Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

About Foreign Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Foreign Women. (935 Views)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Foreign Women. by Lostchild(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
#TeamForeignPussy Only#

I saw a thread on the travel section of nairaland, titled "Canada Will Humble You". I fully agree with the writer except for the comment on (foreign women are hard to get) This comment is a big red lie. .

Foreign women are not hard to get. The difference is that, they are career driven and not entitled like Nigeria women. They are also not greedy and sexually cheap like Nigeria women or girls.

I will say this again and again, western women are just like every other women. They are easy to catch if you have the very one thing they are obsessed with (fine looks

Foreign girls are easy catch if you have one thing = handsomeness

I am speaking from my own exprience on this. If you be very fine guy who lives abroad, na foreign pussies go dey spin you. Them go toast you wella. If you join their online dating app, na you go select women of your choice, although majority of them don't do interracial dating.

In the western countries, it is normal for a woman to ask a man out on a date, but in Nigeria, women can not easily ask a man out. Even the Nigeria men themselves will see the woman as a slut. If you be fine man for abroad, na you go run for women of all color. Foreign to'to fit kill you self.

In Nigeria, if you be fine man but broke, Oyeyyy, you are stinkinly useless. I repeat, Nigeria women will label you as a useless broke man. As long as you nor get money, you dey smell in the eyes of 9ja babes, especially the mature ones. You go dey irritate all Nigeria women because you no get mon€y. Them go judge and critisize you say, you be failure "fine man wey no get shishi". But this is not so with my western / foreign women.

The write up is from my own experience because I know what I am talking about. On the other hand, foreign women still have their own bad attitude too but they will still love and care for you. Just try your best to be helpful, supportive, caring and not be a lazy man. Even their system will elevate you as a fine young man and not bring you down like Nigeria does.

I will say this again and again, once you be fine man for yankee, you come go join online dating, na you go run for pussy.

I just do not want to share my own personal life experience with white girls here on this forum. It was unnatural circumstances that thwarted my fast move. God wanted me to lay low and follow His sovereing will. (the wilderness journey)

GIST #1. I am a transparent soul, a person you can just see and know who they are. I just don't want to share high stories. Years back, young white babes don beg me tire and cry over loving me. I wanted to follow their love and zoom off, but you see, God hold me back because it will divert His purpose which is God ultimate plan for my life. For whom God foreknew, he predestine and conform into the image of his son.

GIST #2. There was a time when my elder brother was finding it difficult to get a good 9ja woman. I almost pressured him to hook himself online with foreign black lonely babes. Why? because he is handsome and also a good man who has surffered so much in the hands of yeye Nigeria women. My elder brother na very fine boy who also has all the qualities some western women are looking for in a black man.

#GIST 3. One of nephew don eat foreign babes money too with his legit self. No fake here. He no dey do yahoo scam. The guy dey sing love for foreign babes ear. Na lyrics boy. Foreign women, white babes and black american babes dey dash am money just because, him na fine boy with lyrics.

Which Nigeria woman won easily give you her money? undecided

Will Nigeria woman gives you their money? YES but. Nigeria woman can give you her money only if you are lucky to meet one. The evil society has made their heart cold.

Continuation

Foreign women dey mumu for love. Their working society has structure and refine their personality. They crave for men with good looks, and good personality as swell is a plus for them. It is even very hard for them to find decent men.

Nigeria women dey mumu for money. Their over greedy society has rotten their heart and deform their personality. They now crave for men with money.

Even if you are (ugly) or have goat face, Nigeria women will smile at you, embrace and hug you as long as you have their first love = mon€y.. £

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

1. If you be fine man and you need a genuine lover and care giver, go for western babes. You can easily find golden heart from a foreign women

2. If you are looking for a woman wey go cry over your love, go for western babes. You can only find that mumu tearful love from foreign women

3. If you are looking for a woman that will help to transform your life. Go for a foreign women.

4. If you are looking for a generous woman that will help you and support you financially. Go for foreign women

Whether she is black American woman or white Canadian woman, it does't matter. Just travel out of Nigeria and foreign pussies will be all yours

Be faithful and true.

#TeamForeignWomen#
Re: About Foreign Women. by Lostchild(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Majority of caucasian white women will not date black guys, and majority of black men will not date white babes. So, everyone has their own preference. The aim for the write up is more about the structural mindset of foreign pussies.

I saw a beautiful 22 years old young american girl who's mother is an American, and her father is not. She was born here in America. When it was time for her to find love, she search for a very handsome man from his father home country. Even during their communication, she willingly bought a Phone "Samsung galaxy edge" worth $500 and sent it to the broke handsome guy in africa

She married the guy out of love and brought him to America. She took care of her new found husband and still constantly takes care and support him. She is more like an help mate to her africa hubby. The guy is even doing well now in the real estate "Realtor" business in America

Her only problem is that, during their quarrel, she always remind the guy of "I married you and brought you to America". But, is it not better than marrying a Nigeria woman that will drain your life?

Today Nigeria women will drain you, drain your blood and will drain away your destiny.

#For the Life of any man is in the blood#

1 Like

Re: About Foreign Women. by Lostchild(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
I know of a Nigeria man who marry a Swedish woman, but he later divorce her. He went ahead and marry another Swedish white girl again. That was even 15 years ago where runs is limited.

Why didn't he come back to his home country to pick a wife?

He said in Sweden it is 50/50 but yet, he won't leave western babes for 9ja babes.
Re: About Foreign Women. by Lostchild(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Years back, a Nigeria (bbb) who's based in America contacted me from somewhere and message me up. I was like, who are you?

She then told me she is a Nigerian girl. She likes me and wants to befriend me (romantically).

hmm mm.

She told me how her father won a US visa lottery and immigrated all of them abroad. When she got there with her family, no guys wants to befriend her. She only faces bullying and rejection in America.

At first I listened to her. She also gave me so much attention, but I later seem not to have interest in her. I did not reciprocate her friendship at that time because their was too many distraction for me. I was chasing shadows. (that was then).

But right now, there is no distraction. I am looking unto God to give me a good foreign wife. My only best option right now is in God.

The Nigeria women and girls we have today are just too bad. Nigeria girls of today are even more toxic and slutty. (coded runs)

They are more - corrupt than even we the Nigeria corrupt men. Nigeria girls of today are like a deadly bullet any sane man need to dodge.

#teamforeign#
Re: About Foreign Women. by WereyBoi: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Na wao
Re: About Foreign Women. by Botking: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bro, you like white pussy
Re: About Foreign Women. by Lostchild(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
In Nigeria, your good looks can give you some measure of acceptance that will do you no good. But in the west, you can use your good looks to cash out. Your looks can give you some high level of transformation.

In Nigeria, you will also noticed that, as you age without money, nobody gives a fork about you.

Your good looks is Meaningless without money.
Re: About Foreign Women. by Jijuo: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
What an interesting piece! I need to marry a foreign woman because with Nigerian girls? It’s all over.
Re: About Foreign Women. by Botking: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lostchild:
In Nigeria, your good looks can give you some measure of acceptance that will do you no good. But in the west, you can use your good looks to cash out. Your looks can give you some high level of transformation.

In Nigeria, you will also noticed that, as you age without money, nobody gives a fork about you.

Your good looks is Meaningless without money.

Bro this thing don cast, scammers are everywhere, how do you even connect with a legitimate person who is looking for the same thing you're looking for, fake profile everywhere

1 Like

Re: About Foreign Women. by Littlechild(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Botking:

Bro this thing don cast, scammers are everywhere, how do you even connect with a legitimate person who is looking for the same thing you're looking for, fake profile everywhere

The write up is not about online dating. It is about the personal trait and mindset of the western women.

(1) (Reply)

If 2K Is Enough For You To Drink This Weekend Drop Your Details / The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Signing Those Court Wedding Documents / Nairalander Dbull Set For Guinness World Record Of 20 Hours Rapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.