Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue (12133 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2022
money121:
Yimu

Thank you
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Toktee(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Is it not better to keep quite than to expose ones spitting ethnic bias? What did I just read bayii shocked I am not surprised an iota, since this is coming from a man named Atiku [We've seen worse]

This message is laced with a deliberate equalization/sharing of terror. This is clearly not so but a FULANI KILLER HERDERSMEN phenomenon that has plagued this nation for centuries. How is it that whenever this guy opens his mouth to speak on any issue that borders his kinsmens, he runs to their defence, the content of this letter is not only misleading, but is clearly putting blame on innocent Farmers who have continued to be massacred by marauding, raping, reaving, killer HERDSMEN.

These guys should have been proscribed since time immemorial, as the criminals that they are. I am very sorry to say this but Atikus body language has so far without a shred of doubt proven that BUHARI is going to be a saint where he is, I have zero trust in any FULANI MAN on that seat again, they are all terrorists by extension and will stop at nothing, not even at shame and decency to call a spade a spade. Even the decency to openly condemn actions of terrorists is absent, how will this guy fight insecurity bikonu!

Atiku will be more dangerous than Buhari, Be warned o ye Nigerians!
Don't worry, we the people of Benue are wise now.

Anything aside obi is no no.

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Say no to another Fulani, since Peter obi is a waste of time n resources, I GO 4 EMILOKAN, no flat head should quote me, I am old enough to be your father
Tinubu will likely not be able to spend 4 years as president due to his old she age and ill health. Tinubu knows this too. His reason for wanting to be President is so his name will be added to the list of presidents of this country which he said is his lifelong dream. He might be sworn in and die or resign after 1 year and Shettima, another Fulani man (and proven Boko Haram apologist) will be sworn in.
Do you now see how you're playing yourself?
Sometimes you need to use that brain God gave you
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Campaigning for votes. Na now then remember to the condemn and console with the affected.

These are known political tactics and yet most people still fall for it yakata

God help us with these lunatics cum politicians
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by obiekunie01: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Lionize:
Communal? He is simply saying the "clash" is as a result of benue people not "integrating" fulani people in their communities. Who keeps saying this country is better as one?

na only you saw what that hypocritical fulani oligarch idiot did there!

if that man ever win the presidency, he will make sure ruga takes 10% of every local govt in Nigeria.

but unfortunately for him, HE WILL NEVER EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY TILL HE DIES!

Unless of course if the country is divided then he can rule their arewa nation.

mark this comment.

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Olaolex: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2022
herkeem:
Atiku is the answer to Nigeria's problems. That's why Edo people came out in large numbers to Campaign for him yesterday in Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUb7kwivTsE
Iies from the pit of hell. They only came out to know and see the criminal in person. Do you even think people will be very foolish to vote this thief. People will even come out more than this if Pasuma was to have a show.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Truthdeypain: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2022
press9jatv:
Atiku condemns inter-communal violence in Benue. Read his statements below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid035sEWLCBWaP3Aw3r8BQein6CsaVGtYinpMVhsA1gex52Lix2aC4rtv5cT3b17pXPGl&id=100044152610571

It is either my common sense is still intact or it has been exchanged for gross stupidity.

Someone should kindly cure my ignorance ejoor, is the situation in Benue rightfully termed as Inter-communal violence?

The latter part of the letter what was Atiku talking about integrating people into the community I was lost by then, was he referring to the FULANI HERDSMEN?

What did Atiku mean by the lives that may have been lost? that is a conditional statement, everybody knows that the word Benue has been synonymous with gory deaths, not just lately but forever [courtesy: FULANI HERDSMEN]

I personally think this is not an honest review of the situation on ground in Benue state, but a lackadaisical and extremely biased and FULANI protected agendum from Atikus quarters, don't you agree?

Someone should clarify me abeg, I am very open minded, I need someone to prove Atikus sincerity to me, I may end up supporting him.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Gbeng30(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Negligence, incompetency and irresponsible of our leaders is what is killing this country
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu will likely not be able to spend 4 years as president due to his old she age and ill health. Tinubu knows this too. His reason for wanting to be President is so his name will be added to the list of presidents of this country which he said is his lifelong dream. He might be sworn in and die or resign after 1 year and Shettima, another Fulani man (and proven Boko Haram apologist) will be sworn in.
Do you now see how you're playing yourself?
Sometimes you need to use that brain God gave you
and what is the assurance that your healthy mother will not die b4 Tinubu, as if u r the keeper of life, Peter Obi followers no get sense

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

na only you saw what that hypocritical fulani oligarch idiot did there!

if that man ever win the presidency, he will make sure ruga takes 10% of every local govt in Nigeria.

but unfortunately for him, HE WILL NEVER EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY TILL HE DIES!

Unless of course if the country is divided then he can rule their arewa nation.

mark this comment.

Amen. His wish to rule will never come to pass. He is worse than buhari sef. His brain is more evil
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by 36STATES: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
It was not a communal clash, it was a massacre of villagers by Fulani bandits. It is part of the grand plan to drive native people out of their homes to make way for Fulani people.

We have a duty to challenge this evil attempt to deceive people by APC and their urchans to call a clear case of ethnic cleansing a communal clash. Did people of Benue go to fulani land to attack them?

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Olaolex:
Iies from the pit of hell. They only came out to know and see the criminal in person. Do you even think people will be very foolish to vote this thief. People will even come out more than this if Pasuma was to have a show.

This one na confirm jaguda. Obasanjo said he stole only in one transaction, money that every Nigerian family can spend for a full year comfortably if given to each home and he never came out to deny it. Bastard thiefs
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Truthdeypain: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:
Inter communal? Or thunder want to fireeeee Atiku? Which inter communal? Are Fulani killer herdsmen communal of Benue?

He couldn't even mention the name of the people killing but was vague while accusing the Benue people by calling it inter communal? He had better call out his criminal murderous brothers! Yeye dey smell

Omo na d main koko be dis oo. D tin still dey shock me, this ain't no effing solidarity or consolation nor condemnation message.

Atiku na Buhari pro max oloun ba gbo! Na God go save us from this terrorists!

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

It is either my common sense is still intact or it has been exchanged for gross stupidity.

Someone should kindly cure my ignorance ejoor, is the situation in Benue rightfully termed as Inter-communal violence?

The latter part of the letter what was Atiku talking about integrating people into the community I was lost by then, was he referring to the FULANI HERDSMEN?

What did Atiku mean by the lives that may have been lost? that is a conditional statement, everybody knows that the word Benue has been synonymous with gory deaths, not just lately but forever [courtesy: FULANI HERDSMEN]

I personally think this is not an honest review of the situation on ground in Benue state, but a lackadaisical and extremely biased and FULANI protected agendum from Atikus quarters, don't you agree?

Someone should clarify me abeg, I am very open minded, I need someone to prove Atikus sincerity to me, I may end up supporting him.

You are on point

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by alimiadedayo1: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2022
xynerise:
Condemn Deborah's death first you hypocrite
had your lord ever condemned unknown gunmen that are killing your people
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by alimiadedayo1: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
dettolgel:
We will take him serious when he condemns the killing of Deborah
Did obi condemn the killing of unknown gunmen in Anambra that are killing your people abi you dont know that the unknown gunmen are now known to be igbos killing for ritual hiding under fulani herdsman
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by alimiadedayo1: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Olaolex:
what of obi? obi is a saint he never stole a dime Abi..keep deceiving yourself obi can never become the president of this country till the kingdom come
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You don't need to go far on that, he said northerners should not vote for Yoruba or ibo, they should vote for a notherner like themselves. No one Nigeria in that statement just as this veiled statement he made in Benue. He is a deadly poison!

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by MarketDispatch: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Okay

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Johnrake69: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
This narrative will fail. There's nothing like inter communal clashes. Fulani herdsmen are the aggressors trying to get rid of the indigenous people of their lands.

Atiku is a bigot.

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by micoloP(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
herkeem:
Atiku is the answer to Nigeria's problems. That's why Edo people came out in large numbers to Campaign for him yesterday in Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUb7kwivTsE

Most people there are obident. Free money is sweet .
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Is it not better to keep quite than to expose ones spitting ethnic bias? What did I just read bayii shocked I am not surprised an iota, since this is coming from a man named Atiku [We've seen worse]

This message is laced with a deliberate equalization/sharing of terror. This is clearly not so but a FULANI KILLER HERDERSMEN phenomenon that has plagued this nation for centuries. How is it that whenever this guy opens his mouth to speak on any issue that borders his kinsmens, he runs to their defence, the content of this letter is not only misleading, but is clearly putting blame on innocent Farmers who have continued to be massacred by marauding, raping, reaving, killer HERDSMEN.

These guys should have been proscribed since time immemorial, as the criminals that they are. I am very sorry to say this but Atikus body language has so far without a shred of doubt proven that BUHARI is going to be a saint where he is, I have zero trust in any FULANI MAN on that seat again, they are all terrorists by extension and will stop at nothing, not even at shame and decency to call a spade a spade. Even the decency to openly condemn actions of terrorists is absent, how will this guy fight insecurity bikonu!

Your brain still dey function well. Kudos

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2022
lomprico:
There is no fulani community in benue state. Fulanis are not indigenes of benue state.

Atiku will be same as buhari in terms of fulani terrorists. angry

You absolutely right.

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2022
kingyakos:
Did Atiku just say Communal?...

I tire o!

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by dettolgel: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Did obi condemn the killing of unknown gunmen in Anambra that are killing your people abi you dont know that the unknown gunmen are now known to be igbos killing for ritual hiding under fulani herdsman

The headline didn't say Obi - whataboutism is written all over your statement. grin

Go to Obi's thread and ask your question there you will get the answer you seek.

Or if you want my response on this thread then use the correct logical argument grin
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2022
ezenwajosh:
They said it's a clash

Na clash be that or killings? angry

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Red flags all over him. Nigeria will summarily disappear under this one. Obasanjo knew him very well to reject him.

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Truthdeypain: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Say no to another Fulani, since Peter obi is a waste of time n resources, I GO 4 EMILOKAN, no flat head should quote me, I am old enough to be your father

And I young enough to be your son.

I put it to you that Obi is probably the best positioned to deal with security decisively. Like he said and like he did in Anambra state during his time. He will extend an Olive Branch and dialogue with all legit greviances across the country, as a last minute resort, after which those who want to be reasonable will be reasonable. After that the stubborn flies who refuse to listen will follow the corpse into the grave. Part of the reason OBJ supports Obi he is not just a people's man but a man of action. [That's also something OBJ is known for] forget that his feminine voice.

That's where Tinubu cannot be trusted, he has always lived in denial of the crucial poised threats of the FULANI HERDSMEN, denying the are a security threat and going as far as denying their evil activities all across the country all for his selfish interest. All in all I have always been of the school of thought that if Obi does not win it, it should go to Atiku because of perceived feelings of the GREED, TRIBALISM, HATE, INJUSTICE, and sense of entitlement of the SW, at this point however I feel that Tinubu may be the lesser evil between the two [His vice and cabal is sth else sha]

The truth remains that most of these niggars are terrorists including Atiku , Shettima etc. [Our self preservation should not be entrusted in the hands of a terrorist sympathizer ever again]. Anyways my stance has since shifted since God started exposing the man Atiku, He must never become the president, If OBI cannot have it, let TINUBU keep it..
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Allisgud: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Ehn Benue should become remorseful because of this statement and vote for him,shebi their mumu never do,Dem just start
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by alimiadedayo1: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
dettolgel:

The headline didn't say Obi - whataboutism is written all over your statement. grin

Go to Obi's thread and ask your question there you will get the answer you seek.

Or if you want my response on this thread then use the correct logical argument grin
you cannot Answer my question very simple did obi condemn the unknown gunmen till now so if Atiku did not condemn the Deborah killings you ave no moral right to attack him if your obituary cannot condemn the unknown gunmen till today
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by alimiadedayo1: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you cannot Answer my question very simple did obi condemn the unknown gunmen till now so if Atiku did not condemn the Deborah killings you ave no moral right to attack him if your obituary cannot condemn the unknown gunmen till today
so shut up your mouth and focus on your career and destiny
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Kdon2: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Peachy14:
Atiku just woke up from his slumber.

Wake up by claiming it's a clash going on In Benue?? When we all know it's herdsmen brutal attack on the people of the state

Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan / FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76