Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More (1025 Views)

Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More by mmadu5(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Me and my gf tried anal 2 weeks ago . With lots of lubes... Thanks to xvideos we were able to successfully do it and both of us enjoyed every minute of it.. now she wants to do it all the time but I feel weird about it. I don't want to feel like gay..
Re: She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More by idahsy: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2022
mmadu5:
Me and my gf tried anal 2 weeks ago . With lots of lubes... Thanks to xvideos we were able to successfully do it and both of us enjoyed every minute of it.. now she wants to do it all the time but I feel weird about it. I don't want to feel like gay..
than what re u ? just continue u have started already
Re: She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More by luizpippo(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2022
What anal sex?

How is it done?
Re: She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More by aisha1314(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Stop having anal sex. Even with plenty of lube it can still have bad effects on your girlfriend. She may still experience anal tear that can lead to infections.

1 Like

Re: She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More by aigohior(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Are you a Muslim? I don't think anal sex categories someone as been gay.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Can Make A Nigerian Married Woman Cheat ? / What Do You Want Me To Get For You? / What Should I Give My Wife For Her Birthday �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.