Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things (4754 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:

You are just spreading misinformation and disinformation, all the countries you listed above are dictatorial nation's void of human rights and they were liberated by the west, it's citizens are now enjoying the benefits of democracy or at worst waging in civil wars to enjoy the benefit of democracy except of Afghan and Syria who lost theirs to dictators, China will give you loans that's hard to sustain and seize your National assets eg Uganda airport, I believe you are a paid propagandist for Russia media outlets or you consume too much of their contents, they are just like any other nation with it's propaganda arm

You have really been indoctrinated finally. You are like the feminist you are against, who speak from an ideological base unthinkingly. Where is your brain bro? All that you wrote are western propaganda. No airport was seized in Uganda. Cant, you use google? Go to the website of the ministry of foreign affairs in Uganda and hear from them.

Only the US calls these leaders dictators, and somehow, you can't think and ask yourself why such a tag, instead, you parrot that statement. Why do you have a brain if you can't use it? What would you call the US that has been at war for over two hundred years, out of its less than 250 years of existence? Don't you think they will create all kinds of evil in their victim to justify murdering them? The old trick of calling a dog a bad name before killing it? smh

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karleb(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Thinking US or Uk's system of governance is the only or best way is laughable. grin

I remember when my cousin wrote on his status on how he was brainwashed to believe Gaddafi was a villain and UK, US the Hero. cheesy

Saying Russia and China are bad isn't even an issue. But saying China is bad and US is good or Uk is good and Russia is bad with the same mouth reeks of brainwash.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Teaser4(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:

You have really been indoctrinated finally. You are like the feminist you are against, who speak from an ideological base unthinkingly. Where is your brain bro? All that you wrote are western propaganda. No airport was seized in Uganda. Cant, you use google? Go to the website of the ministry of foreign affairs in Uganda and hear from them.

Only the US calls these leaders dictators, and somehow, you can't think and ask yourself why such a tag, instead, you parrot that statement. Why do you have a brain if you can't use it? What would you call the US that has been at war for over two hundred years, out of its less than 250 years of existence? Don't you think they will create all kinds of evil in their victim to justify murdering them? The old trick of calling a dog a bad name before killing it? smh
of course, USA na saint lmao….. nah dem dey preserve human rights pass…. USA can do no wrong lmao…. Bro save your energy those kids na lost cause

7 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Faithti(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
South Africa been one of them.

Welcome to multipolar world [/quote] you were making sense till you mentioned south Africa...Russia with Cuba and Angola attacked south Africa, how come you don't know this. Just go and read more on it and mind you south Africa defeated them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by angelfallz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
hahahahahaha
when I got to the part where you said Chinese loans are harsh and that the IMF and the world bank are independent governing bodies, I laughed and laughed.
Guy, Chinese loans are lenient compared to World bank and IMF loans. IMF and world bank loans require you to destroy your economy and make you pay interest on those loans for eternity.

The IMF, world bank and the west would be giving Africa advice about how to build their economies, but, is such advice good for Africa? https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/22/ghana-economic-development-mining-gold-cocoa-oil/

Do you know that former colonies of France still pay France colonial tax? https://qr.ae/pvbehA
China trades with Africa but the west does not https://qr.ae/pGHE62

FYI the world bank and IMF are controlled by the West. There is a reason why when the world bank is being led by an American, a European would be leading the IMF and vice-versa.

Educate yourself.

JESHAL:

America is championing human rights and democracy, China and Russia are run by dictators, there is freedom of speech in US although they have cancel culture but your overhype of those two authorian central govt regimes is excessive, China and Russia have their nationalistic racism but America is no man's land that doesn't tolerate racism in any form, Chinese loans are harsh too, America typically doesn't give loans it's world bank and IMF which are independent world governing bodies not run by any Nation

5 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Anchor19: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:

You are just spreading misinformation and disinformation, all the countries you listed above are dictatorial nation's void of human rights and they were liberated by the west, it's citizens are now enjoying the benefits of democracy or at worst waging in civil wars to enjoy the benefit of democracy except of Afghan and Syria who lost theirs to dictators, China will give you loans that's hard to sustain and seize your National assets eg Uganda airport, I believe you are a paid propagandist for Russia media outlets or you consume too much of their contents, they are just like any other nation with it's propaganda arm

You need to unplug yourself from the matrix. Study deeper and make research about global politics. You are red pilled in romance but blue pilled in politics.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2022
The way everybody just come out from their corner come tackle jeshal, na wa o grin

Wing men, I greet una cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by RikudoSennin: 1:30am On Oct 29, 2022
JESHAL:

America is championing human rights and democracy, China and Russia are run by dictators, there is freedom of speech in US although they have cancel culture but your overhype of those two authorian central govt regimes is excessive, China and Russia have their nationalistic racism but America is no man's land that doesn't tolerate racism in any form, Chinese loans are harsh too, America typically doesn't give loans it's world bank and IMF which are independent world governing bodies not run by any Nation

Like bob Marley said: Emancipate from mental slavery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by emmaodet: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:

History has bonded us together through circumstances, and it is better to improve on that. Every civilization and nation that exist thereof, their foundation was built on blood, peasantry, death, and corpse of amount untold. A beautiful story would be to evolve and cement our brotherhood, to make them proud of their sacrifice, and that their death was not in vain.

Breaking up is one of the ways to achieve such a beautiful story, just as staying together well, but one is better than the other. Unity will always be superior to division. My life is enriched immensely by the rich and organic culture of every part of Nigeria, and we should improve on that. True federalism is one method, and regionalism is another or any model that gives complete autonomy and put the power of the country in the hand of the people. This is what is truly needed.

Even MNK started with this, but since the political elites in Abuja refused, he decided to break out of Nigeria completely. But if true federalism is achieved, all the points you gave will vanish immediately. Nigeria is not even the most ethnically diverse country on earth. China, India, Russia, the US, and the EU are far far more diverse in everything than Nigeria, but they worked as one, and became strong, instead of divisions.

And mind you, the country you mentioned such as Israel, Britain, and Japan, all have different stories that are unrelated to Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, Japan is not an independent country, they are vassals of the US. Currently, there are seven US military bases in Japan, thirteen in the UK, and for Israel, without US support, they would probably have vanished from the map. Also about Japan, their economy has been raped and castrated by the US, please read about the ''plaza accord'', to know what the US did to Japan, to seal their fate, and make sure Japan never becomes a threat to them again.

The only chance for all the ethnic groups in Nigeria to survive and have a say is to be together and treat each other nicely. If we break up, we become weaker and get snatched by foreign players. Don't take my word for it, I will give you an example that proves this fact. During the Biafran war, France was on the side of Biafra and was out in the international community announcing the atrocities of the Nigerian government against Biafrans (just like the west with the Ukrain/Russian war), it was because of France that the international community came to know about the Biafran war.

But little did most people know that such assistance comes with a heavy cost. France has signed deals with Ojukwu, to increase its influence in west Africa and get complete control over the oil in Biafran land, just as the British shell is controlling our oil now. You may read more about it in the link below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Like I said before, in the 21st century, it is either you are an empire or part of one. And you should not only be concerned about your food today while destroying the possibility to eat tomorrow. If there is any spark of a chance for Africa to get its act together, to be formidable and a country to be the leader of the whole pack, then it will be Nigeria. We are the most eligible chosen ones for that solemn task. Breaking off seems sweet, but it is not the answer long term.

Now, let's take the case of Sudan as an example. The Sudan war is almost the same as Nigeria. We were both colonized by the British, the northern Muslim Sudanese without oil controls the southern Christian Sudanese with oil, and they were forcefully made a country against their wish. They fought a brutal war for decades until both countries separated into Sudan and North Sudan. But still, they were still both poor. All they achieved was putting the same wine in different bottles. The same corruption and wickedness from the top still refilled the new countries.

We keep running away from our shadows but they will always follow us unless we integrate them. Even after separation, if we are corrupt, we won't grow, and we will be weaker. You can tell me which eastern leaders are using public funds for the people, let's start from there. That is a prediction that the future will be good. But regardless, if Nigeria ever choose to separate, then it must be done with mutual consent, not war, or else, it will be hell from there,

That is what people don’t know. All they keep saying is let’s divide, let’s divide.
They hardly think of global politics and the bigger you are population wise, resources wise, land wise, the better you can negotiate better in the global community.

Also, people don’t know that the more the countries of the world split into smaller pieces, the higher the chances of war and a greedy man or leader will want to swallow up the smaller countries again to become his empire.
I can explain more or better but not in the mood now

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
emmaodet:

That is what people don’t know. All they keep saying is let’s divide, let’s divide.
They hardly think of global politics and the bigger you are population wise, resources wise, land wise, the better you can negotiate better in the global community.

Also, people don’t know that the more the countries of the world split into smaller pieces, the higher the chances of war and a greedy man or leader will want to swallow up the smaller countries again to become his empire.
I can explain more or better but not in the mood now

At the bolded, that's the reality. Too many examples that I can't list them all. There are no truly independent small countries. They are only independent in the context their empire wants them to be. It is not a coincidence that most of the ex-soviets states turned against Russia.

Now they are part of the western league. If they dare go against Washington, they will be punished. Just like how the US punished Japan by forcing it to sign the ''plaza accord''.

After the breakdown of Yugoslavia, the EU grabbed Croatia, Slovenia, the US grabbed Kosovo, Montenegro and Albania, North Macedonia, and only Serbia kind of remained neutral and not aligning with any superpowers.

Serbian passport is one of the few passports that have access to both the west (EU), the east (Russia, China, India), and the Middle east. This was why after Russia invaded Ukraine in Feb, many Russians moved to Serbia. Serbia is only one of the few independent small countries.

For Africa, what we understood as independence was merely a transition from a dying method of exploitation (colonialism), to a more sophisticated, self-sustaining method of subjugation (imperialism). Breaking up further into small pieces further weakens us and seals our fate to permanent servitude.

You will lack the population, land, economical might, political weight, military might, etc, to do anything big. United we stand, divided we fall. I am very much against breaking up Nigeria because I am not concerned only about surviving now, but about prosperity and thriving. To establish yourselves in the world and grab your spot in the table of world players.

The only way breaking up will not affect the emerging new states will be if the regional political landscape becomes so strong and tough, that it can negotiate heavily and prevent external empires to snatch it for itself, just as the EU protects tiny states like Iceland, Malta, Slovenia, Croatia, etc.

For example, only Niger state (just one of the 36 states of Nigeria) is bigger than the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg). Nigeria is a big country, but it's not yet living like the giant that it is.

Ecowas (alongside COMESA, and SADC), then maybe the African Union have the potential of safeguarding smaller countries in their union. Anything short of that is lifelong slavery. It is a shame to Ecowas leaders that France and the Uk still have influences on the continent while Ecowas exist.

Every other region has its union and is constantly strengthening it. It pains me that African leaders have not woken up to the mess that we are in, that we are at the bottom of the food chain globally, and it is in our hands to rescue ourselves.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kennyking1234:
Fulani would conquer us then. Boss, I am guessing your a southerner, it is us that would bear the brunt. Lol you seem so harsh on my darling Japan.
Look at what's happening in Abuja now, very soon the south.

Remember the last time I wrote to you that Japan is a vassal of the US and that the US destroyed its economy to make them never a threat again by forcing them to sign the plaza accord? An Indian YouTuber I respected so much just released a video specifically on that a few mins ago. Watch it, to understand the depth of what the US did to Japan, its so-called ally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXurOLwXMY

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Regex: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
pansophist:

Remember the last time I wrote to you that Japan is a vassal of the US and that the US destroyed its economy to make them never a threat again by forcing them to sign the plaza accord? An Indian YouTuber I respected so much just released a video specifically on that a few mins ago. Watch it, to understand the depth of what the US did to Japan, its so-called ally.

I just watched it. I don't fault Russia for trying to protect its interest. America will do the same. America did the same with cuba

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by RestructureNig1: 2:38am On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

You're right about Serbia being an independent country

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're right about Serbia being an independent country

And not only that, serbia is the only non EU/EEA country in Europe that their citizens are actively against joining the Western league. To demonstrate Serbian resistance, hell will freeze before Serbia join the EU.

A recent pole shows that majority of the population prefer closer ties to Moscow and Beijing. Also, one of the prerequisite of accepting Serbia into the EU is their recognition of Kosovo, and Serbia will never do that. Any politicians that tries it will have his career ended.

And don't blame them, they have a strong reasons for such behaviour. The bombing of their country in the 90's by NATO forces is still fresh in their memory, and to make matter worse, the US helped a part of their country (Kosovo) broke off and installed their largest military base there.

If you ever visited Belgrade (I've been there lots of times), they intentionally left many of the destruction by NATO as it is, to remind coming generations what the US did to them. And for that reason, they have lots Serbia forever.

So when I see lots of idiots who are against Putin for not wanting Ukraine in NATO, they only understand politics from the first layer, or just have lost their morality. Especially that NATO was created for Russia in the first place, and Kiev was the birthplace of Russian civilisations. It's an insult to them.

Also if any idiot use statement such as "NATO is a defensive alliance", feel free to land him a dirty slap. Lol. Then remind him about the destruction of Serbia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on. I guess they do not count because these country are not white but wait, Serbia is white. Oops

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Regex: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

And not only that, serbia is the only non EU/EEA country in Europe that their citizens are actively against joining the Western league. To demonstrate Serbian resistance, hell will freeze before Serbia join the EU.

A recent pole shows that majority of the population prefer closer ties to Moscow and Beijing. Also, one of the prerequisite of accepting Serbia into the EU is their recognition of Kosovo, and Serbia will never do that. Any politicians that tries it will have his career ended.

And don't blame them, they have a strong reasons for such behaviour. The bombing of their country in the 90's by NATO forces is still fresh in their memory, and to make matter worse, the US helped a part of their country (Kosovo) broke off and installed their largest military base there.

If you ever visited Belgrade (I've been there lots of times), they intentionally left many of the destruction by NATO as it is, to remind coming generations what the US did to them. And for that reason, they have lots Serbia forever.

So when I see lots of idiots who are against Putin for not wanting Ukraine in NATO, they only understand politics from the first layer, or just have lost their morality. Especially that NATO was created for Russia in the first place, and Kiev was the birthplace of Russian civilisations. It's an insult to them.

Also if any idiot use statement such as "NATO is a defensive alliance", feel free to land him a dirty slap. Lol. Then remind him about the destruction of Serbia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on. I guess they do not count because these country are not white but wait, Serbia is white. Oops

The mods have closed down the real news on Russia Ukraine war

modified: they changed the title
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

Set of youths who only read bet9ja slips.
Know nothing about history or current global realities.
Only draw conclusions from headlines, with “under-bridge-newspaper-stand” arguments, without understanding basic political concepts that has shaped today’s world.
Beyond remedy and can’t be taught.
Get fast help. Save your mental health. My advice for you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karnice600:

Set of youths who only read bet9ja slips.
Know nothing about history or current global realities.
Only draw conclusions from headlines, with “under-bridge-newspaper-stand” arguments, without understanding basic political concepts that has shaped today’s world.
Beyond remedy and can’t be taught.
Get fast help. Save your mental health. My advice for you.

You are the one that is heavily bias and lack truth in all nonsense you write in support of Ukraine, and your dislike/hate against China. You are the one that should get fast help because you're beyond lost.

Now have a discourse with me. Leave those easy opponents who are still shaky in their belief. Face me directly. One quick question.

Why should Russia allow US nukes stationed in Ukraine under the guise of NATO membership, when the US refused when the soviets stationed nukes in Cuba?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Regex: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

You are the one that is heavily bias and lack truth in all nonsense you write in support of Ukraine, and your dislike/hate against China. You are the one that should get fast help because you're beyond lost.

Now have a discourse with me. Leave those easy opponents who are still shaky in their belief. Face me directly. One quick question.

Why should Russia allow US nukes stationed in Ukraine under the guise of NATO membership, when the US refused when the soviets stationed nukes in Cuba?

I want his answer here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Otobong3374(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
BentizilL:

I'm being factual with you but if you see it as something else, that's your cup of tea..
The truth hurt, all I said can be countered if I'm wrong..
For me world power are words coined by supremacist to further their rubbish assertion. If your so-called world power do anyhow to Russia, she go collect.. Even your US know this..

Now fly away and continue basking in ignorance.. kiss
Stop Saying What U Don't Know
BentizilL:

I'm being factual with you but if you see it as something else, that's your cup of tea..
The truth hurt, all I said can be countered if I'm wrong..
For me world power are words coined by supremacist to further their rubbish assertion. If your so-called world power do anyhow to Russia, she go collect.. Even your US know this..

Now fly away and continue basking in ignorance.. kiss
Stop Saying What U Don't Know
[quote author=BentizilL post=117817403]
I'm being factual with you
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Otobong3374(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

I Can See, U Don't Have Anything In Ur Brain
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

Trash.
Bet9ja slip na e full disuan head. Just rush come out come display ignorance. Yeye pikin.
Na excuse wey Putin been give una, on why him invade Ukraine . It’s a lame one and people with reasoning impediments due to sentiments, like you, dey swallow am with absolute mumu ness. Today Putin says this nonsense you gave as a reason for invading Ukraine. Tomorrow he comes back to say he’s fighting to liberate Russian speakers from Donbas. You, wey suppose get sense no free get. You dey follow am shift goal post for a living.
Show me a proof that the US wanted to station nukes in Ukraine when she’s still dreaming of being part of NATO and I’ll show you your bare buttocks with rashes.
And also answer this. Why hasn’t NATO stationed nukes in Estonia and Latvia that have shared borders with Russia, despite being NATO countries for these couple of years ?
If you can’t answer that and yet claim that US wanted stationing nukes in Ukraine, who’s not yet a NATO member, then you’re in for a serious mental check.
It is a rule in NATO that aspiring members be free from any form of external disputes before being accepted, maybe you no know. So how would acceptance into NATO have been possible, when Russian annexation of Crimea what still on?
You think say NATO membership process na JAMB form? You no know protocols wey dey involved, you dey follow epileptics shout “e position nukes! E position nukes! ”
Arindin wan follow me discuss. You no worth am.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Otobong3374:

Have you eaten?
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karnice600:

Trash.
Bet9ja slip na e full disuan head. Just rush come out come display ignorance. Yeye pikin.
Na excuse wey Putin been give una, on why him invade Ukraine . It’s a lame one and people with reasoning impediments due to sentiments, like you, dey swallow am with absolute mumu ness. Today Putin says this nonsense you gave as a reason for invading Ukraine. Tomorrow he comes back to say he’s fighting to liberate Russian speakers from Donbas. You, wey suppose get sense no free get. You dey follow am shift goal post for a living.
Show me a proof that the US wanted to station nukes in Ukraine when she’s still dreaming of being part of NATO and I’ll show you your bare buttocks with rashes.
And also answer this. Why hasn’t NATO stationed nukes in Estonia and Latvia that have shared borders with Russia, despite being NATO countries for these couple of years ?
If you can’t answer that and yet claim that US wanted stationing nukes in Ukraine, who’s not yet a NATO member, then you’re in for a serious mental check.
It is a rule in NATO that aspiring members be free from any form of external disputes before being accepted, maybe you no know. So how would acceptance into NATO have been possible, when Russian annexation of Crimea what still on?
You think say NATO membership process na JAMB form? You no know protocols wey dey involved, you dey follow epileptics shout “e position nukes! E position nukes! ”
Arindin wan follow me discuss. You no worth am.

If you want to yab me, yab me, but don't make it interfere with your point. E sure me say spit full everywhere as you dey write this. Agbaya., big for nothing but doesn't have sense. With your write-up, I can easily deduce that you reason like a child that sees things artificially not organically. Cretinous fvcktard (in sagamite voice).

You said I should show you proof that the US wants to station nukes in Ukraine. This is a rather foolish question, that can only be tolerated if asked by an idiot. Did the US tell Serbia that it needed to install its largest Balkan base in Kosovo (Bondsteel base)? of course NOT. They bombed Serbia first, helped Kosovo become independent, then built a base there.

It is like asking why have security in your house when no thief has written a letter that they are coming. Why will the US announce its intention? I am sure you will be one of those idiots that believed the US bombed different countries for democracy and to install human rights.

Listen carefully Mr dumbo, what Putin did was prevent the necessary conditions that will make the US stationing nukes in Ukraine possible, and to prevent Ukraine from joining Nato is the answer''. Like the old saying, ''you don't put the cart before the horse'', or in the ghetto way, you don't wear a condom when there is no olosho in the bed. Ukraine should join nato first, then nukes will follow.

Why announce your intention that putting nukes in Ukraine was your end result? it only makes your goal harder to achieve. You walk in silence, the same way a tiger ambushes its prey in stealth mode, and that is why it didn't yet put any nukes in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania). Also, you cant compare the geography and historical relationship of Ukraine and Russia with the baltic states.

Ever heard of the ''suwalki gap''? open google Maps right now and insert it, and you can see clearly that in the event of a war between Russia and NATO, the Baltics are no threat at all. Russia could easily cut them off from supplies from other nato countries since their geographical restraint makes being in NATO irrelevant. Ukraine is not the same.

Ukraine shares over 2000km of land border with Russia with no significant natural barriers, has many of post-Soviet industries and knows the Russians intimately. In fact, no one can tell the difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian, they are more similar than Ebonyi and Enugu for example. They are brothers. Though Ukraine speaks Ukrainian, the majority of people In Ukraine speak Russian. Also, launching nukes from Ukraine to Moscow will leave Russia no time to respond.

Also, what I suspect the US is trying to do is to pit Russia and Ukraine against each other, that if they destroy themselves with nukes, its hegemony can reign unchallenged. For example, Ukraine has said many times that they want to acquire nuclear weapons (regardless of nato), and the US didn't say anything, even though it destroyed Iraq because of that.

So that when Ukraine becomes a nuclear state, a war between Ukraine and Russia will lead to both nuking themselves, and then the US will go face China. If this is too outrageous for you to comprehend, then it is the evidence you need to know that you are a stupid boy who is blue-pilled in the games of empire. And think we live in a democratic, human right, nonsense they preach about.

I don't even want to go into the historical context of the war, from the 2014 coup that overthrow the Ukrainian democratically elected president to installing a puppet, or the promise the US gave to Gorbachev that nato will not expand an inch eastward before the soviets withdrew from Germany.

Putin (or anyone with common sense) can see clearly the game being played here. Was it not the same US that shamelessly took washing powder to the UN that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, as a pretext to invade the country? So why on earth do you think the US can't do the same by manufacturing a reason to install nukes in Ukraine IF Ukraine joins nato?

I understand you love the US, that's fine, feel free. But your love for the US should not overrule your common sense and morality. When you see a bad thing, call it what it is, because the snake you feed today because it doesn't bite you yet, will come for you when there is no prey outside. Evil is evil. Idiot. cool grin

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

If you want to yab me, yab me, but don't make it interfere with your point. E sure me say spit full everywhere as you dey write this. Agbaya., big for nothing but doesn't have sense. With your write-up, I can easily deduce that you reason like a child that sees things artificially not organically. Cretinous fvcktard (in sagamite voice).

You said I should show you proof that the US wants to station nukes in Ukraine. This is a rather foolish question, that can only be tolerated if asked by an idiot. Did the US tell Serbia that it needed to install its largest Balkan base in Kosovo (Bondsteel base)? of course NOT. They bombed Serbia first, helped Kosovo become independent, then built a base there.

It is like asking why have security in your house when no thief has written a letter that they are coming. Why will the US announce its intention? I am sure you will be one of those idiots that believed the US bombed different countries for democracy and to install human rights.

Listen carefully Mr dumbo, what Putin did was prevent the necessary conditions that will make the US stationing nukes in Ukraine possible, and to prevent Ukraine from joining Nato is the answer''. Like the old saying, ''you don't put the cart before the horse'', or in the ghetto way, you don't wear a condom when there is no olosho in the bed. Ukraine should join nato first, then nukes will follow.

Why announce your intention that putting nukes in Ukraine was your end result? it only makes your goal harder to achieve. You walk in silence, the same way a tiger ambushes its prey in stealth mode, and that is why it didn't yet put any nukes in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania). Also, you cant compare the geography and historical relationship of Ukraine and Russia with the baltic states.

Ever heard of the ''suwalki gap''? open google Maps right now and insert it, and you can see clearly that in the event of a war between Russia and NATO, the Baltics are no threat at all. Russia could easily cut them off from supplies from other nato countries since their geographical restraint makes being in NATO irrelevant. Ukraine is not the same.

Ukraine shares over 2000km of land border with Russia with no significant natural barriers, has many of post-Soviet industries and knows the Russians intimately. In fact, no one can tell the difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian, they are more similar than Ebonyi and Enugu for example. They are brothers. Though Ukraine speaks Ukrainian, the majority of people In Ukraine speak Russian. Also, launching nukes from Ukraine to Moscow will leave Russia no time to respond.

Also, what I suspect the US is trying to do is to pit Russia and Ukraine against each other, that if they destroy themselves with nukes, its hegemony can reign unchallenged. For example, Ukraine has said many times that they want to acquire nuclear weapons (regardless of nato), and the US didn't say anything, even though it destroyed Iraq because of that.

So that when Ukraine becomes a nuclear state, a war between Ukraine and Russia will lead to both nuking themselves, and then the US will go face China. If this is too outrageous for you to comprehend, then it is the evidence you need to know that you are a stupid boy who is blue-pilled in the games of empire. And think we live in a democratic, human right, nonsense they preach about.

I don't even want to go into the historical context of the war, from the 2014 coup that overthrow the Ukrainian democratically elected president to installing a puppet, or the promise the US gave to Gorbachev that nato will not expand an inch eastward before the soviets withdrew from Germany.

Putin (or anyone with common sense) can see clearly the game being played here. Was it not the same US that shamelessly took washing powder to the UN that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, as a pretext to invade the country? So why on earth do you think the US can't do the same by manufacturing a reason to install nukes in Ukraine IF Ukraine joins nato?

I understand you love the US, that's fine, feel free. But your love for the US should not overrule your common sense and morality. When you see a bad thing, call it what it is, because the snake you feed today because it doesn't bite you yet, will come for you when there is no prey outside. Evil is evil. Idiot. cool grin

You’re still sounding like an idiot. Lemme try to help your thinking a bit.
Now look at this;
Would the US station nuclear installations in Ukraine, in the guise of being a NATO state when she is not yet, and doesn't pass the criteria?
If you claim so, why didn't the US do same with Estonia and Latvia? Who are already NATO members within the same strategic region? Wouldn't that be way easier?
It's common sense, but you don't have it. All these history is unnecessary.
Russia had invaded Ukraine more than once or twice with several lame pretexts and this is no exception. I won’t be surprised if you still don’t get this, cos it’s obvious you lack simple logic here.
Here's one out of many valid proofs that placing of NATO's Nuclear installations in Ukraine was Putin's excuse for invading Ukraine again, rather than the absolute reality:
Latvia and Estonia are in the same region as Ukraine, being NATO members, having the same geographic advantage for a close nuclear installation to Moscow as Ukraine, but the US did not put such facilities there.

Now, you show practically, without assumptions, where the US made moves to Install such in Ukraine when she doesn't even meet the Criteria for NATO membership and don’t mention Cuban missile crisis here cos it’s a totally different thing.

I just hope you'll be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

Finally, consider this for simplicity. If you'll ever understand.
Cuba missile crisis is different from what's playing out in Ukraine. It's illogical to use it here. You putards do because it appeals to your emotions.
Why is it different?
It's different because accusations were not based on assumptions, like you putards do. Satellite images proved that for both sides . That's why I asked you to prove, with whatever resources you can, that the US had arrangements in place to install nuclear weapons there, in Ukraine, who was not and is not yet a NATO member, when she(the US) didn't do that in Latvia or Estonia, who are already NATO members, an easier option. So why Ukraine ? that doesn't even pass all the necessary criteria for becoming a NATO member, whose possible membership was being disputed by major powers in NATO at the time? There's no reasonable way to paint this. Invading Ukraine today to avert future possibilities of NATO's nuclear presence is stupid. It's as insane as beating up a child in advance for tomorrow's mistakes. Even in spite of the evidences of the presence of Russian Nuclear installations in Cuba, America did not invade her. She only created a naval blockade around Cuba to prevent Russian personnel from conveying materials into Cuba. That was direct confrontation with Russia. That was guts, not cowardice.
Comparing Cuban missile crisis with Russia's invasion of Ukraine is illogical.

Now how can you blame a distant male neighbour, living 5 blocks away, for dating your next flat female neighbour, who prefers visiting the distant dude over you because she thinks you're sloppy and thinks he's cute? Even if you made an agreement with the distant neighbour not to accept her because you have an interest in her..,and you resort to bullying her cos she rejected you, as well as blame the distant dude for her rejecting you.., it's all plain stupid. That's what losers do. It's the same narrative for anyone who believes that Putin invaded Ukraine to avert presence of NATO's nuclear arsenal at his doorpost. If that was the case, he would've pushed for Latvia or Estonia, and tried to stop Finland and Sweden, but no, it's far from it.

The West' agreement with Gorbachev of NATO's restricted expansion, didn't override any country's sovereign rights as enshrined in the UN charter. Get that in into your head. Russia's relationship with Ukraine deteriorated continually because Russia barely has the renown grace for solving problems with dialogue and diplomacy. Russia never for once gave Ukraine a sincere reason to be assured of security, through her history. Look it up and read.
Why is the US at peace with most of her neighbours, than Russia is with the rest of Europe? These are questions you putards should ask yourselves. So why blame the West for gaining the trust of a neighbour you can't keep with discretion?
Ukraine opted to join NATO because Russia gave her reasons to do so. Same way Putin stupidly pushed Finland and Sweden to NATO. Perhaps we can also blame the West for that too. Right?
Nansense.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
pansophist:

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by codedtony(m): 3:26am On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

I feel your pain but this world is way more bleeped up than you think.China is way more authoritarian than you think and with the way they censor free speech, protest and keep information away from the public, use algorithms to track and monitor their citizens with a social credit score that if you criticize the government enough you might not be able to take public transportation or your kids can't go to a good school, I don't know about you but I don't want to live in communist cyberpunk if they become a world power. India also has it's history of human right violation.
I don't even want to talk about Russia and it's oligarchs.The war between Russia and Ukraine I just a fight for resources to help the rich get richer. I mean Putin silenced and killed some of his opposition. I can understand your naive black and white christian view but economically speaking you don't want any world power to fall right now
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Otobong3374:

The guy na dem Timesup local champion on idiocy. Writing so many things with little or no meaning.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Karnice600:

Why is the US at peace with most of her neighbours, than Russia is with the rest of Europe? These are questions you putards should ask yourselves.

Listen Mr, Dumbo, the only reason why I am responding to you is not that I want to prove you wrong, or because I have a need to be right, but because I am concerned about other people reading and learning, and I will never allow evil to reign supreme. I think the bad state of Nigeria (or anything) is because people with integrity failed to do/say nothing.

The difference between me and you is that I back everything I say with historical context and easily verifiable proof with one google search away, but you say so much nonsense that makes me wonder what kind of a man are you. I didn't want to respond to all that you wrote because it seems to me that you are going around circles, and all the nonsense you wrote has been addressed by my last response to you, But for the bolded, I can't just let it pass without addressing it.

Do you know that present North America does not belong to Europeans? most of the native Americans were slaughtered for whites to take over, then millions upon millions of Africans were imported as slaves, and they still suffer racism until this day. You also said the US lives in peace with its neighbor, I guess you forgot Cuba which is under heavy sanctions for close to fifty years, how about Venezuela?

Do you also know that present California, Nevada, Utah, most of Arizona, the western half of New Mexico, the western quarter of Colorado, and the southwest corner of Wyoming all belongs to Mexico, which the US stole from them because was weak? I guess evil doesn't count if it is done by your darling US. And that is the difference between me and you. Listen, I live in the west, it is my home, but I will always call out the evil that they perpetuate elsewhere. It's called being a morally upright person.

The link below is a list of wars that the US has been involved in just within the last two hundred years or so, and they are over 100 wars. Many of them are its neighbors, but because your loving mainstream media doesn't carry it, it doesn't count. You may have to go to the Americas and see for yourself that they are all against the US and welcome the Chinese and Russians with open arms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Why do you think all the countries didn't sanction Russia when they invaded Ukraine? Have you ever thought that they knew something you don't know? Just reading your garbage, it becomes so obvious that you listen to one-sided news, which is not surprising to me because Nigerian media is heavily western. But one thing is obvious, you are lost. Your mind has been hijacked, and men like you don't have any single respect from me. Because to you, evil is subjective. If the US does it, it is fine, if Russia does it, it is not fine.

If you need another response from me, please write something worth responding to, and don't go around in circles expecting me to address what I have already addressed, otherwise I will ignore you from now henceforth.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
pansophist:

Listen Mr, Dumbo, the only reason why I am responding to you is not that I want to prove you right, or because I have a need to be right, but because I am concerned about other people reading and learning, and I will never allow evil to reign supreme. I think the bad state of Nigeria (or anything) is because people with integrity failed to do/say nothing.

The difference between me and you is that I back everything I say with historical context and easily verifiable proof with one google search away, but you say so much nonsense that makes me wonder what kind of a man are you. I didn't want to respond to all that you wrote because it seems to me that you are going around circles, and all the nonsense you wrote has been addressed by my last response to you, But for the bolded, I can't just let it pass without addressing it.

Do you know that present North America does not belong to Europeans? most of the native Americans were slaughtered for whites to take over, then millions upon millions of Africans were imported as slaves, and they still suffer racism until this day. You also said the US lives in peace with its neighbor, I guess you forgot Cuba which is under heavy sanctions for close to fifty years, how about Venezuela?

Do you also know that present California, Nevada, Utah, most of Arizona, the western half of New Mexico, the western quarter of Colorado, and the southwest corner of Wyoming all belongs to Mexico, which the US stole from them because was weak? I guess evil doesn't count if it is done by your darling US. And that is the difference between me and you. Listen, I live in the west, it is my home, but I will always call out the evil that they perpetuate elsewhere. It's called being a morally upright person.

The link below is a list of wars that the US has been involved in just within the last two hundred years or so, and they are over 100 wars. Many of them are its neighbors, but because your loving mainstream media doesn't carry it, it doesn't count. You may have to go to the Americas and see for yourself that they are all against the US and welcome the Chinese and Russians with open arms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Why do you think all the countries didn't sanction Russia when they invaded Ukraine? Have you ever thought that they knew something you don't know? Just reading your garbage, it becomes so obvious that you listen to one-sided news, which is not surprising to me because Nigerian media is heavily western. But one thing is obvious, you are lost. Your mind has been hijacked, and men like you don't have any single respect from me. Because to you, evil is subjective. If the US does it, it is fine, if Russia does it, it is not fine.

If you need another response from me, please write something worth responding to, and don't go around in circles expecting me to address what I have already addressed, otherwise I will ignore you from now henceforth.

Bro, you're still deluded, don't let those likes sway you. They're from Putards like you.
You've not answered my question and I didn't ask you if you live in the West, it doesn't add up to the subject discussed here, so stop being foolish.
You stories don't add up to anything here either. I didn't tell you the US doesn't have disputes, but most influential Chinese and Russians in professional disciplines schooled or worked in the US. The average American is patriotic to a fault. They may call out their leaders on social media, but you can't beat their resolve, even though they welcome diversity. You said Americans are against the US and welcome Chinese and Russians with open arms. Smh. You need deliverance.
Lemme help you. Americans could be against her serving administration for any reason but hardly be against America (the US). Note the difference for the sake of 'next time.' God bless America', is a phrase to this effect. I'm not saying they've not had cases of treason but they have a strong resolve against authoritarian systems like the CCP and the Kremlin, and have low tolerance for human rights abuses or suppressions in any form. I put late George Floyd's issue to you as a case study on this.
Carlifornia, Nevada, blablabla...stolen by the US?, Well, it's just the same way Russia stole Siberia, right?
Now look here, you see why I keep emphasizing you're distinctively stupid?
Cos all these stuff you brought in here are unrelated to the topic at hand, and worse still your knowledge base on these is shallow and pathetic.
Do you know how many Sovereign States are seated on conquered territories today? If we want to go by this dumb submission of yours, that means the Palestinians won't be found on today's map, and Jerusalem wouldn't be shared. You're always deviating to areas unrelated to whats being considered here and still can't handle them, cos they're beyond you.

Why 'all countries' didn't Sanction Russia? a very stupid question. Even when the US forces invaded Iraq, did 'all countries' in the UN vote in support of that move? No. I understand you're trying hard to sound smart but always keep shooting yourself in the foot everytime.
You say I listen to one sided news, but your most frequently used search engine is Google, not Yandex. You still visit wikipedia to get unrelated sources to look more stupid. These are Western platforms greatly influenced by the assertions of the Western media. So what do we call you? Woke or a waste?
Smh.
Now answer the simple question;
Why is the US 'at peace' with her neighbours than Russia is with hers currently?
Russia created Warsaw pact, same way the US created NATO..,but the eastern bloc dumped the Warsaw pact and most embraced NATO.
Today NATO has grown bigger and Warsaw pact is history.
A good number of Russia's neighbours today, are aligned to the West.
So Mr blockhead,
Why is the US 'at peace' with most of her neighbours than Russia is with hers today?
You can bring all your silly submissions here, I'm available.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hosni Mubarak In Full Coma / US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Some Of Palestinian Top Warlords That Died During The Strike ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.