Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89198 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Levels1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by spartachico(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Black and white
E no clear
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by mukthar2000(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Igbo's with their atrocities this days are beyond expectations, i know one of them would come out soon to blame Buhari or JAGABAN .
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by zedegit: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/pure-water-seller-arrested-over-alleged-sx-with-top-businessmans-wife/

Rape ke? You mean a rapist will rape you more than once in your matrimonial home with neighbors around?

Do we still have learned gentlemen or are the prosecutors high on cow dung?

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Emmaculate77(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.

No, he is not. He was angry at first so he just decided to drag the man, but when his sense came back, he then calmed down

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by zedegit: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.

He must be Tony Umez.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Samajogs: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
What has tis got to do with the trash you're writing. Can't we think of something else than politics.
LetsDestroyAPC:
Konji does not know class

Meanwhile, read and think about this.

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Pyhonist: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Did that woman say he’s been having sex with her without her consent for three months.

Really!!! Without your consent for three months.

This one Loud o some women are daft. See argument grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Konjiboii: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
How did he lure you several times without your consent please, this women get fish brain I swear na just say toto sweet if not we for just no send dia papa.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by 007Marvel(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Let's be reasonable we've all seen pure water seller and how they look! There's no way a pure water seller will be able to approach a married woman, yes most of them are sweet talker but that's to sell their pure water! And there's no way a pure water guy will rape a responsible woman and she will not tell her husband. Obviously the woman offered him sex and as the man he is, he accepted!

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
My judgement...the top business man is sex starving his wife so, the women get her satisfaction from the pure water seller... Lobaton.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by BATified2023: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!
emeka

Account wey u open just now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chidi John Thomas. So the pure water that he was selling came from his preek
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ugbanante: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
What a stupid narrative from two grown ups. So u expect the court to waits time listening to these baby-adults?
Abeg, next story jare...
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by grandstar(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Even if you're a blogger, apply compassion and edit the names. The truth is that people who publish without compassion are usually worse in character.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Coldie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
ekukeku:
Instead of d yeye man called husband to work on himself to be called a real man.

Na police he go call
Take better agbo jedi & stop dat shit
Wetin the man supposed do?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Coldie(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Awesomeking:
Lets be honest, this husband na mumu man..and also the purewater seller is just as guilty as the wife.
How is he guilty?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by FireUpNow(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Instead of the dealing with his wife, he went to police station. Where divorce dey? Mumu man
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by MissLeslie(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
This another tribe affairs, Yoruba stay of this
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Bobbiee: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
He has been having sex with her? Multiple times? Without her consent?

Yeah, right. Very believable and one sided. I'm sure the poor man didn't have a say in his own trial. No lawyer was appointed for him, and because he's poor, he was thrown in jail without a fair trial.

Everyday Nigeria never fails to amaze me.

Modified: I finally read that he was set free. Good

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by nnaetobi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Adultery is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Bobbiee: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oh, I finally read that he was set free. Good

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by bizzibodi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fear woman & live long but d husband made a fool of himself,he should have quietly send d adulterous wife away.

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Fiscus105(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

So poor man should be allowed to sleep with married women in their matrimonial house
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by blakkydikky(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

(yinmu)... "Card carrying member of APC". Dey deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Neoteny7: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is not a police matter as they're both consenting adults
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Terror48: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Chika ... Chidi

Trust a yamlegger at your own peril....
Nah snake go kill you
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by galaxy2020(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nice script....
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by peacettw: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lured indeed
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Terror48: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
That's why I married a virgin.You train her your own way.Kings wife virgin,but Simp wife hoes
NB:I am not saying that a virgin don't misbehave

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmm! Without her consent ko without her consent ni ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.