Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife (4091 Views)

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Meet Pretty Ethiopia Girl Looking For Nigerian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
^Yup - Thank Gawd both my girlfriends are clean as ice

This OP is just sounding out a general warning for the good of man kind
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
Why would this Nigerian husband who many say Nigerian men have class and respect sleeping with dirty school girls?   undecided undecided
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by KAYD007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^

na who u dey ask tht qwuesion? angry angry
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2011
smiley
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 21, 2011
pendo89:

But even 190 look here.
A lady sweats that's a fact. But its not an excuse to be dirty.

I just wonder why you guys say you meet 'smelling ladies'.I thought its common sense that if you have a date she comes refreshed, clean smelling yummy and and all that.
If you take her home straight from the wherever then its proper to shower first before you even get down to things.
I mean for christ's sake everything is supposed to be fresh and clean otherwise how can you even get romantic and end up sleeping with dirt?
You guys make me feel like puking. Are those teenagers you are dealing with or fully grown mature ladies?
I would excuse the 13 year old and teach her basic hygiene but a lady over 16 stinking and you accept to sleep with her?
There must be something wrong on your part. undecided. Very wrong
It either means she not your girlfriend cz if your conscious about hygiene you would date a clean gal and she would know how to maintain body for you as well.
Those you talk about? are picked from clubs, or street or they just your side dishes.
If u sweat then take a shower.A lady is supposed to have her showers at least twice in a day but maany naija girls of today even find it hard to bath once in a day.they wash their face and their legs and they call tht bathing grin.white girls dont joke with their hygiene and even my white girl friend has her showers at least thrice in a day wink
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

If u sweat then take a shower.A lady is supposed to have her showers at least twice in a day but maany naija girls of today even find it hard to bath once in a day.they wash their face and their legs and they call tht bathing grin[b].white girls dont joke with their hygiene and even my white girl friend has her showers at least thrice in a day wink[/b]
wink wink wink
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

If u sweat then take a shower.A lady is supposed to have her showers at least twice in a day but maany naija girls of today even find it hard to bath once in a day.they wash their face and their legs and they call tht bathing grin.white girls dont joke with their hygiene and even my white girl friend has her showers at least thrice in a day wink

Hygiene has no colour preferences. It don't matter if you are black or white, green or yellow.
It's a personal choice so don't bring white stuff here. I know lazy white girls who go for days without shower.
That's why wet wipes sell fast and they carry them by their dozen in their bags.
Give your local gals a break! A gal doesn't need to be told cz her body will tell her its time 4 shower.
I know you like exaggerating so I rest.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by WestLexis: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
That's why dudes need to make sure girls pass the "finger test" before they smash. It is also sad that a guy who uses his finger to test a girls punny that ends up smelling bad will suffer a little, for that smell will stay on that finger for at least 3-5 days, even if that finger was subsequently immersed in acid or bleach.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
pendo89:

Hygiene has no colour preferences. It don't matter if you are black or white, green or yellow.
It's a personal choice so don't bring white stuff here. I know lazy white girls who go for days without shower.
That's why wet wipes sell fast and they carry them by their dozen in their bags.
Give your local gals a break! A gal doesn't need to be told cz her body will tell her its time 4 shower.
I know you like exaggerating so I rest.

You are right trifliness comes in all color. In America, you can tell when a redneck doesn't take any baths their skin looks dingy and moldy. lipsrsealed
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by concernedspeak: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by True2myself24(f): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
lefulefu:
If u sweat then take a shower.A lady is supposed to have her showers at least twice in a day but maany naija girls of today even find it hard to bath once in a day.they wash their face and their legs and they call tht bathing grin.[b]white girls dont joke with their hygiene[/b]and even my white girl friend has her showers at least thrice in a day wink

who told you that? have u ever tried living with them? Some white people can look really nice on the outside but if u live with them they hardly take a shower or brush their teeth. they just use mouth wash and lots of body spray. Thats been my experience with the ones ive had to live with.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by mejai(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Plz wear oxygen mask wen slammin or lickin. But wait o! At a tym, dirTy and smelly ones r swt cos at ur quiet moment, u will long for it again. Chai! I wan vomit o

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic / Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy. / What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.