Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? (31841 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Truthdeypain: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2022
hopexter:

Why do I need statistics when it’s visibly obvious? You have to see beyond building roads and renovating schools, and Obi didn’t do beyond that which makes him a normal governor.

A very dishonest fellow you are.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by securitywatch50: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
All promises cancelled party (APC)

Affiliations will not happen to us again in Nigeria
Obidient is better than sacrifice
We move eeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by alimiadedayo1: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
If not for Tribalism why would anyone want Tinubu into power

If you divide this country now all these Yorubas clamoring for Tinubu Presidency won’t even want him to rule them

But since it’s Nigeria they want to force a walking corpse on us

They say SS/SE are rooting for Obi bcuz it’s our own

Oga if you bring Osibanjo you’ll see that many people from SS/SE supporting Obi will switch to Osibanjo

This ain’t about tribe but it’s about not letting a sick man into Aso Rock again like we did 2015

To even think Buhari is more fit and healthier than Tinubu

Abeg I no wan talk too much Fvck dey hungry me
you just typed nonsense you cannot support Osinbajo against obi and if some of you support Osinbajo it is because he is a Christian you guys are more tribalistic than hausa that is why hausa do not like you.. and for correction not all yoruba are canvassing for tinubu.. majority are for both tinubu And Atiku because of the parties structure and some and the christain extremist are supporting Peter obu based on religion perspective
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by alimiadedayo1: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian turned Obidient, I hope you haven’t burnt your biafran flag yet?

Nnamdi Kanu called it, when he said my people are very foolish, no wonder ordinary ipob dealt with them the way they did, just imagine commanding a whole region to sit at home like Obidient puppies every Monday and they complied 100%?

Today, those same cowards want to rule Nigeria? Even this 419er Peter Obi, after been a Governor for 8 years of Anambra State, he still came back to Lagos to live?

He couldn’t remain in the state he purportedly built.
for 8 years, with sweat, sorry and blood?

Mumurist Obidients, Sorry for your miserable selves.
my brother it is to much you want them to be crying from now till Feb 23 and from Feb 23 to eternity
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by hopexter(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

A very dishonest fellow you are.

Compare how Both states are fairing after they’ve both left Office then you’ll see whose laid a better policy.
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by alimiadedayo1: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Only Peter Obi can rescue this country from the hands of desperate looters
tell him to go and rescue Anambra if he want to rescue Nigeria unknown gunmen are killing your father's and mothers he cannot help them now it is Nigeria which is complex he will save dont you ave sound mind to think
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
KillSars:
None...

It would have been effected if the idiot una dey vote into rep and senate get brain.... those ones dey free but na apc cause una downfall.... clowns grin grin

Brainless idiots throwing blames...

Mumu still dey compare 2015 price and 2022 price... grin grin cheesy

And u feel you have sense? Now it's the fault of the senate and not the slowpoke of a president who made all this cock and bull promises. Did the senators and rep make all this promises or our failure of a president? I won't blame you cos most APC members are dvmb idiots

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by InvertedHammer: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
/
Tinubu just came out with a similar "Manifesto" and some people who claim to be homo sapiens are rejoicing and clapping. grin grin grin
If MMM comes back on a second missionary journey, it will still clean out Nigerians. That's how gullible the people are. They love oppression.

/
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by ransomed: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Partial school feeding with 150 naira per day in the North
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Wotowoto

That's the country we are, where people lie for leaving, apc has really fooled this nation so much. PDP no reach this lie
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by olibeans: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
You know all these and yet you voted for Buhari and APC for a second tenure in 2019.

Nigerians are irredeemably stupid.
Nigerians should never be taken seriously.
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
andrewegbuna:

And u feel you have sense? Now it's the fault of the senate and not the slowpoke of a president who made all this cock and bull promises. Did the senators and rep make all this promises or our failure of a president? I won't blame you cos most APC members are dvmb idiots
Numbskull, now go back and comprehend wetin dey dere and stop blabbing like a dog wey get rabbies, anuofia...
I'm not the cause of ur brainlessness, carry ur frustration go meet ur papa..
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Olaolex: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

If you divide this country now all these Yorubas clamoring for Tinubu Presidency won’t even want him to rule them

Oga if you bring Osibanjo you’ll see that many people from SS/SE supporting Obi will switch to Osibanjo bcuz Osibanjo powers in this present government are limited bcuz of Buhari orders

This ain’t about tribe but it’s about not letting a sick man into Aso Rock again like we did 2015

You will suffer in Jesus name
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by ursullalinda(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

OPC terrorist turned Oduduwa Nation. Now BATstard

“My head, my shoulder, my knees and toes... “

Hahaha your upper cut na top notch.....I don laugh die

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Hungry Almijiri go and join the Nigeria Army, so you can be fed daily with your corn & cassava.

Hungry AcuraZDX, see the kind of picture, you saw to publish?

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

my brother it is to much you want them to be crying from now till Feb 23 and from Feb 23 to eternity
Who is the Labor Party governorship candidate in your state?

Oblivious Ipobian turned Obidient, please to ignorant people like you, politics is about one person?

Even China that your messiah always likes to use as an analogy, it was changed by the ideology of the communist party of China, not one person.
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Confirm4real(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Nothing o...

Yet some animals still campaigning for them no be juju be that.

APC trying to be nice now with Renewed Hope grin

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by phemmyfour: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:
How Many Of These Promises By APC in 2015 Were Fulfilled

Be the judge!!

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44
24/7 power supply by 2019 grin

Awọn werey scammer

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Vviano: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
They achieved some of their goals

Free foods for schools

They built railway infrastructures

Gave money to less privilege

Paid 30k and above to people who wanna learn skills( Npower)

Boko haram is officially dead, Shakau was killed

They built roads, airport and modernise some of the existing airports.

The 2nd niger bridge was built

They gave farmers loans under the bank of agriculture and cbn loan scheme.

They also supported businesses ti pay salaries during the covid period

Where they failed.

No 24/7 light

Electricity is still a mess in this country but i have been seeing government plans to build more power and distribution stations to provide more electricity.

They failed to reduced the ever raising inflation

Our health care is still a mess.

Let me give you some corrections
There have being school feeding before the Bubu administration
The railway program kicked of from Jonathan’s regime and the acclaimed railway project of this administration is a big disaster.
Before Npower we had SureP.
Biko haram was a political tool to frustrate the previous administration ((((attack on Boko is attack on the north))).
Airports were built on state levels.
Farmers have always been given loans so it never started from this administration.
We still heard dirty stories concerning the palliatives meant for COVID-19

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Tenshades(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

OPC terrorist turned Oduduwa Nation. Now BATstard

“My head, my shoulder, my knees and toes... “

Vawulence is thy middle name. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Juliusetoo: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2022
APC and the supporters don't have sense
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Sammy5413(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2022
You omitted one and that was the only promise they made to Nigerians that was fulfilled
During campaign, we all heard Buhari promising and saying "APC" FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, TOP TO BOTTOM"
Today is has been more than fulfilled!
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by wasuka14(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Oga if you bring Osibanjo you’ll see that many people from SS/SE supporting Obi will switch to Osibanjo bcuz Osibanjo powers in this present government are limited bcuz of Buhari orders

Nigeria need a bold and competent leader to lead her at this moment. Not ipob sympathisers. Ordinary unknown gun men, these foolish creatures obey with 2 hand up, they all crawling under their duvet. Even Bornu that faced very high heat of BH bomb didn't crawl under their duvet.
Ipob Bois think, by attacking ASIWAJU or insult him online. All Nigeria electorates will just vote for yeye pitobi that can't even go to his state to campaign. Continue your backwardness
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Lightorder: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
And the question goes to a BOT called Moh247
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Babysho(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
stonebil:
Nigerians are dying in Flood, Politicians are busy campaigning, claiming there have made donations.

Go and see Victims, Sympathize with them. it means more to them.

Atiku & Tinubu are good example of a bad leader

Fixed
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by TOSMAK007(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2022
The truth is APC and FAKE PROMISES are 5&6, go through all the state they govern you will understand better
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
They have fulfilled all. This is why we need to vote for them again. Under APC, no more suffering or banditry. Haven't they tried?
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Peterpanny: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

my nigger abeg go find soft tohtoh fvck,
Fvcking is for the living.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by charlesdinho7(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
coca-cola wey we de buy for 100 naira don become 200 naira. e no go better for buhari and his government. this inflation you caused will send you to your grave very soon
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Jalaw: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na only Mumu Almijiris they wait for Federal Government, when no be Abuja them dey live.

Ask them what their State and Local Government has done for them based on their comparative advantages since the return to democrazy in 1999?

Zombies looking for who to blame for been failures.

You are nothing to say.
What's bad in holding the government to their promises?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by pikechukwu6(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
...and another gabage feel it's his turn. It will not work for the Agbado urchin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / Speaker, 9 Other Inaugurated Edo Assembly Members, Visit, Congratulate Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.