Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89195 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

State one foreign country outside the religious ones where it is a crime to sleep with a married person
None!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by vislabraye(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
The wife lacks accountability. How can you say you're lured without your consent ? Since August he had been having sex with her without er consent. The man should charge his wife for adultery.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by latolz: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
What kind of stupid foolish judge is this.. Rape how.. in her house, no shouting, several times.. haba which kind police investigation be this
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Peterosky(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
gypsey:
If that is the case why arrest the man? undecided he shoulda just told him to stay away from his wife
.Just to scare the guy.Think am well.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peterosky:
.Just to scare the guy.Think am well.
Really?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Konji does not know class

Meanwhile, read and think about this.

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

How much PO pay you for this trash. Una dey form say PO no dey pay but una lie don cast.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
latolz:
What kind of stupid foolish judge is this.. Rape how.. in her house, no shouting, several times.. haba which kind police investigation be this
The zoo judge and zoo police investigations. grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
U see why I find it hard to be believe rape stories between a matured man and matured women... about 60% rape cases on adult women are actually fault....fear women.
Correct, 70% rape cases on women are ussually thrown out for lack of substantial evidents and 15% were difficult to prosecute the accussed men.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by yemmywesey(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Free the poor guy joor, nah the husband make you go arrest first, if him do his responsibility well in the other room , things like this will not happen.
That's why I dey fear for ooni of ife wey dey marry almost 7 wives.
How him wan take satisfy them in the other room with one kondo wey God inherit for him.
And all these queens are still young and some will take black bullets drink before they enter the other room with ooni of ife.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by obotematics: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kongi Na bastard
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by NaBanga: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mr. Chidi provided a service that Mr. Udeh could not. Instead of going to the police, Mr. Udeh should have worked on satisfying his wife. What an embarrassment. tongue
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by bejeria101(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ogbeni there was no rape.
Your wife gave up the kpekus and you are arresting and innocent man.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Shameless Mr Udeh wants to cash out on his how wife, demanding 5mill for what?
Was she raped? Didn't she seduce the pure water man?
Shout alleluia to the useless pastor who broke confidential confession.
I guess he wanted to taste the woman for sometime.

Mr Udeh is a pimpp, period.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by dazzlingd(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

Hahaha grin poverty na bastardd
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by dazzlingd(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

Easier said than done, be like say to collect bottle for head dey hungry u grin Hope this your plan won’t be in Lagos because u go collect wotowoto from executive agberos
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by VEHINTOLAR: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2022

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by nedekid: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

More power to you brother.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by nedekid: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
quentin06:
Shameless Mr Udeh wants to cash out on his how wife, demanding 5mill for what?
Was she raped? Didn't she seduce the pure water man?
Shout alleluia to the useless pastor who broke confidential confession.
I guess he wanted to taste the woman for sometime.

Mr Udeh is a pimpp, period.
Where pure water man see ₦5m? How many bags of pw be 5m? If the man had 5m will he be selling pure water?

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Chopcy29: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

This can’t be true bro. That guy is not working for them and can’t get threatened to do what he does not plan to do. An evil woman is an evil woman. Could be that type that use to control their husband, imagine the husband leaving the wife and arresting only the guy even to the extent of trying to reap him 5mil, forgetting that it was the wife that invited him for the romp
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by foolbuster: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Just look at how you are confidently spewing bullshit like you knew what transpired, as if there are no wayward women. It's not a must to comment. Better to shut your mouth than talk trash.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Williams150(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
What a lovely story I like the fact that the story don't have part 2,the end make sense I beg....
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Mondosadex: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
And if the husband put magun on his wife and pure water guy die like a chicken now they will say the man is wicked ������
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ss1930(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fear Women... Fear Women.. Fear Women...
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Constablepatr: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Quran advice us to protect women infact don't let them be alone with man who's not there maharam if DNA is mandate and made available and accessible by everyone you see those in office will cry the most even rush to third mainland bridge
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nonnyboy29(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wow
Words in conflict
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by MartinsD12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/pure-water-seller-arrested-over-alleged-sx-with-top-businessmans-wife/
The woman is a devil, she is the one that lured the pure water seller , she is lying that the man forced her or whatever nonsense name she calls it to appear as she is innocent to the husband when she is the devil herself
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Ygc1: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Teeboi56: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Awesomeking:
Lets be honest, this husband na mumu man..and also the purewater seller is just as guilty as the wife.
I thought as much
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by GentleGiant007: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2022
You're never an APC member talkless of working in a polling booth for APC, your usual lies and propaganda can never work on well meaning Nigerians who will vote APC back to power in 2023. Continue with your lies being hailed by your likes.

LetsDestroyAPC:

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by xtycool: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Obviously you are a liar and this is not about apc
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by JAGS001(m): 3:25am On Oct 23, 2022
I dont want to read this thread because for the heading the business mans wife na werey she deserves to be at yaba��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.