Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ (23598 Views)

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by donem: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by godofuck231: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Very nice!

The way I loathe all these LGBTQ angry

Let the US practice their shit within themselves.

Useless country, if not for the suffering we Nigerians are suffering here, who TF will want to go to USA? Nonsense!

Ride on Putin ❤️
anus men, them be like bad dream

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Toktee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Are you in my heart or you are just this dumb. Don't send me any fvcking mention anymore.
retar,d. grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by KaluwisxPRO: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yet the amount of Russians in the US can form a whole state in Russia. Putin’s fall will come from his own people.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Toktee:
retar,d. grin

Gay imbecilic cretin grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by hobat4cash(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

As much as I hate Putin, I think this is not bad, but I have a question

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners comes to mind, she fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Please note that I'm not in anyway supporting LGBTQ

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.
The thing is, you can practice your bullshit in the comfort of your home, but when you want to propagate that trash, that's where there is a problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by ViceGovernor: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Risingblue008:
Good one from Putin,
Right from the onset
I knew this guy was sent from up high
grin grin grin
To say he's a thorn is an understatement
The man na huge cactus for biden seat cool
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Toktee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Kajaard post=117762365]

Gay imbecilic cretin grin[/quoteRe.tard. grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We meet again,We are here and it still stands because Nigeria is literally a shithole

This gay man... u don come again....

The Whiteman's world u aśslick for accepting ur also rejects u and your weird kind...but u think your country is a shithole for doing same

Welldone..never objective as usual...
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Toktee:

It seems you just learnt the word r.etard cheesy

Ode grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Toktee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

It seems you just learnt the word r.etard cheesy

Ode grin
Retar.d. grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Kajaard: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Toktee:
Retar.d. grin

This guy grin
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
godofuck231:
anus men, them be like bad dream

I tire grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MITCHELL96: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
sylve11:

add 'graphic' next time. embarassed embarassed angry cool

My bad grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Neddstark: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
franchasofficia:
For the first time, I am supporting Putin. Gay and lesbianism are nothing but natural disorder being spread by western civilization to make it acceptable.

If you are a gay or a lesbian or a transgender, you need to seek for help instead of showing it off as something to be proud of.

Well done Putin on this.

But please stop the invasion of Ukraine, stop the killings, stop the war and focus on fighting this kind of useless western culture that promotes gay practice and majority of the world will support and celebrate you.

The war in Ukraine was as a result of the underreported persecution of people of the Donbass by the Ukrainian government.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I tire grin
no tire , mae them fart in front of you , your immune system go collapse

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by 920adebusoye: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nice oneThe secret to Thiefnibu's licking nyash unveiled...man has been taking it from d back door since his Chicago days Thiefnibu is banned from entering RussiaNice oneThe secret to Thiefnibu's licking nyash unveiled...man has been taking it from d back door since his Chicago days Thiefnibu is banned from entering Russia...
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Since we dont have blacks and Nigerians in your country waiting consign us....provided we have Canada USA and d whole Europe accommodating blacks we are good. The funny thing here is that we have numerous Nigerian muslims living in Russia online..how come they know everything abt Russia and Russians don't know if Nigeria is in d world map
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

This gay man... u don come again....

The Whiteman's world u aśslick for accepting ur also rejects u and your weird kind...but u think your country is a shithole for doing same

Welldone..never objective as usual...
The country lost it's credibility when it became a shithole
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Flamemignon1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karleb:

That's not homhobia.

You people Iike to throw phobia around as if it has another meaning.

Which one are you, so I can know how to quiz you?

Where on earth do I start? How do I word it? It's homophobia because you didn't say the same shit for heterosexuality

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Iamzik: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
othermen:
If you don’t know, as a man, you can write a letter to several organizations in the US stating that inside of you, you feel like a woman. some organizations will sponsor your trip and pay for a correction surgery to get you female organs.

If you want to win an international literature or photography price or grant, let your theme be on the positive depiction of same sex or transgender or maybe climate change.

US think they are more advanced and sophisticated but their thinking is so woke that they have left the important things to pursue foolish ideas.

I pity those of you in Nigeria who are supporting this LGTV madness

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by DannyFX2638: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
Since we dont have blacks and Nigerians in your country waiting consign us....provided we have Canada USA and d whole Europe accommodating blacks we are good. The funny thing here is that we have numerous Nigerian muslims living in Russia online..how come they know everything abt Russia and Russians don't know if Nigeria is in d world map
for your mumu mind Americans and Europeans knows Nigeria exist??
Ode raise to power 4
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
DannyFX2638:
for your mumu mind Americans and Europeans knows Nigeria exist??
Ode raise to power 4
atleast we are going there to make money..I have 2 friends that represented America in d last Olympics...since I was born I have never seen a black Chinese or black Russian stop deceiving urself u dont exist
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by DannyFX2638: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
atleast we are going there to make money..I have 2 friends that represented America in d last Olympics...since I was born I have never seen a black Chinese or black Russian stop deceiving urself u dont exist
did Russia and china colonize you ??
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Osariemen12: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
I love Mother Russia for a reason.

You can't just hate Putin if you are morally principled.

Long live Vladimir Osazuwa Odion Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by Femi8586(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:

As much as I hate Putin, I think this is not bad, but I have a question

Should one be defined by his or her sexual orientation or the values the person embodies? Britney Griners comes to mind, she fought against police brutality in US by taking a knee several times when the national anthem is being played during basketball games. But today she's on her own.

Please note that I'm not in anyway supporting LGBTQ

Meanwhile Putin's fanboys in Nigeria should relocate to Russia and worship him over there.

Stop this capping and come out clean you see nothing wrong with lesbianism, gayism, beastiality etc that western people do.

Saying Putin's fanboys should go there and worship him is even a proof you support abortion, incest, lesbianism LGBTQ+ propaganda that western countries push but you're not bold enough to admit it so you won't be bashed.

Because westerners does it, does it now automatically make it right?

In Russia, there will only be dad and mum. Not dad and dad or mum and mum

Biden fanboy

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
DannyFX2638:
did Russia and china colonize you ??
can slaves colonize slaves....
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by MrPRevailer(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
bigfish3k:
Who cares.
Mtchew
Stupid Putin killing the innocent people in Ukraine unprovoked just for his own glory...
RIP Lucky Dube

You are an ignorant folk.
You are strongly influenced by the mainstream media CNN, BBC etc which are controlled by Western globalists that seek human depopulation through engineerd global famine, financial collapse, global mandates, climate change hoax and a New World Order to totally control the human race.

You better break free.
Infowars com, Steve Quayle com, reclaimthenet org, activists com, are some individual journalism websites you can and should use instead of the conveniently misleading propaganda mainstream news outlets.

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by basilico: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
We was na religious society before the white man came. Pacified us through religion then exploited our resources.
White man achieve untold wealth. Turns back to that amulet he prayed to , counting the rosary beads. Saw he had achievement beyond his capabilities. Questioned the spiritual power that gave him that . Went agnostic, dared his being, I have it all Take it away if you have the might. I will desire my fellow men you little amulet what you gonna do.

It's a Friday night, don't know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by ransomed: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are free to use nuclear armament to de-gay or remove lesbianism from them before deportation.
Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by panafrican(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
God Bless V. Putin.
Expel all te perverted. The West failed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / 33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.