Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again (3079 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Foodqueen(f): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Try to make more money.

It might take time,but believe me, she will be back someday.

Then, I pray it will be too late.

Do not just drink and cry.

Dust yourself up and go make money.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by stacyadams: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:
I'll summarize this as possible.

No one is perfect, yes I hit her cuz I was suspicious of her cheating. I bought her an Android phone and she started chatting with guys on FB and WhatsApp, talking about location on how to meet. I'm not always around though, I come home once in 2 days and I provide everything enough for she and our 3 daughters need to sustain on a daily. She doesn't work, our first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old. So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.

Fast forward, she left a day after I beat her (I know it's not right but I couldn't hold the anger anymore) and i already apologized afterwards not knowing she had in mind to leave. I came home and couldn't find her and the kids, I called and started begging, my landlady, my friends, all our neighbors in the street called and begged her, she just kept lying that she will come back today, come back tomorrow but we never see her. I cried and cried, almost killed myself, didn't eat for days, just drinking and smoking, got admitted to the hospital, my neighbor called my wife that I'm in the hospital, she didn't care, never came to check on me.

I called her few days after I got discharged that I miss her and asked her why she didn't come to check on me at the hospital. She only gave an excuse that she has started some pos work in their street. She lives in her father's house now with her stepmom. Her junior brothers are the ones taking care of the children. Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift. I called her dad to explain, but didn't give me the chance to explain. I called her last week Saturday to come see me, and i collected the phone she's using to do runs up and down from her. Now she uses her sister's phone to do those things now.

She called me with her sister's phone on Monday that i should move on when she discovered that I already know all the things she's doing. I have a problem moving on, I always think about her and my children.
I don't have appetite to eat even as I type this, I'm drinking royal circle. I hope this won't lead to my demise as I'm killing myself slowly. I love her. Why are women like this?

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man

NB: I regretted hitting her and already apologiized and prayed to God for forgiveness
...lol..if u dey lag buy me beer make we sitdown talk and I will give u hundred reasons not to bother ur self...

Stop beating her,so u don't end up like osinachi s husband and ur kids will suffer for your mistakes....... Go read the great quote from mosdii.....
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by JohnOkolo: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

No one is perfect, yes I hit her cuz I was suspicious of her cheating. I bought her an Android phone and she started chatting with guys on FB and WhatsApp, talking about location on how to meet. I'm not always around though, I come home once in 2 days and I provide everything enough for she and our 3 daughters need to sustain on a daily. She doesn't work, our first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old. So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.

Fast forward, she left a day after I beat her (I know it's not right but I couldn't hold the anger anymore) and i already apologized afterwards not knowing she had in mind to leave. I came home and couldn't find her and the kids, I called and started begging, my landlady, my friends, all our neighbors in the street called and begged her, she just kept lying that she will come back today, come back tomorrow but we never see her. I cried and cried, almost killed myself, didn't eat for days, just drinking and smoking, got admitted to the hospital, my neighbor called my wife that I'm in the hospital, she didn't care, never came to check on me.

I called her few days after I got discharged that I miss her and asked her why she didn't come to check on me at the hospital. She only gave an excuse that she has started some pos work in their street. She lives in her father's house now with her stepmom. Her junior brothers are the ones taking care of the children. Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift. I called her dad to explain, but didn't give me the chance to explain. I called her last week Saturday to come see me, and i collected the phone she's using to do runs up and down from her. Now she uses her sister's phone to do those things now.

She called me with her sister's phone on Monday that i should move on when she discovered that I already know all the things she's doing. I have a problem moving on, I always think about her and my children.
I don't have appetite to eat even as I type this, I'm drinking royal circle. I hope this won't lead to my demise as I'm killing myself slowly. I love her. Why are women like this?

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man

NB: I regretted hitting her and already apologiized and prayed to God for forgiveness

Obvious you will die a SIMPle Man.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by spiralwedge(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is a conversation the world is not ready to take on - how men suffer when women abscond with the kids and using them as blackmail. I totally condemn the violence though.

Some will disappear and after a while when the man has suffered severe depression and loneliness and is about getting it together again, they will now start claiming that the man sends money for upkeep.

Some intentionally do it just to be single parents and still have the freedom to do as they please

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by dawnomike(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Unfortunately, you can't fight for the custody of your kids for now... let her be till you can get back your kids
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by airminem(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Are you suggesting one should instead drown the baby in the bath water?

One person's misbehave is obviously another person's well behave, and thankfully your judgement does not in any way matter to me.

2006? You are one of few first members of Nairaland still actively in the platform. I will stop here. My respect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
airminem:

2006? You are one of few first members of Nairaland still actively in the platform. I will stop here. My respect!

No! I object! You must not allow yourself to be intimidated by how long I have been here please. If I talk nonsense, say so boldly please.

In fact, let me go and change my membership so it is dated tomorrow so it does not intimidate anyone.

Know that I respect you already for doing research.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Mercury12(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol
She is punishing you.
You should move on man. It is dangerous for a man to be with a lady that doesn't love him. Perhaps she use to but not anymore.
You should be happy she told you to move on. Don't kill yourself over one fish when there are plenty fishes in the river. It is best not to force women to do what they don't wanna do else you will regret it and they will blame and punish u for it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by efficiencie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Sorry bro. You are in love with a hoe. Are you sure those angels are yours? She was itching to hit the streets and you gave her the perfect opportunity. I have said it over and over again you guys should stop attempting to privatize public utilities. It just doesn't work out no matter how hard you try. Dude you should be glad you hit her because it rapidly exposed her agenda. You have to let her go, seek counseling and make up your mind never to accept her back because when she returns (and she will) she will wreck a greater havoc on your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Mercury12(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Brainmytool:
Do you have a penis? If yes talk to the penis and if it gives you full current, then find another woman. Because you are still active but if it does not forget it. Just get ur children and train them.

She will come back in 5 years but tell her ur penis is not giving u full current as an oloosho only wants penis and money. This will kill her emotionally the same way she is killing u.
The dude don't just know how to play the game lol.
Two can play it lol because they always come back cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by efficiencie(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Excuse me, but "he hit her" is his self confessed fact, while "she's cheating" is what he thinks and wants to believe with no credible evidence!

Not making that distinction says a lot about your reasoning capabilities but I must confess that you are nowhere near the worst here.

The person you quoted was spot on and you have the reasoning of a fish. Just in case you missed the evidence, the op stated that: "Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift." Use your head next time. Life is hard but being stupid makes life even harder.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
This was probably not the first time you hit her.
As if once itself isn't bad enough, mcheew.
You don't deserve any sympathy.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
efficiencie:

The person you quoted was spot on and you have the reasoning of a fish. Just in case you missed the evidence, the op stated that: "Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift." Use your head next time. Life is hard but being stupid makes life even harder.

Of course her junior sister would conveniently tell him the dirty things his wife with his "first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old", are doing.

And her junior sister would know because when his wife is about to be "going to sleep in a guy's house overnight", she would tell her junior sister that she is "going to sleep in a guy's house overnight" so, "junior sister, please take care of my three children for me", which makes me wonder who, between you and I, has no head to even use.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
This was probably not the first time you hit her.
As if once itself hasn't bad enough, mcheew
You don't deserve any sympathy.

Read the title now. He himself said "again"!
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by sisisioge: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wait fest, did you eventually pay the girl's dowry before making her a mother of 3 and a punching bag? I remember you knocking her up the first time and arm twisting her parents into letting her live with you,I then remember the dreadful abortion the year after that, then the birth of the twins the year after the abortion and now this....all through, you could barely afford to care for them. Even your first daughter was afraid of you then.....

It is well. Please find adequate means of caring for them, then do right by her before attempting to bring her back. The girl is only 24yrs fa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by spice123(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.
From the bolded, I can sense that you're a proud man. You think taking care of 3 children is easy? Take a day off from work be with just the girls the whole day. Bath them, cook and feed them, wash their clothes, watch them play and cry around the whole day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
sisisioge:
Wait fest, did you eventually pay the girl's dowry before making her a mother of 3 and a punching bag? I remember you knocking her up the first time and arm twisting her parents into letting her live with you,I then remember the dreadful abortion the year after that, then the birth of the twins the year after the abortion and now this....all through, you could barely afford to care for them. Even your first daughter was afraid of you then.....

It is well. Please find adequate means of caring for them, then do right by her before attempting to bring her back. The girl is only 24yrs fa.

You remember all this? Please show us where you remember all this from so we can all remember it too.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

You remember all this? Please show us where you remember all this from so we can all remember it too.

Read his thread history....he was an avid reporter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by spice123(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Instead of you to man up and visit your wife's family you're here feeling proud. I don't know your tribe but if it's in Igbo culture, getting your wife let alone your girls back you will spend real money plus the stress involved.
If you go to court for custody, that's even the worse of it all. Remember it's going to be a customary court. Your wife will bring human rights on you and then you're finished.
Once again, man up and visit your wife's family and apologize. If you claim to provide enough for your wife she won't be looking outside.
Proud Op, I hate nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by budaatum: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
sisisioge:

Read his thread history....he was an avid reporter grin

Thank you jare. I've gone and checked and I've seen too.

He should have cut off his penis instead of putting the poor girl through the hassles he's put her through with his insecurity and schizophrenia!

Djbond:
Guys good evening. I'm serious with this post as I'm tired of heartbreaks and Heartbreakers. I've dated a lot if ladies, some left and I was really heartbroken. Many times I think about life. I don't want to go through women's drama anymore. The fear of getting cheated on or even getting dumped. I'm a kind of a guy that doesn't flirt nor double date so I believe any girl I date too should be able to stay the same way, but these girls ain't loyal. It's like all girls are the same. It's true there's no way you can satisfy a woman.

Seriously, relationships drama is tiring. I have some other things to think about and all I get worried about every day is getting dumped or getting cheated on cos the pain will be too intense.

I've finally come to a decision that I want to maybe cut my penis away and to ask if there won't be any health implications if I do so, please this is no joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
You caught her cheating, she wasn't sorry for her wrongs yet continued sleeping around and you go begging her to come back. For what?
To come and give you disease?

Wait she's coming.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by purehustle101(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Things like these is not an issue to a man with loaded bag.. ask oni one left him, he married five different pussies.. make money and enjoy life believe me you will become an asset.. never make a hoe a house wife it comes with pain and agony.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by adontcare(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
When a man want sympathy, they tarnish the women with infidelity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by frozen70(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

You are actually killing yourself

If you are ready to share her with other men then go and bring her back

She has gone to test another man and that's the worst that can happen to a married Man

Her reasons are best known to her

Assuming you have a side chic before now, you would have been consoling yourself with her

I think you should consider starting a new life or go back to her and deal with her and her guy's

2 Likes

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by raphroye: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Firstly, you shouldn't have laid your hands on her no matter how angry you were.
Secondly, For her to start sleeping or going out with another man within that short period of time means she would have probably left you one way or the other.
Trust me, she belongs to the street. Let her leave okay. She would run back begging.

Just Curious: YOU STILL WANT HER BACK AFTER CHEATING ON YOU WITH ANOTHER MAN HOW WILL YOU COPE WHEN YOU LAY WITH HER AND ALL YOU COULD SEE IS ANOTHER MAN'S FACE

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Emmanuel909090: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Speechless
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Blakjewelry(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

Bro the pain will go, give it time. Omo you fuckup o, since you started suspecting you would have prepared your heart for the big day. Na olosho you marry, it will pass no worry her go clear, I guess she is under 26.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:

just give it time, cos only time will heal you. As for her she's now feeling like a bird dat was cage for a long time,when she's done flexing she will come begging for forgiveness, so DNT stress your self. It's only a matter of time.
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Starz825(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:
It seems your marriage is over man, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

You should only be thinking about your kids now.

At least you showed penitence but she's not remorseful about her own misdeeds and she has become even more wayward.
She been wan dey wayward before sef

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Starz825(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Reinamaria:
I believe your wife is afraid and no longer feels safe with you.
Oh...the reason why she can sleep with other men?

I don't think it's hard to see that she's has always wanted freedom to do her shit....

You can't take the street out of people like that...

I
Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Socratiz: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
She did not leave you because you hit her, she left because she wanted to be free to sleep around. Marriage was a prison to her, she wanted to be free. This is not to excuse the fact that hitting her was wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by Dogalmighty17: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
1. You hit your wife? Bleep up
2. Your wife used that as an excuse to go cheat on you? End of marriage.

House should anything more be said? This marriage is over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Like To Try In Your Next Life / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. / A Letter To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.