...we can still see how messed up the acceptance of Gayism is to the society now we now have all manner
Of gender fluid, non binary all manner of trash

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Bigchristo: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Putin is just too good for this game.

I know this new law is targetted at those foreigners that are on ground in Russia to facilitate the release of Brittney Yevette Griner.

With this new law, that girl go tey for jail pass prison warder

Someone who is gay still had the effontery and gut to sneaked in cannibis into Russia, when the tension between Russia-US is at its peak. Double wahala .

After ending the 9years jail term for drug smuggling, she will face another charges for influencing sexual disorderliness for sure.

Russia say no to evil western cultures.
In Russia there will be only DAD and MuM .
Russia govt sabi hold US for balls grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Owen247: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Abt the pope though..many ppl denied he said it..some said it was wrong interpretation of his Italian into English..those who told me this are actually catholic priests..

Now even if they say no God...we can still see how messed up the acceptance of Gayism is to the society now we now have all manner

the pope said it.
it all started by making statements in favour of lgbt, leter it was legalised in the usa but one thing is certain, one day the pope will come out in plain support of lgbt.

i have a lot of friends that are queer, but truth be told, it have messed up the wrld.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Streetmovement(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Good development, infact eradicate those fools from the surface of the earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Crucially, the law is against foreign nationals who promote.

Note...foreign nationals.

Early in Putin's regime, a lot of christian groups were banned for the same reason. Foreigners in the leadership ranks.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Masterito(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
I have lived in both the US and Russia, trust me Putin fan boys can stay there. They don't even know how Russia operate. You can be killed by white and no body will protest or say jack like blacks do in the US. Many Putin fan boiz na fools with huge ignorance and no exposure.
God1000:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by ken6488(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

Yet you are queuing up at the western embassies
Do you think everything is about visa to the west?

People do go to china, Hong Kong, Russia

Moscow and St Petersburg are one of the world best cities.

So take your slave ass mentality from here

5 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Owen247: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Emperordynasty:

the pope dey test how deep d water dey, before giving his unalloyed support.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by SaLongs1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
I feel sorry for black folk singing Putin and Russia's praise when I know that those same folks will gladly run to the West rather than Russia where a black man will never be voted for not to talk of ruling or is black colour cursed in Russia and how many black millionaires do they have in Russia....
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by AishaDant(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Very nice!

Ride on Putin ❤️

You hate em but you have lots of their pix on your phone.

GAY CLOWN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / 33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.