Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me (1059 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by mamagee3(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
My younger brother assaulted me and took my money and then told the police that I assaulted him and now I have been suspended from work pending a hearing?

He makes false accusations on me all the time but I always cover for him…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by PlayMaker14: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
mamagee3:
My younger brother assaulted me and took my money and then told the police that I assaulted him and now I have been suspended from work pending a hearing?

You need a man in your life. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Hollybratt(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
I command one bag of dangote cement to fall on his head.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Thatedoboy98: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Enny2013(f): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ur brother is ur enemy den...
He's yr village people.
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
mamagee3:

At your age?
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
imadiyi:

At your age?
What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
How old are you that you are living at home
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by boxer022(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
So sorry this happened to you but you need to explain your own side of what happened to both the police and your work executives. He is not a good brother for doing such a thing to his blood.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Slynation(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
In USA, who first call police don win the case already grin More reason I have intensified plans to japa, you mess with me, I call the cops on you, I mess with me, I still call the cops on you... whichever way, it's a win win for me

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
mamagee3:

What do you mean?

nairalanders say i should ask u to take foto wearing mini sket please? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Wallade(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
mamagee3:

What country do you reside? Why are you still living with your brother?
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by Captainero: 2:49am On Dec 01, 2022
At what age do you expect her not to live at her family house?. Some families love beign by themselves, they do not want to distance themselves, if you have really travelled you will undersstand more. Caution the brother who always makes trouble for her, now she has been suspended, what will be his gain in it.
raumdeuter:
How old are you that you are living at home
Re: My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me by stanza(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwksGBMd07k

I bet you didn't know the function of this in buildings.

Subscribe, like and share.

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerian Girls Are Boring? Spend Some Cash On Them First And See Action / Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty / You Can Only Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.