Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa (78616 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by blackmantis: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
brainhgeek:
Both the victim and the culprit are wrong.
They should all be counseled for disgracing their families over a man
The victim also has anger issues. The way she endlessly slapped the lecturer's daughter would have provoked violence and an act of revenge in the meekest of men.
The culprit went too far to involve her shameless father who stooped so low to burry his reputation and integrity in dirt.

The foolish prof ended his career with a pair of scissors......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
A lecturer got as low as assisting his daughter in boyfriend ,sugar daddy dragging matter.

A tout in academia cry

Is he getting returns from his daughter ?

The man being dragged must be a politician.

Who are the stupid boys engaged to flog and brutalize a girl ?

Undergraduates, maybe !

The lecturer was watching them cut her tank top so he can see her breasts.

She was even taken to a location for proper manhandling.

She's lucky to escape being murdered.

A show of shame !

It's easy to blame the man, I guess you didn't watch the complete video to see where the lecturers daughter was being brutalized by the other lady, and she wasn't fighting back.

Well two wrongs don't make a right, clearly the man went too far, and acted based on emotions. That's wrong, but let no one expect to brutalize my child and expect no consequence, there are proper ways of settling dispute, brutality is not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
It was a retaliation after the victim and her friends beat up that girl first over sugar daddy. I no side with anyone for this matter

Thank you, people were just making emotional statement, you beat my pikin you go collect wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by blaise26abj(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
People are so sick with some of the statements here . Nigeria is full of mentally deranged people . One even asked that the professor’s daughter should be brought for him to sleep with . Awon omo irankiran.

DONT TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR HANDS . The law is there to measure the appropriate punishment for offences . The family should have just reported so that the lady gets punished by the law .
They took the girl , beat her up and the father cut her top off with scissors then proceeded to assault her while recording it . That father should go to jail . Even if it is for 6 months with no option of fine . He is a pervert .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by greypencils: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Acquiring degrees without common sense, see how it ends. He will lose his job and freedom for something a little self control and common sense would have avoided. All he needed to have done was to call the police, show them the video of his daughter being assaulted and tipped them with a lil money to keep her in jail tor the next two months.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Funflipper: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
They need to spend at least 6 christmas in jail..

The lecturer should be sacked and no benefits paid to him...

The yahoo yahoo brother shud have his hair cut and given a special worse prison. Both for fraud and molestation

Six months will be a slap on the wrist for kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment and aggravated assault.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by rickleye: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
naptu2:
Screenshots.

Back in the day,
My dad would discipline the Bejesus out of me and the girl ( more than the girl ) . Drive the girl home and explain to the father why he disciplined her.
The ogogoro must have affected his medula oblongata. He isnt fit morally to be called a Professor.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by greypencils: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:
which uni gave this man his PhD
Good question
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Buffalo2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sentence them to life jail. Those guys can kill
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by DenreleDave(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Funflipper:

Six months will be a slap on the wrist for kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment and aggravated assault.

6 christmas is 6 years na...
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Vicson2021: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Educated illiterate
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by gfon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How come no body is talking about the way the stupid girl was beating the lecturers daughter? The girl did not even fight back.

This is how useless some girls have become. Fighting over a man at this age.

guys can fight over an argument and even get injured in the process. But the matter would be settled among fellow guys. If they truly were good friends,she should have settled it among her group of friends. How would you feel if that was your daughter molested that way?? Please the truth. That was too extreme abeg. The man even had the guts to use scissors to cut off her clothes. And academician for that matter!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
From experience..most lecturers are useless..like 90percent of lecturers are so so stupid and foolish.i speak from experience
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
From Emmanuella's story just know that retaliation no get formula.

Say person quite when you dey Bleep up, no mean say e no get resident devil inside am.

She dey play victim now, when truly she be bully. Same thing wey Ukraine/US tried with Russia; now calling Russia bully.

PS: Before you quote me, try and use your data to watch the two videos. The lecturers daughter was annoyed that after bullying her, her partner in olosho had the gut to post the video online; thereby shaming her family. If the fight had ended with just bully, I don't think the lecturers family would have spiced up their retaliation this way.

Though the lecturer is eager to feel the young breast, he acted on the whims of guiding his loins. It is their stupidity to post such online. Only if they had control the urge of not towing same line like the girl did to their babygirl.

A case of rape could be established against the lecturer but a good lawyer can swerve through.

PSS: Shaming my family online? I will track you to grave silently.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by HIbreed(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
GreyLaw:

Dear Lord. Some of you Nigerians are horrible to say the least. You just watched a girl being stripped naked by a foolish man and his foolish children and you are here talking nonsense.

The girl simply had a fight with her mate. She wasn't beaten up by friends. It was a one on one altercation which the other roommate came to settle. Moreover the fight wasn't even serious. And you are here equating sexual harassment to some fight between two girls.

Who do una this thing for Nigeria really strong. I tell you.
the said girl gathered her friends to beat her first, and who knows if she was also stripped naked. I will do more than that man if you mess with my kids.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by WillyCassey: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
https://twitter.com/alaetuo9775/status/1583611905582673922?s=46&t=s2gyGTK7XsJwF9rdbepi-g

Nothing in that video justifies stripping her for or ganging up against her including a lecturer. This is the first time I've seen a post below your usual way of reasoning, just admit it was low and move on no need to justify it further. When in a hole stop digging.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by merits(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/nasarawa-lecturer-family-brutalise-student-for-fighting-daughter/

I don't have pity for the victim she started the assault,is only that the family are so folly to take law into their hand.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Ubdavis(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
I don't still understand why some people are this callous!!
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by MikeyOz: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
To think that the old man is a professor and a father...!
He deserves to be disciplined behind tiny cells
Senseless human being!!!
He could have settled the matter between the 2 girls instead his own got worse

He deserves to be charged with
Illegal abduction
Sexual harassment &
Attempted murder.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
ednut1:
It was a retaliation after the victim and her friends beat up that girl first over sugar daddy. I no side with anyone for this matter
So are you trying to justify that aggravated assault?
She could have died!
What kind of humans do we have in Nigeria!
Did you see those big sticks
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
merits:

I don't have pity for the victim she started the assault,is only that the family are so folly to take law into their hand.
You're less of an human
Take that today
Where the hell is our humanity?
Did you see how helpless she was
Goshhhh
I feel like spitting on you right now!
Pray you'll never be in that situation in your life
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
HIbreed:
the said girl gathered her friends to beat her first, and who knows if she was also stripped naked. I will do more than that man if you mess with my kids.
Spit
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buffalo2:
Sentence them to life jail. Those guys can kill
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Thank you, people were just making emotional statement, you beat my pikin you go collect wotowoto.
We should be more weary of Nigerians than foreigners
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

It's easy to blame the man, I guess you didn't watch the complete video to see where the lecturers daughter was being brutalized by the other lady, and she wasn't fighting back.

Well two wrongs don't make a right, clearly the man went too far, and acted based on emotions. That's wrong, but let no one expect to brutalize my child and expect no consequence, there are proper ways of settling dispute, brutality is not one.
She used her hands
No stripping
They used planks and stuffs on her
For God sake,she could have had a blood clot or something more fatal
That was damn extreme
The fact that there was more aim of fatal damage than just retaliation.
ANIMALS
whoever will support this is an Animal.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Of course he overreacted but the stupid girl brought it upon herself.
I pray no one I know has anything to ever do with you in their lives
Whoever supports this can kill
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
It's damn nauseating a whole lot of people here are supporting this.
Seems it's high time I either stop commenting or delete my account.
I shiver at what Nigeria is breeding!
We keep blaming the Government, look at the hearts of the common man.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
gfon:
guys can fight over an argument and even get injured in the process. But the matter would be settled among fellow guys. If they truly were good friends,she should have settled it among her group of friends. How would you feel if that was your daughter molested that way?? Please the truth. That was too extreme abeg. The man even had the guts to use scissors to cut off her clothes. And academician for that matter!!!

I already said I'm not in support of how the lecturer treated her but I think he was angered by the fact that the daughter did not raise a hand and looked helpless while being hit by that girl. It's was not a two-fighting situation That was why he avenged her.

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
MikeyOz:
To think that the old man is a professor and a father...!
He deserves to be disciplined behind tiny cells
Senseless human being!!!
He could have settled the matter between the 2 girls instead his own got worse

He deserves to be charged with
Illegal abduction
Sexual harassment &
Attempted murder.
They should all be sentenced to life imprisonment
This is more of attempted murder.
If that Girl doesn't have a strong immune system, she could have died.
I will not lie but there are more wicked people like this in Nigeria and some particular Tribes have them more.
Geezzzz!!!!!!
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

I pray no one I know has anything to ever do with you in their lives
Whoever supports this can kill

Ok.. so the other girl deserved being beaten like that?

What if she had slumped while being hit on the head with such hard bang from that ugly duckling?

Get lost abeg!

1 Like

Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I already said I'm not in support of how the lecturer treated her but I think he was angered by the fact that the daughter did not raise a hand and looked helpless while being hit by that girl. It's was not a two-fighting situation That was why he avenged her.
Madam
She didn't look helpless
Watch the video, she was still talking..
No remorse, the Friend was totally wrong but you can still see a balanced show of power from the first video.
Don't, don't even bring the first video's talk in this criminal offence.
Re: Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa by Lucrativress(f): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Ok.. so the other girl deserved being beaten like that?

What if she had slumped while being hit on the head with such hard bang from that ugly duckling?

Get lost abeg!
I just feel like I know your tribe already
No weapons...
She used her hands
They used weapons, went bizarre with stripping, kidnapping,Bleep!!
Bleep THE HELL OFF WOMAN!!
*SPITS***
I've never gone vulgar but you damn sure deserve it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.