Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri (71574 Views)

President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Governor Duoye Diri's Thanksgiving Service / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by HRMK: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2022
SO JONATHAN IS NOW AN IDP?INTERESTING!!SAME MAN THAT WAS D.GOV FOR 4YRS,GOV FOR 4YRS,VP FOR 2YRS AND PRESIDENT FOR 6YRS BUT HELPLESS IN TAKING CARE OF HIS COMMUNITY!DO WE NOW SAY ITS BCS OF HIS SELFLESSNESS OR OUTRIGHT SHORTSIGHTEDNESS?A MAN WHO LOOKED ON WHILE HIS PARTYMEN,FRIENDS AND CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS WERE LOOTING THE NATION DRY!MISAPPROPRIATING HUGE SUMS MEANT FOR MAJOR PROJECTS AND ABANDONING THEM!LEAVING BUHARI THE BURDEN OF COMPLETING SUCH PROJECTS WITH DFFT LOANS!CAN WE HONESTLY BLAME BUHARI FOR TAKING LOANS WHEN FUNDS AV BN LOOTED BY JONATHAN'S ADMIN?DO WE SAY,HE TOO.SHOULD IGNORE AND TURN ALL TO WHITE ELEPHANTS?CAPITAL NO!AND THIS SAME NONE PERFORMING JONATHAN IS BN GVN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION?ANYWAY,THE WIFE HAS MADE MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY TO RENOVATE THE MANSION!GOVT FUNDS MUST BE USED TO TAKE CARE OF THE COMMON MAN AND NOT JONATHAN AND HIS FAMILY!!
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by okunwaye(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2022
NOW EVEN ROAD TO OTUEKE NO DEY grin
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by phorget(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
you are probably not residing in a riverine area. Where do you stay btw?

I am like the devil,I move to and fro all over the country,anywhere I smell money I move there... Man must survive.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
phorget:

I am like the devil,I move to and fro all over the country,anywhere I smell money I move there... Man must survive.
Have you seen the devil before or you only heard about the devil?
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Emmanuel909090: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
The flood is affecting both the poor and the rich.
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Dododawa01: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
airminem:

Anyone who supports APC Will end up as IDP for wrong choice. Plain and simple!

You just like to deceive yourself. APC may just be party but its not everybody in APC that are bad. Your Obi is also part of failure PDP member and you are still following a failure as President. Your eyes will soon clear wen INEC announce APC OR PDP as president come 2023
Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by Chnbanc: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Reyhzor:

Naso you jobless reach?? cheesy
Sabi
Maybe Nlairforce is on stipend payroll

1 Like

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by dickt(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
KGD10:

Jonathan was in presidency for 6 years but did nothing in otueke! Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so shut up. You dey mad?

It's very clear that you know nothing about Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by airminem(f): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Dododawa01:

You just like to deceive yourself. APC may just be party but its not everybody in APC that are bad. Your Obi is also part of failure PDP member and you are still following a failure as President. Your eyes will soon clear wen INEC announce APC OR PDP as president come 2023

The first requirement for a leader here in Nigeria, is the ability to assess reality correctly. These are leaders who are also capable of positioning the country and improving the lives of it citizens. That's all I believe we ask for. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri by uakpantuk(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so shut up. You dey mad?

We don't have to wait till he rule us, the party he created and the candidate he presented has failed Nigerians and as such should be voted out of power.

But before you attack me, I love BAT as a leader and politician, but trust me, he should retire from active politics and remain the Godfather he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.