Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs (17298 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by NLPoliceWoman: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Macphenson:

Hunger is really bad. Moving from one failure to another.

Some people are more useless than I thought .
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Raulboy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who is my president?

Who corrupted him?
You not following
You need someone that's incorruptible and can make his own decisions
Just like you won't want ipob kanu to start advising peter obi

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Indispensable85(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Best policy document so far

2 Likes

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Donjazet2: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Light78:

He has the right to vote whoever he wants. It's just like you also. You have your right, he has his as well.

I hope you understand.

Let's respect his decision and not force him.

No be everybody like Jollof rice and chicken. Some prefer plantain, beans, or salad.

Oga his choice will also affect me. Anyone still supporting this APC is after my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by nurric(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu ke gi dia, sharing formula kee gi dia
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Kajaard: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Seun why are your mods just pushing only Tinubu threads since morning?

It shows this forum is partisan and that is very bad.

Are there no other contestants? Why only Tinubu threads or was it paid for by the APC party?
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by shinealight(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Just like you allocated funds to your house with two bullion vans

Criminal on wheelchair

Person wey him penis no dey stand up wan rule me

God forbid

What’s penis got to do with governance of Nigeria? Is that all you people think about?….where to stick your rotten penis as if that’s the whole purpose of your life. What an idiotic mentality! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Macphenson: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Rule 2

why are u calling the mods. Are u one of those people , pls tell us now lets know.

D u know if am talking about idiots in my neighbourhood.

And u decided to personalize it.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Verysmart101: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes he will!
Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs

Tell me one promise he kept?
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117760216:

Sure, ipob youths don't need him.
But, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths need him ABSOLUTELY tongue

God bless all hardworking, sane and sensible youths of Nigeria,
That better Nigeria ehn, wey some people no want.
We must get am by force.

For the ones that call our darling nation a zoo,
Nothing Nothing for them.

Your words no longer make sense after you supported failure BUHARI for good 8 years......

Forget name calling of Ipob youths, Yorubas that are supporting Peter Obi, are they equally IPObians?

Just know you have nothing to offer , until Buhari makes Nigeria what it was before he took the seat of power...
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Intrepid01(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Foolish people, is that what we need now? Instead of you to be discussing how you will make states and LGs become more productive and revenue-generating, you’re talking about how to increase the share of free money.
This election should be why are most states in Nigeria unproductive? What plans and strategies do we need to put in place to having productive states that can self-finance itself without looking to FG for survival. Honestly, it will only take miracle for Nigeria to move forward with the crop of leaders we have, these guys are clueless about growth and development, they have no business in government at all. It’s a shame.

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by lereinter(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thief say he will help you repair the door of your house and you no run
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Moshphil: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:

Criminal on wheelchair

God forbid

The money your father failed to allocate to u ani
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by princeso2020(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
instead of allocating more funds to states and local government, why not help the states and local government to be more productive than to keep sharing money every month. we are tired of sharing money every month, we want states and local that can generate billions every month without depending on federal allocations. Nigeria can not continue these same way
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Dshocker(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
This sounds like "I will print more money and share" ...
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Light78: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Donjazet2:

Oga his choice will also affect me. Anyone still supporting this APC is after my life.

Someone somewhere is also saying the same thing to you.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Livingshadow: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
And BAT thinks this is the best way to make those two tiers of gvt independently viable economic wise instead of the duo embarking on aggressive self reliant economic ventures for boosting internally generated revenue? May be BAT wants to use this as a bait to wooing the state governors for their support against 2023 elections
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
If na your Papa, you go kill am, have respect for elders.
taylor88:

Criminal on wheelchair

God forbid
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Realist12: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:
Seun why are your mods just pushing only Tinubu threads since morning?

It shows this forum is partisan and that is very bad.

Are there no other contestants? Why only Tinubu threads or was it paid for by the APC party?
is the manifesto not news ? What's it with you Obi supporters. No one cries wolf when Obi's news are flooding the front page , this is democracy not autocracy.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by MT: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/manifesto-tinubu-vows-to-allocate-more-funds-to-states-lgs/amp/

The future governors already smacking their lips. What have they done with the little the states earn, than to embezzle it?

It's a nice spot to start a national discourse.

There must be strong transparency and accountability on how public funds are being spent.

Strengthen the institution - police, judiciary and state legislature
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by ThebestPromise: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
They said he did not haveva manifesto and now he has presented one. I would have expected you to present your candidate's own. You can critic his work plan instead of the plenty talks

[b][/b]
Basiljoe:
The only tinubu and his urchins can do for Nigeria is to take Agbero to a National level.

I'm still surprised that inspite of everything going on in this country, people can still support and vote APC?

Some people don't deserve sympathy.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by anonimi: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Realist12:
Good that's someone that believes in decentralization and local government autonomy, he fought the federal government to a stand still during his tenure . He had to improvise by creating LCDAs in Lagos coz of legal restrictions. This is someone that's promising what he has done in the past and it's successfully impacting Lagos state growth.
Today local government secretariat in Lagos are busier than some state government secretariat.

Unlike the others promising decentralization but didn't conduct local government elections until his last year in office and his boss was the vice president that fought Tinubu against local government creation.
Nigerians should know those that are promising what they didn't do with their previous offices.
We should differentiate con men from politicians.

How is ThiefNuibu different in this regard?
Go and verify when he had LGA elections from 1999 to 2007. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Just look at a manifesto......hmmmm

If such is allowed , you will wake up one day and hear that Lagos State added 4 more local Govts...
Easy way to loot our treasury......And tag it a local Govt....lols

1 Like

Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by ThebestPromise: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Which one is the correct one ? Please present it so that we can be believe you

quote author=AllDModsAreMaad post=117760267]Lamba!

Buhari 2.0 is here o. cheesy grin [/quote]
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by NLPoliceWoman: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
[RTR
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Realist12: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
anonimi:

How is ThiefNuibu different in this regard?
Go and verify when he had LGA elections from 1999 to 2007. Go and verify.
one of my first jobs is with LASIEC. Say something else
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by NLPoliceWoman: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Macphenson:

why are u calling the mods. Are u one of those people , pls tell us now lets know.

D u know if am talking about idiots in my neighbourhood.

And u decided to personalize it.

Rule 2.
Rule 3.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by Rotji(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Where will agbado master get the money to give more to States and LGs

The same agbado that promised during Buhari campaign to make 1 dollar equal 1 naira
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by NLPoliceWoman: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Basiljoe:

Vulture Griller.
I understand your pain. If he loses, no more bmc 30k again for you to be buying dead vultures. Na lizard you go roast this time.

Shameless mumu.

Rule 2.
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by shinealight(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
olatade:
Giving them more money won't change anything. The state government will hijack the local government funds and still won't pay salaries.

In that case, we might as well invite the colonialists back to come and rule us for another 100 years or till we’re mature enough to govern ourselves! undecided undecided
Re: Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs by NLPoliceWoman: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Donjazet2:

So you are moving from one disaster to another. Shameless man.

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari & Mahama ECOWAS Chairman, Meet In Abuja / Toyin Saraki Reunites Hit And Run Accident Victim With Her Family (photos) / 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.