Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) (115566 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by SaturnNick(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2022
And the man was busy blaspheming up and down... God forgive him
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by PointZerom: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect IPOB terrorists
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner

You're right, even Funsho Williams, Bola Ige and. MKO Abiola dey among.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by IbadeHQ: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fidinno:
Why attack the clergyman

Point of correction.... businessman
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by sharone21(f): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terrible!

This is how Bishop Harford Iloputaife ( Pastor of Victory church in Satellite, Lagos)died after almost 7 bullets were lodged on his head( though he didn't die immediately).

I learnt his wife and kids were in the vehicle..... God saved him and family ... He should leave anything involving secular life oooo.... If not for anything, this period he shouldn't grant any press interview but go on the mountain, away from people for at least 1 week, even if it is just to thank God.....

Nigeria needs to do better.... See our men in force and others dead because of insecurity.... Insecurity that is chasing foreigners away including Nigerians outside Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by JackHamma1234(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Have sense for once... Why would that attack him in Edo state? All-knowing OTILEE,... You know nothing. He might as well been ataltacked by unknown gun men, kidnappers , bandits why IPOB... OTILEE udele have sense
Peterobiisathie:
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by seunjungle1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Did you just say this is insecurity despite the full armed security men.
Are you telling me that such occurrence in a country like USA was matter of insecurity too?

Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any sane person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pastor with bulletproof car and you think his sticker will save you ?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
blackpanda:
All designed to gain sympathy

Yeah, so many lives lost to gain sympathy! If really true, even satan go fear pastor suleiman

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Greenfaces: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bisiye:
Omo!!! From the number of casualty you can tell that those people actually meant to kill this man
and they had enough time in their disposal. This is either a kidnap or an assassination attempt
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
The APC government is a curse. In 2023, Tinubu should not just lose, Nigerians should obliterate the APC completely from the annals of history.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by highbee02: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
kushme:

What about the security personnel? No condo' to them?

Lol. No RIP to waste. Naij police are useless, all of them.

Before u quote me, I have 2 brothers (same father) in the Nigerian Police Force and they have been oppressing me with the bribe received from members of the public. One of them once said to me "even with your level of education (master degree), how much is your salary as a teacher?" This is a school certificate holder.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Faithfulness88: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thank God for his life. God almighty console the families of the deceased. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by dragon2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
All this started after the U.S. globalists invaded libya releasing millions of Ak47s into Sub Saharan Africa. Now, everyone with a grudge has an AK47. Nigeria is slowly becoming a failed state. sad
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
kufre2010:
E- RUFAI

I no talk anything oh
My brother whether you talk or not fear nothing, is your right to talk
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Ijb11: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by AikinGiftCard: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2022
May the dead rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Ifogift007: 3:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Foolish analysis
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by willybaby(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
dragon2:
All this started after the U.S. globalists invaded libya releasing millions of Ak47s into Sub Saharan Africa. Now, everyone with a grudge has an AK47. Nigeria is slowly becoming a failed state. sad
do you actually know what a failed state mean, Nigeria having numerous challenges like any other country doesn't make us a failed state in the making, gun violence in the USA as per reports kill more people yearly more than bandits and Boko Haram combined. Is the USA a failed state.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by tidyboy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
https://kol.jumia.com/s/YAp1xEM

Amazing offers available buy now to enjoy.... �

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Nigeria is becoming very unsafe.
Somebody with convoy. Just imagine a common man with nothing.

Subu ana lllah
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Godsownfc(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oh shit
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Godsownfc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
I hope he's safe sha
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Godsownfc(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2023
willybaby:
do you actually know what a failed state mean, Nigeria having numerous challenges like any other country doesn't make us a failed state in the making, gun violence in the USA as per reports kill more people yearly more than bandits and Boko Haram combined. Is the USA a failed state.
Nigeria is worst sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.