Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex (3259 Views)

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by VictorUSA(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Can you imagine?

My ex was living close to the school where I teach. She has brought food to me several times in the school.

The break up came on the heel of my decision to halt the relationship. I wrote on the break up letter "you and I put our hearts and hopes in this relationship. We both gave it our all. We shared similar emotions, so I understand how difficult this moment must be for you". I further wrote "we've had a spirited relationship. And in the end, it is an experience I will always carry with me".

Now Rosa has completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished. And in the end, saying I regret breaking up with my ex was a hoaxgrin

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Enny2013(f): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2022
What an Essay.
Stop pulling legs.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by VictorUSA(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
What an Essay.
Stop pulling legs.
The essay sweet die? grin I dumped her sorry ass for a better package.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Enny2013(f): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
The essay sweet die? grin I dumped her sorry ass for a better package.
Really?
What did she do to u?
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Michelle70(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
feels like stupid people are on the increase lately.

The flood don displace fools come NL

24 Likes

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by NoahHadNoArk: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Epic grin

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by VictorUSA(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:

Really?
What did she do to u?
She didn't do anything..I was just tired with the relationship. Moreso, she wasn't too beautiful.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by VictorUSA(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Always watch how you comment on my thread.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Michelle70(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Always watch how you comment on my thread.
or else?

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Enny2013(f): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
She didn't do anything..I was just tired with the relationship. Moreso, she wasn't too beautiful.
Lol! Didn't u assess her look bfr dating her?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by VictorUSA(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:

Lol! Didn't u assess her look bfr dating her.
Hmm! I didn't date her o. She sent a letter to me requesting we should be friends, from there platonic friendship turned into erotic relationship.

I was desperate to have a gf then coz i was fresh out of secondary school. And i later found better babes.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Messi1: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
or else?
I will clone your monike to defame you.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hmm! I didn't date her o. She sent a letter to me requesting we should be friends, from there platonic friendship turned into erotic relationship.

I was desperate to have a gf then coz i was fresh out of secondary school. And i later found better babes.
OK...make I rest
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by efelicity: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
OK...make I rest
...in peace grin
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Michelle70(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Messi1:
I will clone your monike to defame you.
And that was suppose to defame me?

You think someone is looking up to me on NL or u feel i give a rat ass about what anyone thinks of me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Messi1: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
And that was suppose to defame me?

You think someone is looking up to me on NL or u feel i give a rat ass about what anyone thinks of me?
you will aswer these questions yourself by the time i finish with you.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Clique1788: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Never chop your ex no matter how. Right now my ex is after my life
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Finger5(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
[/sup][sup][/sup][b][/b][sup][sup][/sup]
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

My ex was living close to the school where I teach. She has brought food to me several times in the school.

The break up came on the heel of my decision to halt the relationship. I wrote on the break up letter "you and I put our hearts and hopes in this relationship. We both gave it our all. We shared similar emotions, so I understand how difficult this moment must be for you". I further wrote "we've had a spirited relationship. And in the end, it is an experience I will always carry with me".

Now Rosa has completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished. And in the end, saying I regret breaking up with my ex was a hoaxgrin

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Finger5(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup][b][/b][/sup][sup]
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Rolexxxy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Small boy still dey worry you
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Coinwarrior: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:

teach me how to get better babes...I am tired of the ungrateful,sultry,mannerless,low sex drive lady I have
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Barims(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
That's bad bro, the truth is, your new girlfriend would also break up with you in no time.
And you may end up in depression state but don't allow such occurrence maybe you should just hang yourself now angry angry
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Rolexxxy(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Coinwarrior:
teach me how to get better babes...I am tired of the ungrateful,sultry,mannerless,low sex drive lady I have
You want him to teach you how to get better babes? Nairaland kids.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Joystic: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Were you high then or you are high now.. ?
Though I think its both.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
What an Essay.
Stop pulling legs.

Haha, no mind d werey, like I said he's under the payroll of seun NL and mods, when they re lacking in publicity this one is paid to improves sales of ads and increase the traffic of the forum, All his monikers is to help the dying site anyways that's all for now

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by Enny2013(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

Haha, no mind d werey, like I said he's under the payroll of seun NL and mods, when they re lacking in publicity this one is paid to improves sales of ads and increase the traffic of the forum, All his monikers is to help the dying site anyways that's all for now
Wow!
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by efelicity: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

Na the whole Victor you dey call werey? wasn't expecting this from you.
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by MrbasHH: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Seriously the flood don carry foolish people come nairaland
Re: I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

that meme gat me bro. grin .. pawpaw is Goated...

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Doing Giveaway Between Now And 1st January 2024 Should Note This. / Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN. / Will You Be in A Relationship If Deep Down You Know Its Not Gonna Go Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.