Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa (78589 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by tunjilee003: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Moral decadence have gone so bad that a father is supporting her daughter to molest a fellow girl,hope the authorities do the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Kdon2: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuel596:
Some men are shameless how will a professor follow his daughter to go fight a small 20 years old girl...how did he become a professor?

I'm sure this whole fight is because of one useless ritualist or Yahoo boy or drug dealer

I wonder o!
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by shepherd003: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
I learnt that the girl assaulted her first, before she paid her back this way

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Proffessorr: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
They need to spend at least 6 christmas in jail..

The lecturer should be sacked and no benefits paid to him...

The yahoo yahoo brother shud have his hair cut and given a special worse prison. Both for fraud and molestation

You forgot to add kidnapping.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Realguyman1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
A lecturer got as low as assisting his daughter in boyfriend ,sugar daddy dragging matter.

A tout in academia cry

Is he getting returns from his daughter ?

The man being dragged must be a politician.

Who are the stupid boys engaged to flog and brutalize a girl ?

Undergraduates, maybe !

The lecturer was watching them cut her tank top so he can see her breasts.

She was even taken to a location for proper manhandling.

She's lucky to escape being murdered.

A show of shame !
Just imagine the kind of people we are sharing country with.
Tell me how country wan take better with this kind of educated illitrate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Realguyman1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuel596:
Some men are shameless how will a professor follow his daughter to go fight a small 20 years old girl...how did he become a professor?

I'm sure this whole fight is because of one useless ritualist or Yahoo boy or drug dealer
Just imagine the kind of people we are sharing country with.
Tell me how country wan take better with this kind of educated illitrate?

Africa matters long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by lawrenzooo: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
prof. wanted to see bwe*st so after beating the young lady, prof still had to use scissors to naked the girl. mans inhumanity to man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Girl get nice boobs. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by McLizbae: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
That professor never learn anything I swear!
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Dshocker(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wetin sugar daddy and prick dey cause...
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Fadafada231(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
AngbaMan:
It seems the son is a yahoo boy and the daughter a hookup girl

The father is angry that the lady is digging gold from the same "mining site" as his daughter

But what could make a father stoop this low?

It's unfortunate

Associate Professor

God have mercy

Maybe his children were the ones feeding him at the course of the ASUU strike

Them even buy am yahoo "uniform"

grin Yahoo uniform lol
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by AngbaMan(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Barims:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this part

"Maybe his children were the ones feeding him at the course of the ASUU strike"
grin grin grin grin
You no see as the boy dey command am

"Daddy cut it..."

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by lolu2019: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How come no body is talking about the way the stupid girl was beating the lecturers daughter? The girl did not even fight back.

This is how useless some girls have become. Fighting over a man at this age.

thank u.thank God dere is a video for that.no one is talking about that. The lecturer over reacted.so,he must be sued for that.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by seunayantokun(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Academics is about promoting humanity and development. The professor, his family, people, and comrades in violence and obscenity have not done that but have rather destroyed the girl's human pride by violence and exposing her unclothedness. They have sowed her future with sadness and bitterness. Authorities and agencies concerned should ensure the man's professorship is taken away. All of them must be jailed and pay damages to her. What a horrible level of inhumanity!
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by arantess: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
A lecturer got as low as assisting his daughter in boyfriend ,sugar daddy dragging matter.

A tout in academia cry

Undergraduates, maybe !

A show of shame !
omo thank God for the videos oo, if not this girl would have ended up dead

a so called proffesor abi doctor lacking in character

he should be excommunicated from whatever doctor or professor association and all titles revoked

mehn am so angry now

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by jessylaurel(f): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
naptu2:
Nasarawa State Police Command @NAS_PoliceNG

https://twitter.com/NAS_PoliceNG/status/1583804360559316997

A whole associate professor
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
lolu2019:
thank u.thank God dere is a video for that.no one is talking about that. The lecturer over reacted.so,he must be sued for that.

Of course he overreacted but the stupid girl brought it upon herself.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Abujaexpress: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
naptu2:
Screenshots.
At her age, see Emmanuela fallen tomatoes grin
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by garriAndsugar: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Mercy on the best always merciless
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Mercy on the best always merciless

What's merciless here? If you see your daughter being hit by the girl the way she was hitting the lecturers daughter, will you take it lightly?

I'm not in support of what the lecturer and his boys did but that girl really annoyed me with her action.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by garriAndsugar: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What's merciless here? If you see your daughter being hit by the girl the way she was hitting the lecturers daughter, will you take it lightly?

I'm not in support of what the lecturer and his boys did but that girl really annoyed me with her action.

Ok ma
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by ibtommy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
The father probably has been having his own share of the daughter-sugar daddy evil relationship since FG refused to pay lecturers' salaries. Who be that girl wey go stop my daughter from bringing 'steady income' home?
doggedfighter:

A tout in academia cry

Undergraduates, maybe !

A show of shame !

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
The sort of monsters we call professors self.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by jessylaurel(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/nasarawa-lecturer-family-brutalise-student-for-fighting-daughter/

That man is a pedophile. And the girl was even calling him daddy and begging not to cut her clothes sad
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by lolu2019: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

yes o.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Bendelvisitor: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Make money without investmentGet $6 over and over from Amazon.
This is not Kindle
No buying nor selling of anything.
Just free money, you can get it as many times as you want.

https://agiftfortheday..com/2017/07/httplnkgo_15.html?m=1
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by HomeTutorsPro: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Who made the video?
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by GeneralBuhari: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Something tells me the lecturer is visiting the anger and pains and stress of ''no work, no pay'' breakfast that FG served ASUU for some months now on the poor girl. grin
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Shadysen: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ebubu:
omo that girl in green trouser get shape o

well,one guy enjoying two pvssiess at the same time while they fight over him

i wish it was me

the guy is either rich, or fĂșcks very well, or good looking.
Rich yes
Fuvk very well yeS
Good looking doesnt matter now!

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Mercury12(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
I see. Some bloggers and fake news sha. Thank God this is the true report about the situation...
The father ought to know better than the fighting girls and his angry son.
If he love himself and his family he better beg to settle out of court and pay for damages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.