Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. (3187 Views)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? / How To Make Women CHASE You / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
I am facing a dilenma lately,there is this church girl that has being on my neck since last year the day she came to preach to us we were about 5 guys we all came to her church the next sunday but as time goes on we lost interest including me because the church was more like christ embassy, ladies dont cover their hair,they speak too much english and sing only english songs like its an American church i am used to churches that sing Nigerian languages yoruba and igbo.
Ever since i stopped this girl has being on my neck trying to bring me back,she is trying hard to blackmail me with Feeling like i am rejecting Gods word,i keep telling her i have another church that she should let me be omo this one no gree ooh, she can call 50 times daily even though i no longer pick.
I have even try giving her attitude,like frownimg whenever she is around but this girl still chuck her for my matter she no dey give up she still keeps coming
This time around i dont think its about church anymore there is something else she is not saying.my guys are telling me she is in love with me but sorry i dont like her,she is a graduate and a practising lawyer and i am yet to even have my first degree so we just dont match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by virginprincess(f): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oga stop lieing,she doesn't have any interest in you,she is just after you because she wants to draw you close to christ,that how i also chase after my new converts,not that i have any interest in them i just want them to draw closer to God.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by PlayMaker14: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:
I am facing a dilenma lately,there is this church girl that has being on my neck since last year the day she came to preach to us we were about 5 guys we all came to her church the next sunday but as time goes on we lost interest including me because the church was more like christ embassy, ladies dont cover their hair,they speak too much english and sing only english songs like its an American church i am used to churches that sing Nigerian languages yoruba and igbo.
Ever since i stopped this girl has being on my neck trying to bring me back,she is trying hard to blackmail me with Feeling like i am rejecting Gods word,i keep telling her i have another church that she should let me be omo this one no gree ooh, she can call 50 times daily even though i no longer pick.
I have even try giving her attitude,like frownimg whenever she is around but this girl still chuck her for my matter she no dey give up she still keeps coming
This time around i dont think its about church anymore there is something else she is not saying.my guys are telling me she is in love with me but sorry i dont like her,she is a graduate and a practising lawyer and i am yet to even have my first degree so we just dont match.

Does the emboldened part of your writeup make you less of a man?

Self condemnation.... SMH!!!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by 4teenblaq: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

I don't think she is really into you but but grin

Let me guess the church!

Is it Good life nation?

Na so they dey drag me. I don surrender until I am out of the town. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by 4teenblaq: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga stop lieing,she doesn't have any interest in you,she is just after you because she wants to draw you close to christ,that how i also chase after my new converts,not that i have any interest in them i just want them to draw closer to God.

I think you are right. I have one that always come around and drag me like old generator. Even when I give excess excuse, they still come to my house with reenforcement.

Most of them do it for the sake of soul winning, if there is any motive again it is a bonus for them grin(if you know what I mean).

For my case, the girl wan turn me to church boy. Everything she keep telling me to come for soul winning, frequent church meetings etc. But me I stubborn grin and I no get time for those things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
virginprincess:

But do you know it is a sin to do so do you read the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Ebubu: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

she’s not interested in you, that’s just how those church agents generally do to win members to their church. it’s not about you, check well she does it to other guys

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Does the emboldened part of your writeup make you less of a man?

Self condemnation.... SMH!!!
Bro i am a realist
When a woman is above you in social status you will suffer in that relationship talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by virginprincess(f): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

But do you know it is a sin to do so do you read the bible?
It is now a sin to win souls for christ,you should be the one to read your bible properly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

Please, take your mind off that insensitive thought that is blackmailing your mind. From your narrative, it obvious she is trying to win your soul for Christ, nothing more,,ok? Thank God, career wise, you have agreed that she's ways ahead of you. Black man with black sense. That's how some of you go about raping innocent souls, with the sole believe that she's in love with you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
virginprincess:
It is now a sin to win souls for christ,you should be the one to read your bible properly.

The bible says somewhere in the book of matthew when you try to convert someone and the person refuses strongly dust your feet and leave for your work is done ,but you churches of this generation are becoming manipulative and authoritaritian you are forcing people, you are just looking for members that all you are not true christians.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, take your mind off that insensitive thought that is blackmailing you. From your narrative, it obvious she is trying to win your soul for Christ, nothing more,,ok? Thank God, career wise, you have agreed that she's ways ahead of you.

Is it by force?
Even jehovah witnesses do not force people this way .fyi being above me in social status doesnt mean she is better than me,i may be happier and healthier than her and i am happy and grateful thats what matters the most.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

Is it by force?
Even jehovah witnesses do not force people this way.
Yes, of course it's not by force. But it's by force for you to know Christ Jesus, believe in him for you to be saved,,ok? Jesus loves you, and that's why he died for you.

However, if you are in love with her, open your mouth and tell her, she won't kill,,ok? It's evidently clear that you came to nairaland for validation. Perhaps, some persons here might tell you to shoot your shot, which you are indirectly seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
imadiyi:

Yes, of course it's not by force. But it's by force for you to know Christ Jesus, believe in him for you to be saved,,ok? Jesus loves you, and that's why he died for you.

However, if you are in love with her, open your mouth and tell her, she won't kill,,ok? It's evidently clear that you came to nairaland for validation. Perhaps, some persons here might tell you to shoot your shot, which you are indirectly seeking.

So you force people to believe in your church what makes you different from a jihadist And what makes you think i am an unbeliever didnt you read the writeup?
You have no right to tell me how to worship My creator.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Donmobi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

So you force people to believe in your church what makes you different from a jihadist And what makes you think i am an unbeliever didnt you read the writeup?
You have no right to tell me how to worship My creator.
most ladies quoting you, proudly refuse to hear that their gender would do the chasing. It's not really a matter of religion anymore.
I think you should ask the girl directly what she wants from you cause you've firmly concluded you ain't going back to her church.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Donmobi:
most ladies quoting you, proudly refuse to hear that their gender would do the chasing. It's not really a matter of religion anymore.
I think you should ask the girl directly what she wants from you cause you've firmly concluded you ain't going back to her church.

Thank you bro
I have sat her down i talked to her she nearly cried that day.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Enny2013(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
What did u say to her that almost made her cry?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by kollinzgee(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Enny2013:
What did u say to her that almost made her cry?

I told her i want to go back to mountain of fire my family church.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Ballzproblemm: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
so wetin you want make we do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Enny2013(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
kollinzgee:

I told her i want to go back to mountain of fire my family church.
OK...Dat's my church too
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by RenaissanceGuy: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
If you don't take care, that insistence could lead to the bed soon. That's how some agents of darkness go about looking for people to drag into fornication, under the guise of inviting them to church.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Who knows? she could be your soulmate, a lot of people that are happily married now didn't like each other when they first met.

For some it even took years for them to finally fall in love.
kollinzgee:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Mercury12(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
You asking a question women themselves don't have an answer for.
Every mallam to his kettle abeg undecided
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by V9er: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Naso one Christ embassy girl lure my guy man through preaching for 100l. Cell leader dey Bleep boy wey she invite come church.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by imagrg(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please I need someone like you to draw me closer to God because I feel I am distance away from the Kingdom of God.
Help wherever you are!
virginprincess:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by dnawah(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
virginprincess:
which church u dey go?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
kollinzgee:

The bible says somewhere in the book of matthew when you try to convert someone and the person refuses strongly dust your feet and leave for your work is done ,but you churches of this generation are becoming manipulative and authoritaritian you are forcing people, you are just looking for members that all you are not true christians.

We are going after the lost sheep, that's all. The more you lost, the more effort we make to bring you back. And I can guarantee you that by God's grace there shall be no loss

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / Should I Agree With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.