Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN (64399 Views)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kaysalas(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Neoteny7:

What the hell is a "raffle" ?
Raffle draw grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by treatise: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Shedrill:
Jesus Christ was smuggled out of Jerusalem to Egypt when herold sort for his life, but when the right time came, he was arrested and killed.

Those who don't believe in God should be faithful to their belief and stop trying to make those that do feel like they are wasting their time. Our perceptive and yours aren't thesame.

It's ok to feel a man of God shouldn't ride in bullet proof cars, but sorry, we don't feel same .
He's not hiding from death, he's staying safe till his appointed time.

N. T.B joshua wasn't in a bullet proof car when death came, he was in his house.

Stoopid Antichrist

If he has an appointed time, then he shouldn't drive in tinted bullet proof cars.
And the way you Christians are scared of death is really funny. Don't you people want to go to heaven again? Pastor Suleiman would have gotten the opportunity to finally meet his heavenly father. So what's he scared of? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by jutan: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Make una dey leave anything wen concern men of God, na God dey judge. Please avoid it

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Truthdeypain: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See how the evils are shaking and complaining. UNA TURN DEY COME!

Bia this niggar is an impostor.

Let's be guided please!

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Asour: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does the man need to drive around in a bulletproof car and with an entourage to begin with ? Is he some sort of drug Lord, or cartel boss? undecided

VIP in society are high risk targets.

I suppose you'll understand this when you become one.

History has shown that simple minded VIPs would most likely be murdered — if precautions aren't taken.
Think Murtala Muhammed, JF Kennedy, John Lennon. Etc.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by treatise: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has El rufai to do with Suleiman? I ask because I don't understand if there is a link of sorts. undecided

And I am immediately reminded of John the Baptist and what befell him after he spoke out against Herod. I hope you are not attempting to suggest your Suleiman's life more valuable to God than that of John the Baptist? undecided
I am not his follower ; his predictions/prophesies irritate me.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Unrated900(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does the man need to drive around in a bulletproof car and with an entourage to begin with ? Is he some sort of drug Lord, or cartel boss? undecided

Their are somethings una no know
All this pastor na guy man.
You Dey use bullet proof motor
U Dey give member anointing oil
The only genuine man of God i know is our late father TB Joshua.
The rest na guy man drug lord
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by brightleave(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are an extremist!
an idiot one for that matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2022
treatise:

I am not his follower ; his predictions/prophesies irritate me.
Ok.... just pointing out that mogs are far from that with is Christ and His teachings in most every way. undecided
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Unrated900:
Their are somethings una no know
All this pastor na guy man.
You Dey use bullet proof motor
U Dey give member anointing oil
The only genuine man of God i know is our late father TB Joshua.
The rest na guy man drug lord
There are none of them genuine, no, not one. undecided
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Unrated900(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Asour:

VIP in society are highly risk targets.

I suppose you'll understand this when you become one.

History has shown that simple minded VIPs would most likely be murdered — if precautions aren't taken.

His anointing should covered him naaa
You said VIP likely to be murdered or kidnapped
Why didn’t they kidnapped TB Joshua
He walks without entourage
Infact he walks around Ikotun without issues

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by TheOldGods: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Please its not "god" but "God"
And sir, this does not in any way reflect God's character.
We're happy he survived and sad others died. Its nt his fault.
young man there are many God's, what's the name of your God?

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Asour:
VIP in society are highly risk targets. I suppose you'll understand this when you become one.

Wetin concern God and your VIPs/idols ? lipsrsealed
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Unrated900(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are none of them genuine, no, not one. undecided

Finish
tB Joshua genuine
If u say no
Then u self no genuine
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by casppyjay: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
hes a VIP

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They were evils like you and turn by turn your turn is coming.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE AS DULL AS YOU ON NAIRALAND BEFORE! YOU BE ORIGINAL DULLAKPO.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by tamdun: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They were evils like you and turn by turn your turn is coming.
How did you know they are evil

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by onajo2000(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Some fools should be left to argue foolishly because they came from sw and North
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by phemmyfour: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"
So you Ve not seen people killed even in a bullet proof car
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by treatise: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And I am immediately reminded of John the Baptist and what befell him after he spoke out against Herod. I hope you are not attempting to suggest your Suleiman's life more valuable to God than that of John the Baptist? undecided
You have every right to your opinion or belief but that doesn't change rules of the cosmos.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
What if suleman had died, can those 7 people handle his church?

One problem with most people who call themselves Christians in Nigeria is that they hardly make use of their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Akharmony: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2022
But there were testimony of him praying from a guy who teleported from nigeria to italy without a visa and second a god he claim to serve that can just put money into you bank acc. Hw should have commanded fire fro. Heaven to fall on the bandit. However God Who is the Almighty can not b mocked... He won a bullet proff car do you know how much that car cost.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kirkman: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2022
See them riding around in bulletproof vehicles but can't provide the same bulletproof vehicles to keep their own security details safe as well.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by fortunez1(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2022
If locals can possess protective charms , is it God almighty that can't protect. Whatever you genuinely believe in actual works miracles , it's also by faith that we make Heaven because only Faith moves God as much as we reward men who are faithful to us , how much more when you have Faith in the things of God. God says I will have mercy on him I choose to have mercy on , so stop messing around with childish things.
Some politicians and service men are highly fortified but doesn't mean they won't ride in the comfort of a protective mobilities around . Huh
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Ensquare(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Injustice in the side of god
LordReed:

God saved him and left the others to die, what a good god. I am sure the families of the dead are rejoicing in how good the god is. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by emmy512: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
What if suleman had died, can those 7 people handle his church?

What one can't hear or see on this nairaland does not exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by orisa37: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Anoitting Oil makes him choose that particular Car, for that particular purpose and at that particular Time.
GLORY TO GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Emdebby2: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
You people should be calming down..�.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"
Maynman:
Every right thinking person knows that.

Every right thinking person knew that bulletproof car saved him. Those policemen and staff who were not in bulletproof cars are already dead grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.