Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri (71577 Views)

President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Governor Duoye Diri's Thanksgiving Service / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
airminem:
I guess IDP is now a common expression.

Las las we all will be IDP if we elected bad government in 2023

Okay

1 Like

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Okhuadams(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/flood-jonathan-now-an-idp-says-bayelsa-governor
Very good to him. When he was a President he did nothing for his hometown but rather building and developing the North. But dem choke am. The reason the ex gvnor is angry with him. If him be true person make him stay with them for the IDP camp
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Bigchristo: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:

Jonathan was in presidency for 6 years but did nothing in otueke! Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so shut up. You dey mad?
Jonathan was a Nigeria president for 6yrs not a president of Otuoke and there was a state governor managing the state right? Why not ask him what they did with allocations, the flood is not affecting only Bayelsa but the whole of south East and south south including some areas in west so you want to tell me it’s their fault? Flood is a natural disaster
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by kikake: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
airminem:
I guess IDP is now a common expression.

Las las we all will be IDP if we elected bad government in 2023
Oh yes. If they reelect the Janjaweeeeds APC in 2023, the whole of Nigeria will become IDP CAMP.
APC, Boko Haram and bandits are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan. One would wish that Yoruba non Muslims will not vote APC.
Atiku and Tinubu will divide the votes of the Janjaweeeds elsewhere for the Labour Party to win.

1 Like

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Breastfeed: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Some kind topics shaaaaa
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Billygee2u: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, sending my love and condolences to all the victims
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by YeyeGbami: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2022
KGD10:

Jonathan was in presidency for 6 years but did nothing in otueke! Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so shut up. You dey mad?

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Oldmansense(m): 1:06am On Oct 22, 2022
You must paint houses here in Bayelsa due to incessant discoloration of the wall by iron in the soil
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by mubeela(m): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2022
APC @ work. It's all about 2023. Dey r trying to deprive PDP supporters from voting in d next coming general elections.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by pquaver(m): 1:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Intelcorei7:
That's what you get when you leave LP and support PDP grin. This Jonathan no know say those who spoke against LP and it's presidential candidate ambitions dey collect wotowoto left and right.

Anambra wey vote obi twice wey de collect woto woto nko na wetincum cause that 1?
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by CoolAmbience(m): 2:05am On Oct 22, 2022
airminem:

Anyone who supports APC Will end up as IDP for wrong choice

Yeye talk!

Na APC dey govern other countries wey katakata dey, including the US, UK, France etc?
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by wink2015(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2022
JONATHAN wasted the opportunity he had while he was President of Nigeria.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by FireUpNow(m): 4:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Gov Siri is very wrong to call the ex president an IDP. Where was the governor when warni g bells of floodi g were sounded by NIMET? No proactive actions were taken prior to the floodings I guess. All Nigeria s are already IDPs in their land all thanks to this evil ruling party called APC and Buhari. What a bad marriage!!
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by begibahg: 4:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Thank me later

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by JohnOkolo: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is not and it is insultive to suggest as such.

Not funny and it is outrightly silly to call HE GEJ Idp(refugee) .

HE GEJ is still our former President, national asset and not dumb enough to ignore NIMET warning for months now advising citizens to leave flood prone areas below sea level and high tidal levels due to rising tides by natural pull of water by the moon.

You play too much with serious issues and that is why folks in authority never take you serious. The report should be to educate the public and draw attention to the lessons to be learnt from it not faffing around on it because you are addicted to idleness and recklessness on social media.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Thanks for stating the obvious fact.

GEJ have so many places he can stay and live comfortably, why equate him with the common masses. Such an uncultured utterances should not be allowed to go on without caution to the person that erred
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by naikeboy(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Good luck way day him mansion for Abuja day flex
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by AbuAeesha: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Abratech:
angry grin cool

Truly said 'that responsibility neglected to day will eventually becomes a problem 2moro'.

Let them face the reality of Inactions.

wch responsibility was neglected? to avert the inevitable flood,the same way developed countries were unable to avert theirs? check about China and others.
even though atimes human factor might contribute but this is no doubt a natural disaster pls.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Tunagee(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2022
hopexter:

We reject bad government, we have had too much of that in our lifetime. BAT is coming to our rescue

BAT Hehehehe!!!! He go shock u
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Vicson2021: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeria government is not not proactive in eny way
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by grandstar(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
My own concern nowis this constant flood this days.

It's caused by global warming and the situation is going to get much. It's not only flooding, there are also tornados, typhoons, cyclones, drying rivers, drying lakes, desertification and so much more.

As the earth gets hotter, expects more freakish events. Man has pumped too much greenhouses into the atmosphere and still is

Only God's kingdom can save mankind. That's why we are urged to pray for it to come. (Read Matthews 6:10, Daniel 2:44)

Would you like to Know more about Global Warming , visit jw.org and search "global warming" or "climate change".

You can also request a free online Bible study or in person if you prefer. It was the best decision I ever made and I have no regrets (Read Ps 19:11, Isaiah 48:17-18, John 8:32, 17:3, 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-5)

Start today your journey on the way to everlasting life!
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by nkwoemeka(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2022
That's the result of abandoning the dam project after Cameron finished there own . That's the law of karma it always boomerang period.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by VULCAN(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2022
You may be right.

But Tinubu Amoda has not done anything for Iragbiji either and he is the Lord of the SW

KGD10:

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by jasperedetedet: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyav6h8TxPs
Governor Duoye Diri says former President Goodluck Jonathan is now an internally displaced person following the massive flood in the Otuoke area of the state.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by KGD10: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2022
VULCAN:
You may be right.

But Tinubu Amoda has not done anything for Iragbiji either and he is the Lord of the SW

Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos isn't the governor of Osun. Sink that into your patheticcc skull
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by spiralwedge(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
airminem:

Anyone who supports APC Will end up as IDP for wrong choice. Plain and simple!

Who should we support?

What do you think of the youngest candidate?

Prof. Chris Imumolen of Accord Party

1 Like

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by cherishmichael: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2022
grandstar:

It's caused by global warming and the situation is going to get much. It's not only flooding, there are also tornados, typhoons, cyclones, drying rivers, drying lakes, desertification and so much more.

As the earth gets hotter, expects more freakish events. Man has pumped too much greenhouses into the atmosphere and still is

Only God's kingdom can save mankind. That's why we are urged to pray for it to come. (Read Matthews 6:10, Daniel 2:44)

Would you like to Know more about Global Warming , visit jw.org and search "global warming" or "climate change".

You can also request a free online Bible study or in person if you prefer. It was the best decision I ever made and I have no regrets (Read Ps 19:11, Isaiah 48:17-18, John 8:32, 17:3, 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-5)

Start today your journey on the way to everlasting life!

Thanks bro.
I'm also one of Jehovah's witnesses smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2022
phorget:
The way they are shouting flood! flood! and I've not seen it in my area...abi ano dey naija again ni? undecided
you are probably not residing in a riverine area. Where do you stay btw?
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2022
This is the best time to rent a residential apartment. If you know you know
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by PStacks(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is not and it is insultive to suggest as such.

Not funny and it is outrightly silly to call HE GEJ Idp(refugee) .

HE GEJ is still our former President, national asset and not dumb enough to ignore NIMET warning for months now advising citizens to leave flood prone areas below sea level and high tidal levels due to rising tides by natural pull of water by the moon.

You play too much with serious issues and that is why folks in authority never take you serious. The report should be to educate the public and draw attention to the lessons to be learnt from it not faffing around on it because you are addicted to idleness and recklessness on social media.
check my signature for free stuffs!

An Internally displaced person is not necessarily a refugee.

Stop sounding stupid in an attempt to sound intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.