Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. (4057 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
..A phobia is an intense fear of something that,in reality poses little or no actual danger.e.g heights,snakes,needle etcetera.there are four general types of phobia namely:

1.Animal phobias.
2.Natural environment phobias
3.situational phobias
4.blood injection-injury phobia.
Having said this they are fears that are normal.e..g separation from parent(common in children)imaginary things(this can be so scary),death etcetera.
I think we all got phobia this are mine:Blood,insect(especially ant and mosquito) alcoholic drink e.g origin(infact anything bitter)lol.,unpleasant smells.
over to you guys.

...dem never chi chum chin.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
pls psychologists in the house should also share ways to overcome some of this phobias.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Pchinak: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
I have a phobia for "No source of income", that's why I visit the investment, Business and properties page, In case....one never knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Animal phobia.

Have heavy phobia for Cats and dos at my age.

I can't stand most peps.

I come to ur house and dia is a cat dia or dog, dats d end.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by alberto2k(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Cat ke? As u take Macho reach? undecided
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Haemophobia and Fear of Pregnant Women. They freak me out.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Emodeee: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Fvcking
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by okotv(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
I have animal phobia. As long as it moves I won't stat near. Don't think I can visit anyone with animals (pets) in your house.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Sanguine(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
The only phobia that I have is...phobophobia. The fear of developing a fear.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Albie(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Acrophobia- Fear of heights
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Aquaphobia
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Missyetty(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Blood...i cn't stand it
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by SarcasticMe(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Fear for confined spaces... Claustrophobia, I think.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by MUMINATED(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Ma PHOBIA IS Hippopotomonstrosesquedalisphobia-The fear of long words cool
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by amokeme(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Disposophobia , Numerophobia and Trypanophobia cry cry
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by HERROYALFINEST: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
My greatest phobia is Fear itself, the mère fact dat I have to be afraid of something scares me. Then again Snakes dead or alive scares me too
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Pchinak: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Aquaphobia

Really girl? You had one chance at a personal text, and you talked about nothing but the sea.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
amokeme:
Trypanophobia cry cry
Does anyone ever like needles?
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by amokeme(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:

some pple don't mind
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by MissSlimbody(f): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:

Really girl? You had one chance at a personal text, and you talked about nothing but the sea.
Even my signature is about water...but that doesn't mean I have to like it. grin
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
amokeme:
some pple don't mind
Haha! Not me. I always caused a scene when I was a child. grin
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Strongfaze(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Mine is phobia for Earthworms---- can someone help me with the right term for the above please and how to overcome it. Thanks
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by amokeme(f): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:

Haha! Not me. I always caused a scene when I was a child. grin
I still do sad
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by MzzTega(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanguine:
The only phobia that I have is...phobophobia. The fear of developing a fear.
same here oo
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am suffering from "Eurotophobia" especially that of tit grin
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by MissSlimbody(f): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:

I like injections grin
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by vega84(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Birds #vegatalks
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Pchinak: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Even my signature is about water...but that doesn't mean I have to like it. grin

hahahaha, now you see what am talking about, I even missed that one. Maybe it's not actually phobia, but philia in disguise.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Lisaflex(f): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm acrophobic n claustrophobic.... D claustrophobia is wot worries me most
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by demmy0325(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by ifyan(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
..A phobia is an intense fear of something that,in reality poses little or no actual danger.e.g heights,snakes,needle etcetera.there are four general types of phobia namely:

1.Animal phobias.
2.Natural environment phobias
3.situational phobias
4.blood injection-injury phobia.
Having said this they are fears that are normal.e..g separation from parent(common in children)imaginary things(this can be so scary),death etcetera.
I think we all got phobia this are mine:Blood,insect(especially ant and mosquito) alcoholic drink e.g origin(infact anything bitter)lol.,unpleasant smells.
over to you guys.

...dem never chi chum chin.

You.

You know. .....
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
love phobia grin,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.