Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Some Really Wretched Humans In This Space Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Really Wretched Humans In This Space Men (236 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Really Wretched Humans In This Space Men by sacajawea: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
This section Romance, and politics section, a real cesspit, vile gutter Place
Been a minute I used to Frequent and Sleep here

Coming back now after a while, damn!
Bitter wretched Frustrated, foolish illiterate, or/and sick men
The women or Girls too, some Yeye yeye packages too
Re: Some Really Wretched Humans In This Space Men by SNEFF: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Word of advice :: the internet is full of different kind of people, people who tolerate shit and those who don't and so on. Don't try to feel that whatever you say online will go down well with everyone .
Ps : if you can't take the heat stay away from the kitchen

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / How Can I Use This Nairaland Feature? / Fastest Ways To Garner Huge Views And Subscribers On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.