Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women (4223 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by kojeiwa(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every
One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE #1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice Guy

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted "nice" guys?

Of course you have.Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always
seemed to date "jerks", but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.

What's going on here? It's actually very simple, Women don't base their choices of men on how

"nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION.

And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you. I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical sense,

and it's hard to ACCEPT, but GET OVER IT. Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on it, you'll

NEVER have the success with women that you want.

MISTAKE #2: Trying To“Convince Her To Like You”

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they REALLY like, but she's just notinterested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.

Well, I have news for you, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, EVER.

You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel differently about you with "logic and reasoning". Think about it.

If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that FEELING by being

"reasonable" with her? But we all do it.

When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her For Approval Or Permission

In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys are always doing

things to get a woman's "approval" or "permission". Another HORRIBLE idea.

Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men who kiss up to them, EVER. Don't get me wrong here.

You don't have to treat women BADLY for them to like you.

But if you think that treating a woman well means "always getting her approval and permission for things",

think again. You will never succeed by looking for approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at men

who seek their approval. Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her

around and want her approval annoy her,

MISTAKE #4: Trying To “Buy” Her Affection With Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had

her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?

If you're like me, then you've had it happen a LOT. Well guess what? It's only NATURAL when this happens,

That's right, I said NATURAL. When you do these things, you send a clear message:

"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection".
Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak
attempts at manipulation. That's right, I said that women see this as MANIPULATION.

MISTAKE #5: Sharing“How You Feel” Too Early In The Relationship With Her

Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they "feel"

too early on. Attractive women are rare. And they get a LOT of attention from men.

Most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another

ALL THE TIME. An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested.

This translate into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month.

Guess what? Attractive women have usually dated a LOT of men. That's right. They have EXPERIENCE.

They know what to expect. And one thing that turns an attractive women off and sends her running

away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You know, I really, REALLY like you"

after one or two dates. This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for

her too fast, and can't control themselves. Don't do it. Lean back. Relax. There's a much better way,

MISTAKE #6: Not “Getting” How Attraction Works For Women

Women are VERY different from men when it comes to ATTRACTION. You need to accept this fact, and deal

with it. When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.

But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, after studying this topic for over five full years now, I can tell you that women usually

have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks.

Have you ever noticed that you see a lot more average and unattractive men with beautiful

women than the other way around? Think about it.

Women are more attracted to certain qualities in men, and they're attracted to the way a man

makes them FEEL than they are to looks alone. If you know how to use your body language

and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual

attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

But it's not an accident. You have to LEARN how to do this. And ANY guy can learn how,

MISTAKE #7: Thinking That It Takes Money And Looks

One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they've even

gotten started, because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks

and money, or guys who are a certain height, or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things.

But MOST women are far more interested in a man's personality than his wallet or his looks.

There are personality traits that attract women like a magnet,

And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys.

YOU DO NOT have to "settle" for a woman just because you aren't rich, tall, or handsome.

Let me say this again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly,

you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when

you see a hot, sexy young woman.

MISTAKE #8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women

Earlier I mentioned that it's a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission. Well, another

similar tactic that a lot of guys use is GIVING AWAY THEIR POWER to women. Said differently, guys try

to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants. Another bad idea,

Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can walk all over, Women aren't attracted to Wussies!

MISTAKE #9: Not Knowing EXACTLY What To Do In Each Type Of Situation With Women

Now I'm going to blow your mind, A woman ALWAYS knows what you're thinking.

Women are approximately TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language. That's ten TIMES.

I know, it might be hard to believe. But for example, if you're out on a date with a woman,

and you want to kiss her, she knows it. And if you don't know exactly what to do and exactly

HOW to kiss her, and you just sit there looking at her and getting nervous, she won't help!

And this goes for ALL aspects of women and dating, Approaching a woman, getting her number,

asking her out, kissing her, getting physical, everything.

If you don't know what to do in each situation, you will probably screw it up, and LOSE EVERYTHING.

And you KNOW it. It is VITALLY important that you know EXACTLY how to go from one step to

the next with a woman, from the first meeting, all the way to the bedroom.

MISTAKE #10: Not Getting HELP

This is the biggest mistake of all.

This is the mistake that keeps most men from EVER having the kind of success with women

that they truly want. I know, guys don't like to make themselves look weak or helpless.

We don't like to ask for help. Hey, I've been there myself.

Let me tell you a little about me and how I figured out how to be successful with women,

About five years ago I became fed up with the fact that I didn't know how to approach, meet,

and get dates with women that I was attracted to. It frustrated the hell out of me.

One night I was out with a friend, and I saw a woman I wanted to ask out, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it. I can still remember that night, right on the spot I made the decision to do whatever it took to learn how to be successful with women and dating.

Well, after a lot of hard work and trying all kinds of crazy things, I finally figured it all out.

I can now approach just about any woman and get her number almost instantly. I've dated models, I've dated actresses, and I've dated nice, normal, regular girls as well.

It has been a very rewarding experience. I no longer feel that sick, insecure feeling, like I don't know how to meet women, and I might wind up alone.

I know that anytime, anywhere, I can go out and meet attractive women.

I've written a book on the topic, and I've done seminars on both coasts of the United States, and taught tens of thousands of men all around the world.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by iice(f): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
Again? undecided This is like the third time am seeing this topic undecided
BTW #2 mistake is not only in relationships. . .thats a should be a given with anyone
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by 2dye4(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
@iice: cant believe u read thru it all. that is one hell of an epistle! chineke.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
too long, can't read all that.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by efuah(f): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
i don tire. . . is it for Quantitative Maths / English exams . . .then i will fail o . . cus i cldn't read all angry
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by iice(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
2dye4:

@iice: can't believe u read through it all. that is one hell of an epistle! chineke.

More like skimmed through it wink
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by 2dye4(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2007
efuah:

i don tire. . . is it for Quantitative Maths / English exams . . .then i will fail o . . cus i cldn't read all angry

bobo and bady issues can't be that difficult ,haba!
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by kojeiwa(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
I see why most of you guys get F9 in English. Not even patient enough to read just a page of something

that would teach you a lesson.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by otokx(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
Made for good reading; lots of it made sense though.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by netotse(m): 3:59am On Nov 01, 2007
@poster
i kno sy no be u write that thing, u can like to add d source so we dont find u guilty of plagiarism
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
@netotse

Why do some poeple like you always believe that all nairanlanders are dumb, cannot compose well meaning and good stuff like what the poster did. If you cannot appreciate good stuff, then keep quiet (freedom of speech, my foot!).

For Godsake, lets give our guys on nairaland good credit when they deserve it!.

@poster, you have done well.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by heyo: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
tell them jare
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by dablessed(f): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
In the real sense, these ten that you have referred to as "mistakes" are actually "secrets" or call it "strengths" if you like, for any man to win and keep a woman forever,

So guys beware, they are not mistakes, they are what you need to live happily ever after,

Trust me,
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by netotse(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2007
ilugunboy:

@netotse

Why do some poeple like you always believe that all nairanlanders are dumb, cannot compose well meaning and good stuff like what the poster did. If you cannot appreciate good stuff, then keep quiet (freedom of speech, my foot!).

For Godsake, lets give our guys on nairaland good credit when they deserve it!.

@poster, you have done well.
chiaman take it easy(e be like say complex dey catch u), y i sed dat was cos i kno d yarns!(i even used to read d scopes before, i'm prolly his senior in dat sturvs sef)came across a couple of yrs ago the writers famous in his own rights and its not bunz for someone else to claim wot someone else wrote is it?
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by nesnas: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
HELLO for all , look my friends before you agree or disagree with these 10 rules , let us ask our selves about what really we are discuss ? love with other human or just flirt ? if we talking about love , i think these 10 will not could success with all , cause every relation is very unique to the limit can not be there is a rules , this is my opinion and i appreciate every other opinion wink
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by theboy0808(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
lol
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by iice(f): 2:44am On Nov 02, 2007
I fried ma brain reading that post!!
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by tekia(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
iice:

I fried ma brain reading that post!!
same here
whos watched '''why did i get married'''
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by tekia(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
am out
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by tekia(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2009
wow
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
It is all true. I've been studying the powers of attraction for some time now, and these points are pretty consistent with my own findings. Any love "expert" will tell you the same. Any type of shyness / weakness is also not good.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

It is all true. I've been studying the powers of attraction for some time now, and these points are pretty consistent with my own findings. Any l[b]ove "expert[/b]" will tell you the same. Any type of shyness / weakness is also not good.
While some of us are studying the cause of cancer.

cheiii, love doctor? shocked
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Well Love is just as important as anything else!! There are schools where people study everything else: Automotive, Physics, Politics, Literature, Culinary arts, Accounting, all kinds of stuff, but there is not science or study of Love. Why is this?? Isn't that weird and unacceptable? Love is possibly one of the most important things on Earth, an I think that it is true wisdom to want to know all that one can know about the subject.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

Well Love is just as important as anything else!! There are schools where people study everything else: Automotive, Physics, Politics, Literature, Culinary arts, Accounting, all kinds of stuff, but there is not science or study of Love. [b]Why is this?? [/b]Isn't that weird and unacceptable? Love is possibly one of the most important things on Earth, an I think that it is true wisdom to want to know all that one can know about the subject.
Ehrrrrm, because love is a feeling, it can't be measure, it's not quantitative.
It's not weird or acceptable, there is no way one can study love because it differs with each person. It's not tangible, it does not have a distinctive definition, very ambiguous.

Ehrrrm, one of the most important thing in life? hmmm, not really.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
I beg to differ. If it could not be studied, then the human mind would not even be able to comprehend the notion of studying it. Besides, when there is will, there is usually a way.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

I beg to differ. If it could not be studied, then the human mind would not even be able to comprehend the notion of studying it.
Humans are confused beings.
They have the ability to think about possibilities, yet they do not know that there is a limit. Not all can be studied.
But it's perfectly fine if they wish to think that love is corporeal, that it has a tangible form, which can be studied. Unfortunately, that's where insanity comes in.

Magz:

. Besides, when there is will, there is usually a way.
Alas, there is no way.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
Bioastronomy has no "tangible form", yet billions of dollars are invested into studying annually. Countries employ scientists to create bombs and find ways to destroy and mutilate the Earth, why not study Life? Why not study Love? I totally disagree with your take on this.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

Bioastronomy has no "tangible form", yet billions of dollars are invested into studying annually. Countries employ scientists to create bombs and find ways to destroy and mutilate the Earth, why not study Life? Why not study Love? I totally disagree with your take on this.
Bioastrnomy is the study of life in space, or anywhere else but earth.
Space (One view of space is that it is part of the fundamental structure of the universe, a set of dimensions in which objects are separated and located, have size and shape, and through which they can move.) can be measured, substances on outer space planets can be observed, tested, etc. And it's still being measure because new evidence arises.

But Love, how can you test it?? By what evidence can you develop a theory on it? On what "Facts" can you come up with a conclusion on it? What conclusion? That love is what? where? Why? When? Can those questions be answered?

Or is Love an illusion? A feeling that is not really there, but what we believe to be there? Or What we WANT to be there just to survive?

Magz:

I totally disagree with your take on this.
Perfectly fine.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
Space is infinite and cannot be measured.

HeatFusion:

Perfectly fine.

Agreed.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

Space is infinite and cannot be measured.
Am talking about the planets in space jere. Sorry for the mistake.
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Magz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
The planets in space cannot be measured.

But, this is way off topic now,
Re: Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
Magz:

The planets in space cannot be measured.

But, this is way off topic now,
yet they have a form which can be observed, touched, researched, and tested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.