Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men (7371 Views)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2020
I equipped two rooms with everything a room needs. Room 1 is all things black and white blue light to make it seductive.

Room 2 is all things white and pink with pink light to make it girly.

Before a woman visits me, I'll tell her NEVER to enter room 1 because it's dangerous and any woman who goes there never comes back the same. There is something scary and big, yet sweet in middle. I'll tell them all the reasons never to enter that room.

Finally, I'll show them room 2, the pink room — a safe room for anyone who doesn't want to go back with a shifted womb.

This experiment is to find out the level of risk women can take just to a taste of a sweet dick. I have a feeling 95% would want to enter that room and experience that scary thing.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:
I equipped two rooms with everything a room needs. Room 1 is all things black and white blue light to make it seductive.

Room 2 is all things white and pink with pink light to make it girly.

Before a woman visits me, I'll tell her NEVER to enter room 1 because it's dangerous and any woman who goes there never comes back the same. There is something scary and big, yet sweet in middle. I'll tell them all the reasons never to enter that room.

Finally, I'll show them room 2, the pink room — a safe room for anyone who doesn't want to go back with a shifted womb.

This experiment is to find out the level of risk women can take just to a taste of a sweet dick. I have a feeling 95% would want to enter that room and experience that scary thing.

picture??

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Room 1: The womb shifter room.

4 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2020
Room 2: The Virgin room.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by motionarena: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Clap for yourself.

For the creation of the ilegend experiment

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2020
There is no chair in any of the rooms, so everyone has to sit on bed. You know, bed is the root of all evil.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2020
motionarena:
Clap for yourself.

For the creation of the ilegend experiment

You sound sarcastic. I know you have a different meaning — I know you want me to do experiment on how to find a solution for coronavirus and not on women psychology. Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor. No matter how I try, I can't know everything, so let me focus on the one I know.

The fastest way to succeed is to stay focused on what you know how to do best and not trying to do everything to make people happy.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2020
LastGee:
picture??

Above.
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2020
This ilegendd posts are always awkward

4 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:
This ilegend posts are always awkward

That's what makes the difference. Everybody is always trying to please and belong by posting things that will make them liked and accepted, but iLegend posts whatever is on his mind without minding who is reading or how the person will feel.

To be successful, you need to do awkward things everyone avoids. Don't you think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:

That's what makes the difference. Everybody is always trying to please and belong by posting things that will make them liked and accepted, but iLegend posts whatever is on his mind without minding who is reading or how the person will feel.

To be successful, you need to do awkward things everyone avoids. Don't you think?
I no know 4 u o..
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2020
AccessME:
I no know 4 u o..

One day you go realize am sha.
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by karkinase(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Awkward post....great heading but empty content..
Ur posts always lack taste....many times one hardly gets what you mean...

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
karkinase:
Awkward post....great heading but empty content..
Ur posts always lack taste....many times one hardly gets what you mean...

My apologies for that. Often times, one requires a higher IQ to comprehend my post. Sadly, it's one of the things most Nigerians lack. For this, I apologize.

4 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Lightway: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ride on
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by AlphaGreenz: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol... That room 1 provokes a naughty thought, certainly.
For a fact, a girl will sit on the bed when she visits finish work. cool
I don't for you baba.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
How I wish all this ideas of testing women are channel into something innovative.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
divaluvmiz:
How I wish all this ideas of testing women are channel into something innovative.

Like?
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
A lady is sleeping in my virgin's room already as I type this. It's raining here and I know someone is feeling lonely in that big room. I just pray I don't get raped at 4 AM. Yes, I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead before leaving her in that room and I could see goosebumps.

I have warned her not to come to the womb shifter room. And yes, we don't lock rooms — we only close doors.

Result of this experiment will be posted tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:
A lady is sleeping in my virgin's room already as I type this. It's raining here and I know someone is feeling lonely in that big room. I just pray I don't get raped at 4 AM. Yes, I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead before leaving her in that room and I could see goosebumps.

I have warned her not to come to the womb shifter room. And yes, we don't lock rooms — we only close doors.

grin cheesy just making me laugh here Chief

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2020
uruba23:

grin cheesy just making me laugh here Chief

The result is out and it's funny.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Okay don't keep us guessing like Frank.
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by proclinician: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Haha oboyyy. This kind video go trend for Youtube oo. Just package am well with cameras and somebody stays in one corner switching camera 1 2 3 depending on scene of action. Real life social science experiment. With the right search engine optimization and heading boooooom 2m views in 24hrs. This guy is smart sha just me no too get time again my hands are tied. Money must be made no other argument.

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2020
uruba23:
Okay don't keep us guessing like Frank.

It was a stormy rain last night. At 10:53 PM, she called me on phone, but I didn't pick. Five seconds later, some knocked on my door, but I didn't open. She opened it and laid on my bed without saying a word as I was pretending to be asleep. Immediately, the tapped me and I woke as if I was fast asleep. "Hey," I said, "What happened?" I asked.

"There is thunder lightning and it's scary," she replied. "Just thunder?" I asked. "Yes, and I don't like it," she added. While it was raining, my AC was on, so she said my room is toooo cold. I told her I'm used to it and I prefer too cold to too hot.

Because of the cold, we completely covered ourselves with the same duvet and she used my hand and crossed it on her body to stay warm. She just wanted some yin and yang connection and more — with is beyond the scope of this article.

Sadly for her, nothing happened and she was angry this morning, but no one can be angry with me for long except the person has a mental problem. We went to the kitchen to prepare food after brushing. She doesn't want to go.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You have finally gone nuts.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Room 1: The womb shifter room.

Room looks creepy and uninviting. I wonder what is romantic about this.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Room 2: The Virgin room.

How does this look gurly? Be looking like grandma and grandpa room tongue

You ain't got a good sense of decoration. I'll gladly passion this one.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

Room looks creepy and uninviting. I wonder what is romantic about this.

What makes it sexy are

1. The room is pure white paint and it looks clean
2. The foam is tall and durable
3. The bed sheet is white and some black design
4. It has a refrigerator will all the fruits you need
5. There is a white guitar at the corner should I want to play a romantic song
6. There are cartoons of bottled water should you want to drink
7. There are drinks should you want to get high
8. There is a kitchen should you want to cook anything you want
9. There is 24 hours light should you love light
10. There are laptops inside with free MB should you want to surf the net
11. There is a blue light to make the white colors in the room shine and look sexy and seductive at night
12. The room is not littered with loads — it's empty and spacious
13. There is not mosquitoes and it smells nice like Tom Ford's perfume
14. When you enter the room with your phone, you don't need a charger because the white extension has where to charge phones
15. The list goes on

That alone is enough, except you want some seductive music and massage.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:

What makes it sexy are

1. The room is pure white paint and it looks clean
2. The foam is tall and durable
3. The bed sheet is white and some black design
4. It has a refrigerator will all the fruits you need
5. There is a white guitar at the corner should I want to play a romantic song
6. There are cartoons of bottled water should you want to drink
7. There are drinks should you want to get high
8. There is a kitchen should you want to cook anything you want
9. There is 24 hours light should you love light
10. There are laptops inside with free MB should you want to surf the net
11. There is a blue light to make the white colors in the room shine and look sexy and seductive at night
12. The room is not littered with loads — it's empty and spacious
13. There is not mosquitoes and it smells nice like Tom Ford's perfume
14. When you enter the room with your phone, you don't need a charger because the white extension has where to charge phones
15. The list goes on

That alone is enough, except you want some seductive music and massage.

Lol...yeye boy grin
I like the Tom ford part. That perfume smells great.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

Lol...yeye boy grin
I like the Tom ford part. That perfume smells great.

You're missing o! She fried eggs, made tea, and we sat on the floor of the womb shifter room to eat and gossip.

I wish it was you. Though, no sex allowed. I'm a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You're missing o! She fried eyes, made tea, and we sat on the floor of the womb shifter room to eat and gossip.

I wish it was you. Though, no sex allowed. I'm a virgin.

Lol...this guy... When will you ever change? Sorry but I'm not interested.
Re: Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2020
Ashirawealthy2:

Lol...this guy... When will you ever change? Sorry but I'm not interested.

That is women and their shakara. Anyway, I only date people I know offline while I do business with people I know online.

You fall into the business category.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zzor Wins Miss Igala Beauty Pageant / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Guys: 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.