Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89196 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by JAGS001(m): 3:27am On Oct 23, 2022
GentleGiant007:
You're never an APC member talkless of working in a polling booth for APC, your usual lies and propaganda can never work on well meaning Nigerians who will vote APC back to power in 2023. Continue with your lies being hailed by your likes.

Boss don't mind them, obituaries will be put to shame Feb2023 we are here looking at their arrogant behaviour's
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by bobolaga: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2022
I need the woman picture so that i will go and take my own turn as she is town service, i don't believe in fake news they both agree to have sex and the virginal has been scratch her for long time, please my gentle husband no need to keep asawo in your home if not you will not leave long.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by bobolaga: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Some ladies did not know that first meet is not love, is when you stay long in a relationship you will understanding that, for the first time men will do it harder for you but when you stay long with him harder will be reduced that is the reasons you love to married your husband, but as the man knew that you are completely his own properties he will surely reduced it to look for money to care for you and you be thinking that he did not have your time any more, so shame on Asawo wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Successkay12(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.
na the 5m the man wan collect.. na igbo man. No offense o
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by TheSearch(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2022
This is another case of Joseph and Potiphar wife but some men of this generation can’t be like Joseph
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Sunrise258: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Igbo do say their women are faithful to their husband, how come the woman be Igbo?! Abi na Fulani Igbo?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
GentleGiant007:
You're never an APC member talkless of working in a polling booth for APC, your usual lies and propaganda can never work on well meaning Nigerians who will vote APC back to power in 2023. Continue with your lies being hailed by your likes.

The thing pain you die. Like I said, I am a card carrying member of APC and I must work against the party.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by FarmTech(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Stories dee oo. So he did it without her consent - several times oo. Some people married prostitutes thinking they marry wife. There is one woman who saw me coming back from irritating my farm. The bush path was very lonely and the sun was high. You know what this woman did?

While looking at me, she bend down. Lift up her skirt to expose her laps. And started scratching her lap while looking at me.

Whenever I see things like this I don't get tempted. Rather my anger boils. Thank God for that. I just zoom past her in anger. Only God knows what she would tell her his and afterward to cover up.

If you want to marry, be very careful. Don't go and marry a potential prostitute. Lean on Christ for direction.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by TriitNG: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.