Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again (3080 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by laluski(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Djbond:
I'll summarize this as possible.

No one is perfect, yes I hit her cuz I was suspicious of her cheating. I bought her an Android phone and she started chatting with guys on FB and WhatsApp, talking about location on how to meet. I'm not always around though, I come home once in 2 days and I provide everything enough for she and our 3 daughters need to sustain on a daily. She doesn't work, our first daughter is 4, and our twins girls are 2 years old. So I believe she doesn't need to stress herself but just to take care of the kids.

Fast forward, she left a day after I beat her (I know it's not right but I couldn't hold the anger anymore) and i already apologized afterwards not knowing she had in mind to leave. I came home and couldn't find her and the kids, I called and started begging, my landlady, my friends, all our neighbors in the street called and begged her, she just kept lying that she will come back today, come back tomorrow but we never see her. I cried and cried, almost killed myself, didn't eat for days, just drinking and smoking, got admitted to the hospital, my neighbor called my wife that I'm in the hospital, she didn't care, never came to check on me.

I called her few days after I got discharged that I miss her and asked her why she didn't come to check on me at the hospital. She only gave an excuse that she has started some pos work in their street. She lives in her father's house now with her stepmom. Her junior brothers are the ones taking care of the children. Her junior sister told me all the dirty things she has been doing since she has got back to their house, like going to sleep in a guy's house overnight when her dad is on night shift. I called her dad to explain, but didn't give me the chance to explain. I called her last week Saturday to come see me, and i collected the phone she's using to do runs up and down from her. Now she uses her sister's phone to do those things now.

She called me with her sister's phone on Monday that i should move on when she discovered that I already know all the things she's doing. I have a problem moving on, I always think about her and my children.
I don't have appetite to eat even as I type this, I'm drinking royal circle. I hope this won't lead to my demise as I'm killing myself slowly. I love her. Why are women like this?

Pls nairalanders don't judge me or abuse me for hitting her. No one is perfect and there's no man that will take it if he sees his woman with another man

NB: I regretted hitting her and already apologiized and prayed to God for forgiveness

Why the hell do I keep reading all these nonsense on nairaland..first it was the Ibo boy( before even reading through I knew he was an ibo boy) that allowed his wife to bring into their one room apartment her town sister with 4 kids or so..imagine a room and parlor.. and he said ea confused and doesn't know what to do...confused about what...your wife didn't Inform you about anything and you suddenly came home one night and met your sister in-law with her 4 kids with plenty load and you're saying you're confused..
As if that was not enough...see what this cow is typing here.. you married a LovePeddler and nearly committed suicide just because God almighty spared your sorry idiotic stupid ass from death...and you still can't let go? Even after she told you clearly to move on after she found out you knew all her philanderings? Are u kidding right now? If you were beside me this night brother...the way I for beat you senseless, you go hate me...fool

1 Like

Re: I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again by eteebanky1: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Obviously, your wife is really cheating on you

How are you sure those kids are even yours, this women wey too dy Bleep anything self nawaoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One / I Am Tired Of Living With This Broke Man / Help I Am A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.