Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue (12131 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by iscom(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Nice deals
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Orfankwagh(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
This is not communal violence,because the fulanis are not a part of benue so why give it that tag. Atiku is still playing with benue intelligence

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Bantu10: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Say no to another Fulani, since Peter obi is a waste of time n resources, I GO 4 EMILOKAN, no flat head should quote me, I am old enough to be your father

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Gbolarshow: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Until you condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel openly,you have no place in my heart.

Who is fooling whom.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Osheza: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2022
good
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by muykem: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku is still fulani herders

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by bmd1010: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Dont worry if fhe Northerners dont like d comment he will delete it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Gbolarshow: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
"communal clashes" my foot! Damage control on the intelligence of Benue people.

Is Fulani part of Benue? How is this a communal clash?.

If your fulanis proof to be peace loving, who will chase them, unfortunately, they are menace wherever they go.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ceaser: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2022
We are still waiting for him to re-condemn the killing of the Christian girl, Deborah Samuel, in UDUTH.

The twitter post that he deleted because of fear for his people who murdered an innocent girl and Nigerian student is still hanging, awaiting a proper condemnation from someone who aspires to be the "president of all Nigerians".

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Peachy14: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku just woke up from his slumber.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Confirmedzombie: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Peter obi has never condemned the IPOB killing in SE especially in his Anambra state.

But his supporters are here crucified Ariku.

We are waiting for obi at the poll come 2923.

Let me see how the SE 5% votes will make obi president.

Majority of igbos will betray Peter obi the same way they betrayed Ojukwu.

By December I see obi withdrawing for the presidential race.

Peter obi can only misled the ipob brain dead terrorists and not oatriotic Nigerians like me and others.

We are waiting at the field
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by fredoooooo: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Joshmoore:
Obi emergence as a leading candidate in this election has put all other candidates on their toes, Peter Obi has changed the narratives of Nigerian politics.

God bless my incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Peter Obi

Minister for Natural disasters grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Awoleesu(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2022
What integration is Atiku talking about?

In Nigeria, the national integration rate is poorest in the NW, NE and SE. Atiku happens to come from a state from the NE.

In the NE & NW, the Muslim tribes are generally resistant to the infiltration of non-muslims, and southerners.
Even in a metropolitan Kano or Kaduna, it is not uncommon to find enclaves of other tribes or those delineating religious inclinations. This is strategic, as the northern Muslim organization is afraid of their subjects being adulterated and taken away from Islam.
It is an open secret that Muslims in Nigeria are struggling for preservation, hence the systematic attacks and scheming against especially Christians in a bid to at best reduce them to an easily lorded group or at worst a well fended-off scare!

If Atiku thinks these gimmicks of the past will work now, he's kidding!
Nigerians now know Nigeria better that the federating constituents of the nation had never for once truly accepted the brotherhood of a nation.

So, Mr. Atiku, let's talk something else...
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by JealousCobra(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Say no to another Fulani, since Peter obi is a waste of time n resources, I GO 4 EMILOKAN, no flat head should quote me, I am old enough to be your father

Riffraff!!

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by 7arrows: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2022
press9jatv:
Atiku condemns inter-communal violence in Benue. Read his statements below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid035sEWLCBWaP3Aw3r8BQein6CsaVGtYinpMVhsA1gex52Lix2aC4rtv5cT3b17pXPGl&id=100044152610571

Buhari has always condemned act of his terrorist brothers and done absolutely nothing about it. No be today we dey hear condemn, how many has actually faced justice? How many have we seen on national TV to face the law?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ipobarethieves: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2022
sad THIEF.But u nor CONDEMNED MURDER OF DEBORAH UR PEOPLE KILLED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by DataMiner(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku playing politics with Fulani herdsman fracas.
His benevolence would not stop me from being Obidient.
Contact us for your thesis writing and data analysis report

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ipobarethieves: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi has never condemned the IPOB killing in SE especially in his Anambra state.

We are waiting for obi at the poll come 2023.

Peter obi can only misled the ipob brain dead terrorists and not oatriotic Nigerians like me and others.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Omenka's and MannaBBQGrill's people are getting slaughtered by herdsmen but instead of joining forces and fighting their common enemies they're fighting each other while MannaBBQGrill and omenka are here supporting the same government under which their people are getting slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by SamOchuko: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
press9jatv:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid035sEWLCBWaP3Aw3r8BQein6CsaVGtYinpMVhsA1gex52Lix2aC4rtv5cT3b17pXPGl&id=100044152610571

Deleting loading, Deborah’s post on my mind.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ipobarethieves: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2022
sad charity dey say begin at home.Let the useless,CAMEROONIAN, DUBAI, CONDEMNS HIS PIPU FIRST FOR KILLNG DEBORAH
iscom:
Nice deals
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

We are waiting for obi at the poll come 2923.

I've added you to the list of people who will die of heart attack on the day Peter Obi is declared winner of the presidential elections

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by victorazy(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Campaigning for votes. Na now then remember to the condemn and console with the affected.

These are known political tactics and yet most people still fall for it yakata

Only a f00l will take Atiku serious.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Truthdeypain: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2022
press9jatv:

Is it not better to keep quite than to expose ones spitting ethnic bias? What did I just read bayii shocked I am not surprised an iota, since this is coming from a man named Atiku [We've seen worse]

This message is laced with a deliberate equalization/sharing of terror. This is clearly not so but a FULANI KILLER HERDERSMEN phenomenon that has plagued this nation for centuries. How is it that whenever this guy opens his mouth to speak on any issue that borders his kinsmens, he runs to their defence, the content of this letter is not only misleading, but is clearly putting blame on innocent Farmers who have continued to be massacred by marauding, raping, reaving, killer HERDSMEN.

These guys should have been proscribed since time immemorial, as the criminals that they are. I am very sorry to say this but Atikus body language has so far without a shred of doubt proven that BUHARI is going to be a saint where he is, I have zero trust in any FULANI MAN on that seat again, they are all terrorists by extension and will stop at nothing, not even at shame and decency to call a spade a spade. Even the decency to openly condemn actions of terrorists is absent, how will this guy fight insecurity bikonu!

Atiku will be more dangerous than Buhari, Be warned o ye Nigerians!
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2022
They said it's a clash

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Hope he won't deny authorizing this later sha

He would surely deny it if the bandits threaten not to vote for him.
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Ckonnet: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Campaign material don show. Nde ara
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=ZombieSlayer1 post=117799780]
I've added you to the list of people who will die of heart attack on the day Peter Obi is declared winner of the presidential ele
Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Toktee(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2022
press9jatv:

So na now this ugly man know of the killings of Benue people by his brothers in the bush?

Election are here and the North as Usual needs Benue votes.

Tell him not to worry, BENUE IS FOR FATHER ALIA AND OBI.

We have no business with the caliphate.
We have more business with Islam.
We are Christians and Atr worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by lomprico(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
There is no fulani community in benue state. Fulanis are not indigenes of benue state.

Atiku will be same as buhari in terms of fulani terrorists. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by Toktee(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Orfankwagh:
This is not communal violence,because the fulanis are not a part of benue so why give it that tag. Atiku is still playing with benue intelligence
Thank you....
The idiot has and Tinubu have been silence on the killings in the country for long now,but now that election is here they want to show care.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue by kingyakos: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Did Atiku just say Communal?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyegun Wins Polling Unit / Lagos State PDP Chairman, Moshood Salvador Decamps To APC / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.