Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa (78614 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

I just feel like I know your tribe already
No weapons...
She used her hands
They used weapons, went bizarre with stripping, kidnapping,Bleep!!
Bleep THE HELL OFF WOMAN!!
*SPITS***
I've never gone vulgar but you damn sure deserve it!

You go and try hitting somebody first. You girls think it's everybody you can bully and go Scot free. Body go tell you.

If you lack home training, Dem go train you for outside.

Again, I'm not in support of the lecturers actions. Don't try to twist my words.

Buzz off!

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by ednut1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
WillyCassey:

Nothing in that video justifies stripping her for or ganging up against her including a lecturer. This is the first time I've seen a post below your usual way of reasoning, just admit it was low and move on no need to justify it further. When in a hole stop digging.
like i said i am not supporting either. People just need to learn that where you craze ends is where another person own starts. A very important lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

So are you trying to justify that aggravated assault?
She could have died!
What kind of humans do we have in Nigeria!
Did you see those big sticks
people have died for less. Just saying before you move mad beware that the person can also retaliate in a more brutal way. She and those arounds her have learnt a bitter lesson in her life tho which is still good. The man they are fighting over is probably with another babe enjoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by kokoA(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
lawrenzooo:
prof. wanted to see bwe*st so after beating the young lady, prof still had to use scissors to naked the girl. mans inhumanity to man
You nko.. You no wan see bwess? grin

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by blackmantis: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I already said I'm not in support of how the lecturer treated her but I think he was angered by the fact that the daughter did not raise a hand and looked helpless while being hit by that girl. It's was not a two-fighting situation That was why he avenged her.

His anger has spoilt his daughters case and may now end his career... There's always a right way of getting things done.

2 Likes

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by okoyeizu: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
He's a disgrace to himself and family. The kind of parenting we have this days calls for concern. U followed ur daughter to dehumanize another person's daughter because of a boy friend. He's my colleague and friend. I'm highly disappointed. This is cruel. He should face the law
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ok.. so the other girl deserved being beaten like that?

What if she had slumped while being hit on the head with such hard bang from that ugly duckling?

Get lost abeg!
You even had the guts to use derogatory words on a victim "ugly duckling" Ah!
Please remove Jesus from your about or what's that thing.
Go and get a Soul first so you're not caught unawares.
Ain't nobody's gonna repent knowing you made these comments, they'll prefer joining illuminati for free
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ok.. so the other girl deserved being beaten like that?

What if she had slumped while being hit on the head with such hard bang from that ugly duckling?

Get lost abeg!
Ain't nobody's gonna repent knowing you made these comments, they'll prefer joining illuminati for free
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
people have died for less. Just saying before you move mad beware that the person can also retaliate in a more brutal way. She and those arounds her have learnt a bitter lesson in her life tho which is still good. The man they are fighting over is probably with another babe enjoying
A crime happened and you're instead trying to point out a life lesson
It remains for you to open School
Mr Lecturer
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You go and try hitting somebody first. You girls think it's everybody you can bully and go Scot free. Body go tell you.

Again, I'm not in support of the lecturers actions. Don't try to twist my words.

Buzz off!

Madam I'm not an Animal No.1
No.2 I'm a subscriber to diplomacy
No.3 The way you reason is quite deplorable
No.4 "if you lack Home......" Do you read your Bible at all?
That passage about Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come.
Woe to you if you're the one to teach this grievous lesson.

No.5 I find it contradicting that you're not in support of the Lecturer but you go ahead not only stylishly supporting the aggravation but also using derogatory remarks on the victim.

That Girl if she doesn't get enough psychological support might commit suicide.

Stop trying to justify nonsense.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
like i said i am not supporting either. People just need to learn that where you craze ends is where another person own starts. A very important lesson
You seem like such a good Teacher
You should open a School.
Abi se you'll co-own Yaba Left?
Your ready students are already there...
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by ednut1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

You seem like such a good Teacher
You should open a School.
Abi se you'll co-own Yaba Left?
Your ready students are already there...
sure. Lets be co owners lol

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by cunny88(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
The type of professors we are churning out
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
I'm not at loggerheads with you okay
I'm just being really empathetic
Let's just be careful
The human mind works somehow
Some people might come across these comments and seeking congregated validations to act just the same.
They come across comments like yours and hold on to it.
As much as possible let's preach love and humanity and care.
kiss
Goodnight
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Buzz off!

Madam
I'm not at loggerheads with you okay
I'm just being really empathetic
Let's just be careful
The human mind works somehow
Some people might come across these comments and seeking congregated validations to act just the same.
They come across comments like yours and hold on to it.
As much as possible let's preach love and humanity and care.
kiss
Goodnight
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

Join illuminati if that makes you feel alright but know that it's you who will rot in hell, not me.

Go ahead and judge all you want, it stays right there with you.

I'm done with you on this!

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
sure. Lets be co owners lol
Goforbid cheesy
Me I'm a Preacher of love
And na only normal people fit understand grin
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Join illuminati if that makes you feel alright but know that it's you who will rot in hell, not me.

Go ahead and judge all you want, it stays right there with you.

I'm done with you on this!

Ah!
You have Binu
Better be like Jesus
Come back and chop kiss
kiss
I cannot rot in hell
I'm either a good Christian or a good Samaritan.
Preach love, preach care, preach humanity, it is the greatest Religion wink
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

Ah!
You have Binu
Better be like Jesus
Come back and chop kiss
kiss
I cannot rot in hell
I'm either a good Christian or a good Samaritan.
Preach love, preach care, preach humanity, it is the greatest Religion wink

Angry for what? I'm only redirecting your words back to you.
You were the one who first attacked my comments, judging and telling me to remove Jesus from...

See, stop pretending to be nice all of sudden after spitting fire and venom. Just know I won't fall for that cos I'm wiser than the serpent.

Don't try that thing with me otherwise... I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Angry for what? I'm only redirecting your words back to you.
You were the one who first attacked my comments, judging and telling me to remove Jesus from...

See, stop pretending to be nice all of sudden after spitting fire and venom. Just know I won't fall for that cos I'm wiser than the serpent.

Don't try that thing with me otherwise... I rest my case here.
We're water
We no get enemy
I didn't take any of my words back
But still I'm admonishing for peace.
That shouldn't be misconstrued.
I love you too kiss
Coman take a hug
If I'm a Snake, then you should be scared of me
Don't worry I won't bite you
I love you kiss
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

We're water
We no get enemy
I didn't take any of my words back
But still I'm admonishing for peace.
That shouldn't be misconstrued.
I love you too kiss
Coman take a hug
If I'm a Snake, then you should be scared of me
Don't worry I won't bite you
I love you kiss

Hm! Dangerous people everywhere.

I'm not angry at you cos I don't even know you.

I didn't call her ugly at first. Your comment made me do. All the same, don't be quick to hit someone because their comeback is unpredictable and can be deadly.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hm! Dangerous people everywhere.

I'm not angry at you cos I don't even know you.

I didn't call her ugly at first. Your comment made me do. All the same, don't be quick to hit someone because their comeback is unpredictable and can be deadly.

That was a crude show of empathy on my part, that shouldn't have provoked you to go that route.
Btw she is beautiful
Yes she is
"Can be deadly", reason why the suspects should all be behind bars for life, cause we can all see how "deadly" it was wink
And don't forget, as Christians, most times, we shouldn't look forward to fighting our battles ourselves. As the Bible says, For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

She used her hands
No stripping
They used planks and stuffs on her
For God sake,she could have had a blood clot or something more fatal
That was damn extreme
The fact that there was more aim of fatal damage than just retaliation.
ANIMALS
whoever will support this is an Animal.

I quite agree to your observation but not the name calling. Again what if the lecturers child was a walking corpse? There so many justification to both sides, what I hated was the over reaction on the part of the lecturer.

Using a hammer to kill a fly is no justice, it's wickedness.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Ygc1: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Really
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

We should be more weary of Nigerians than foreigners

Lols, if any person mess up with my child I'll treat the fvck up within the ambit of the law no doubt.

If you know the level of 'rape' some of these foreigners engage in in our economy you'll weep. Well that's a talk for another time. They're worst off.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I quite agree to your observation but not the name calling. Again what if the lecturers child was a walking corpse? There so many justification to both sides, what I hated was the over reaction on the part of the lecturer.

Using a hammer to kill a fly is no justice, it's wickedness.
Yh you're absolutely right
Cause a Lion protects its pride and its territory, a Mother Hen shield her chick's, hmmnn..
I guess Animals have feelings afterall.
So what say you?
Let's call them Aliens, since we don't know the emotional response of Aliens.

Thank you jare
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, if any person mess up with my child I'll treat the fvck up within the ambit of the law no doubt.

If you know the level of 'rape' some of these foreigners engage in in our economy you'll weep. Well that's a talk for another time. They're worst off.
Yh
Just as we do to each other
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Imagine that they made that girl do Frog Jump 100 in retaliation
With those freaking annoying punishments back then in School.
Those types that will tell on your body for days.
Make her sweep the entire compound
Wash clothes
Make her make beds, like the one for Tomatoes.
Anything strenuous but this.
That's some mental damage right there
The trauma lasan ah..
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Lucrativress:

Yh you're absolutely right
Cause a Lion protects its pride and its territory, a Mother Hen shield her chick's, hmmnn..
I guess Animals have feelings afterall.
So what say you?
Let's call them Aliens, since we don't know the emotional response of Aliens.

Thank you jare

Lols
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Lucrativress:

Imagine that they made that girl do Frog Jump 100 in retaliation
With those freaking annoying punishments back then in School.
Those types that will tell on your body for days.
Make her sweep the entire compound
Wash clothes
Make her make beds, like the one for Tomatoes.
Anything strenuous but this.
That's some mental damage right there
The trauma lasan ah..

You get the point now, that's why I said they acted emotionally, 100 frog jump is more than enough, she won't walk for two days.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

You get the point now, that's why I said they acted emotionally, 100 frog jump is more than enough, she won't walk for two days.
How are you my friend?
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Lucrativress:

How are you my friend?

You sabi me? Is it whom I'm thinking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.