Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,593 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important (1381 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important. / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important by KvngDavidXI(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
LECTURE 101 for Adults Class.

1 If you're a virgin you should have no business to scroll down...�����

2You complain about men not being able to find your clitoris

3 Truth is that many of you women are boring in bed.

4 The first thing you should know about pleasing a man in bed is that Men like being controlled when it comes to this matter.

5Take control of your man!

6Some of you women find it even difficult to raise your legs up during sex.

7Freakiness drives men crazy and it increases their testosterone level.

8Don't just spread your legs and watch him Bleep you the way he wants, command him to Bleep you the way you like.

9 Baby, give it to me doggy style...

10 Baby, lie down flat, I wanna climb on your dick and ride you cowgirl style.

11 Tell him what you want!

12 Let me give you a secret many of you don't know...

13 You see a man's nipples, it's twice as sensitive as you women's.

14 Play with it. Suck it the way a man sucks your breasts. Pinch and squeeze it gentle.

15 Bite it softly. Use your tongue to go round it in circles.

16When he fingers you, remove his hands and use your tongue to lick your juice from his fingers.

17 Let me tell you the truth. Many men are afraid to go down there with their tongue because they are scared they might not come out alive.

...Biko!!!keep that place neat�

18 Don't ask a man to give you head, make him give you head ,drag his head down there and clamp your thighs together on his head as he buries his face inside

19 Take that cock in your mouth and reverence it.

20Pay attention to the tip and suck it like you would do to a lollipop

21 Open your mouth and communicate with your partner how you want to be bleeped

22If you want it fast, let him know

23 Baby, Bleep me like a Ferrari doing 120km on a high way

24 If you want it slow, let him know

25 Baby, Bleep me like a snail looking for its missing destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important by Enny2013(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Lol.
25 got me laffing loud.

1 Like

Re: How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important by FaceTanke: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Bleep me Jeje

Fvck me tender....

1 Like

Re: How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important by FaceTanke: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Bleep me Jeje

Fvck me tender....

Fvck me slow mo like Tinubu

Fvck me fast fast like IPOB/ UGM on a Monday morning
shocked wink grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Fvxk A Man Well In Bed Very Important by marlow1962(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2022
Haha the guy above me funny

(1) (Reply)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / Is It Normal For Sex Drive To Reduce Cuz U Start Going To Gym? / Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.