Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Does Money Matters In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Matters In A Relationship? (423 Views)

Please, Does Dick Sizes Matters In A Relationship? / Hey Folks, Does The Size Of A Guy Dlck Really Matters In A Relationship ? / Does Money Attract Better Relationships To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Can you imagine?

I don't think money should matter in a relationship. What matters is the love a guy and a lady feels for each other. A lady shouldn't expect money from her guy and wait for him to pay for things for her. A relationship that money matters is a business and shouldn't be considered a relationship.

Victor Jalingo
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by Calvary247(f): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Money does not matter but as senior partners in the relationship, men have to embrace a sense of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by general111(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2022
I used to think it didnt matter until recently.
If you need money to survive daily, your relationship needs money to survive, because the people in the relationship are two humans that needs money to survive.
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by ojun50(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Money matter, money matter, money matter

Any body wey say money no matter no well.

Even you as an individual need money, talkless of relationship

1 Like

Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by Nehyooh(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2022
Well, I don't think giving or helping each other financially is a bad thing.
But in this contemporary generation, average girls have this mentality that a guy has to pay her bills or also give her allowance since they're dating each other, that's sound odd.

I do imagine how our forefathers and mothers handle relationship in those days, entitlement to money and paying bills like it is nowadays by girls wasn't there in those time. And the relationship then was solid, truthful and full of respect.

Despite all sort of ideas and stupid concepts this generation bring into relationship, it kept collapsing leading to fail relationship and marriages.
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2022
general111:
I used to think it didnt matter until recently.
If you need money to survive daily, your relationship needs money to survive, because the people in the relationship are two humans that needs money to survive.
Who needs the money? the man or the woman? Any relationship built for financial gain is a business.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2022
ojun50:
Money matter, money matter, money matter

Any body wey say money no matter no well.

Even you as an individual need money, talkless of relationship
So if you don't have money you won't do relationship?
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by Nehyooh(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Calvary247:
Money does not matter but as senior partners in the relationship, men have to embrace a sense of responsibility.
I know
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by ojun50(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
So if you don't have money you won't do relationship?

Yes, but i go nack when i need am
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2022
ojun50:

Yes, but i go nack when i need am
How can you nack without money when you are not in a relationship?
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by ojun50(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
How can you nack without money when you are not in a relationship?
So you must be in relationship before you nack, ok

Wow bye bye
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by Dshocker(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I don't think money should matter in a relationship. What matters is the love a guy and a lady feels for each other. A lady shouldn't expect money from her guy and wait for him to pay for things for her. A relationship that money matters is a business and shouldn't be considered a relationship.

Victor Jalingo

See question wey you dey ask.

Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by shege45: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
Relationship sweet when you have money
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2022
ojun50:

So you must be in relationship before you nack, ok

Wow bye bye
We were talking about whether or not money matters in a relationship.
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by general111(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Who needs the money? the man or the woman? Any relationship built for financial gain is a business.
they both need the money sir..
A man who is not in a relationship with a girl, is actually in a relationship with himself.it means that he will need to eat, buy himself some clothes and take care of his basic needs..
It means he is loving himself.the same rule applies to a woman...
So when a man is in a relationship with a woman, his expenses simply doubles..
U grab? grin
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by Streetmovement(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Money matters because we need money to buy everything in a relationship except love, understanding, and every other thing that isn't materialistic....but the current generation see money as a sign of love in a relationship, they substitute non-material things for material things all in the name of love, In any relationship if money becomes the center of attraction then love loses it's value.

*Money is the material thing

*Love is the non-material thing

You as a human being can't survive a day without money then talk more of two humans.

Two humans in a relationship can't survive it's rainy season without genuine love, something money can never buy.
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2022
general111:
they both need the money sir..
A man who is not in a relationship with a girl, is actually in a relationship with himself.it means that he will need to eat, buy himself some clothes and take care of his basic needs..
It means he is loving himself.the same rule applies to a woman...
So when a man is in a relationship with a woman, his expenses simply doubles..
U grab? grin
I disagree with this opinion.

If it is a must for a guy to spend on his and without money the relationship wouldn't work then that relationship is a business.
Re: Does Money Matters In A Relationship? by general111(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
I disagree with this opinion.

If it is a must for a guy to spend on his and without money the relationship wouldn't work then that relationship is a business.
go back and read what i wrote again and again bros..
I didnt say spending is the duty of the man alone.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Humor Thread! (2) (3) (4) ... (232) (233) (234) / Five Meals You Should No Longer Consume On An Empty Belly / If You Are Single You Are Safe � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.