Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN (64266 Views)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Shedrill(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Jesus Christ was smuggled out of Jerusalem to Egypt when herold sort for his life, but when the right time came, he was arrested and killed.

Those who don't believe in God should be faithful to their belief and stop trying to make those that do feel like they are wasting their time. Our perceptive and yours aren't thesame.

It's ok to feel a man of God shouldn't ride in bullet proof cars, but sorry, we don't feel same .
He's not hiding from death, he's staying safe till his appointed time.

N. T.B joshua wasn't in a bullet proof car when death came, he was in his house.

Stoopid Antichrist

4 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by BodePolScience: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They were evils like you and turn by turn your turn is coming.
This is highly insensitive of you. It seems you think with your anus.

6 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by InvertedHammer: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"
/
You are right.

Some believe that Santa Claus is real. Some believe that the man in Aso Rock is not the real Buhari. Some believe that those bulletproof glass are angels. Heck! Some believe that Apostle Suleiman disappeared during the attack.

We embrace every belief and nobody should begrudge anyone for "wonderful" beliefs.

Apostle Suleiman believed that Holy Spirit can protect him. But he didn't trust the Holy Spirit thing, so he hired policemen. Then he didn't trust the policemen's abilities and bought a bulletproof car. Guess who failed him? Holy Spirit and policemen. And the bulletproof car won!

/

11 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
petra1:
we combine all Jesus himself took security measures.
Jesus Christ took security measures... he hired security men to guard him and even walked around wearing armor or what? undecided
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by TruthHurts100: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"

Wow! May God forgive you. God saved him and allowed the others to die. Hmmmm! That makes sense. If he was not in a bulletproof vehicle, he would have been dead. You give yourself extra protection and exposed other innocent people to danger.

Anyone that drives in a bulletproof car is expecting assassination. He knows what he did

7 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by petra1(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Rubbiish:
These pastors can be very funny, they print out stickers for their members to use in their homes & cars, as some form of protection, while they themselves move in bullet proof cars with attached security to their homes lol. Who is deceiving who?

That's a lie. Does Apostle suleiman sell stickers and oil for protection ?. He even have hospital is the church complex for brethren who believe they need medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kaysalas(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
An ostrich and a sparrow were friends, the ostrich could be noticed from a far distance but if not with careful looks you can't notice the sparrow. One day both of them quarrelled and the sparrow said
"you're just too arrogant that's why i'm angry with you"
the ostrich said
"who cares? Everyone wants to be my friend as they can all see me unlike you who is next to nothing"

And while they were talking an hunter sighted the ostrich, pull out his raffle and aim at the big bird so the ostrich died but the sparrow flew away unnoticed because it's next to nothing! Matthew 6:19-21 undecided
It's rifle boss wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by thinkmoney(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are sick. Deluded. I swear u don't even know God.
You are just a Christian prolly because you were born a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Reallife17: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2022
silibaba:

God is the almighty. No one can challenge his supremacy.

But let him move without security next time, God self will abandon him. Heaven help those who help themselves.
*Thats not in the Bible though
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by OkutaNla: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2022
copyrites:

...because Nigeria is not safe. How's that hard to understand? Did Suleiman told you not to protect yourself?

For God's sake, this man paid those arm carrying officers and no one is asking how a group of small bandits succeeded in killing four police officers on the spot?

Those of you blaming Sulieman are as dum.b as fvck.

You have been brainwashed. Why didn't Suleman also put his unfortunate staff in bulletproof vehicles? That alone would have spared their lives as it did his. It's simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Smalloga: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2022
petra1:

Stickers are for the spread of the Gospel. not amulet
stickers are church adverts not gospel.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by ictplotter(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing lik God Save Suleman or evil course others death. It's certain that every living soul must taste death at the appropriate time . When the time comes not even a second or a minute is added.
Akpako Suleman is well known occult man and those souls where used by him.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Menclothing: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Wetin man go do
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Merelyn(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Comrade easy with the vawulence today na Sunday... Abeg lower ur voice small grin grin
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by MarketDispatch: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:

So, God saved him and killed the others he sold anointing Oil to right?

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by BigDawsNet: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
You people needs to understand God almighty is real... and Jesus is our saviour ...
But pls.. always take precautions...

"Heaven helps those who help themselves "
Don't relent on any assurance anyone give you... make sure you stay alert atall time...

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Honchoslim16(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2022
You ever heard a lil joker change yo life?
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by petra1(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ took security measures... he hired security men to guard him and even walked around wearing armor or what? undecided

There were period he ran and escaped from Mob. There was a time he hid and escaped from assasins . He once demanded the deciples to get swords.
Aslo when the Jews were trying to kill him he refused to go out. Security is common sense
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kaysalas(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

But God found the lives of those that died less worthy, right?

I really don't want to say what's on my mind right now so no one starts saying I am an atheist.

P/S - I am a Christian by the way but I have a working brain and can think for myself.

Bro, my mindset exactly when I saw O.P's post. There is a thing line between speaking what's right and being misinterpreted as being blasphemous. Make we just Waka pass leave O.P in his delusion.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by gassbee: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does the man need to drive around in a bulletproof car and with an entourage to begin with ? Is he some sort of drug Lord, or cartel boss? undecided
mention any established Man of God that does not drive around with security entourage
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Sholaayeni070: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Ooogun awon pastor ti mu gbogbo yin,99% of all pastor they are risualist
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
petra1:
There were period he ran and escaped from Mob. There was a time he hid and escaped from assasins . He once demanded the deciples to get swords.
Aslo when the Jews were trying to kill him he refused to go out. Security is common sense
Running from an angry mob does not mean one engaged security services does it? undecided

As for demanding the disciples get a sword, Clearly it was not to defend himself as explained in that context by him but instead to fulfill prophesy. undecided

So is all of this a desperate attempt on your part to drag Jesus Christ down to the level of your mogs ? undecided
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2022
gassbee:
mention any established Man of God that does not drive around with security
Na God send anyone of dem message to begin with? Why I go Wan compare the conmen to their fellow conmen? lipsrsealed
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by xynerise: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
What if suleman had died, can those 7 people handle his church?
WTF!!!

This one no be Christian o

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Nostring: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
What if suleman had died, can those 7 people handle his church?
hahahaha.. are u Igbo? Na Dem dey reason dis way...den go talk d weirdest things just to defend nonsense cheesy... no offense lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Corporate2020: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are an extremist!

A mentally deranged one for that matter

4 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Jnana19(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
You should know if it is God or god two different meaning so check
hisgrace11:
Please its not "god" but "God"
And sir, this does not in any way reflect God's character.
We're happy he survived and sad others died. Its nt his fault.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Truthdeypain: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This was uncalled for. I am a christian, perhaps a moderate, good people die as do evil ones. There is no clear cut principle or blue print of long life and prosperity. I know people who have honoured their father and mothers/lived holy lives, die like chickens.

One can only hope and pray for Gods grace. God is still a very mysterious being no matter how much we may claim to know and love him. It is not by power or strength but by God who shows mercy and he shows it to both the good and evil alike, just as the sun shines on both. God is not a straight jacket coat.

By the way I believe in miracles I have emprical experiences of it, if not I would be a full blown atheist today.

Please your mode of communication is not the gospel way!

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by modsfucker: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
LordReed:

God saved him and left the others to die, what a good god. I am sure the families of the dead are rejoicing in how good the god is. LoLz.

God saved him from who?
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by MartinsD12(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Truth is it's bullet proof car that saved him , whoever is saying it's miracle from God is definitely a hypocrite and provoking people of good conscience about 7 people died saying it's miracle it's the height of stupidity and mocking the dead

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by loko50(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Don be a stupid Christian. Unless your god is not the Almighty God though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.