Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things (4765 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
sunboy:

I would vote for Tinubu if it wasn’t for his old age.
Tinubu 70, Trump 76, Biden 79. So, Tinubu is still younger than them. Will you still vote for him so that APC can continue as the Devil we know?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by sunboy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
iLegendd:
Tinubu 70, Trump 76, Biden 79. So, Tinubu is still younger than them. Will you still vote for him?

A 90 year old man could be healthier than a 50 year old man.

I’m at no liberty to tell you who I will actually vote for.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by jimetagambo: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
sunboy:

A 90 year old man could be healthier than a 50 year old man.

I’m at no liberty to tell you who I will actually vote for.
I am voting for Tinubu over Atiku or PDP lite-Obi.
It's all about choices and liberty as you have mentioned.

Even the current number one Putin supporter on Nairaland (the dude in the screenshot below) is voting for Tinubu. We do not agree on Ukraine-Russia but we atleast agree on voting for same candidate as per naija election.

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by ken6488(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I hope you also choose to live there instead of the morally debased America.
must you leave in America na your papa county?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by sunboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

I am voting for Tinubu over Atiku or PDP lite-Obi.
It's all about choices and liberty as you have mentioned.

Even the current number one Putin supporter on Nairaland (the dude in the screenshot below) is voting for Tinubu. We do not agree on Ukraine-Russia but we atleast agree on voting for same candidate as per naija election.

I respect your choice of candidate but we do not have to agree on who “we” are voting for. I don’t even have to tell anyone who I’m voted or will be voting for.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by jimetagambo: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
sunboy:

I respect your choice of candidate but we not have to agree on who “we” are voting for. I don’t even have to tell anyone who I’m voted or will be voting for.
100 percent.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by seunny4lif(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

100 percent.
So, you want to vote for Tinubu?
Why?

Tinubu gave those thugs power in Lagos, compare to Fashola, that’s my only problem with him and am afraid him be president will gave them more power.

At least around 60% Youths from Southern part of Nigeria want to vote for Obi due to them, not wanting Tinubu and Atiku.

Atiku us should never be the Nigeria president else he will sale all Nigeria.

Election between Obi and Tinubu
My take cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by sunboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
jimetagambo:

100 percent.

I also agree with you on your comment about calling Obi a PDP-lite. That’s very accurate sir! He’s PDP in a new clothe.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Kennyking1234: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
pansophist:

I think it's not the best option. Nigeria should not be balkanized and made into smaller states, but to become bigger and stronger as it is, or with the integrations of other states in one. Ecowas has the potential, but it's riddled with malfunctioning and corruption.

Politics are in three parts. The first one is national politics, the second layer is regional politics (eg ecowas, free trade area, AU etc), and the third one is global politics. The actualisation of Biafra, Oduduwa or whatever makes the third one impossible to be a big player globally.

It is not surprising that when it comes to global politics, no one ask about the opinion of Nigeria, just as they do with countries like China, EU, Russia and the US. You have to be big to be strong. No matter how tough a goat is, in the league of those who runs the jungle, it would be between the apex predators such as lion, tiger and crocs.

Hyenas might be weak individually, but because they are pack animals, they are more successful in hunting than even tigers and lion. Imagine a country as tiny as Lithuania, talking to giants like Russia and China, but they can do that because they are part of the EU and the Western league. The EU made them strong and stood behind like them like a lion to a cub.

so what's your opinion on self-determination? Why can't Biafra be a major player in world affairs just like small isreal. Is supporting Nigeria Contradicting what you said about colonialism?
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kennyking1234:
so what's your opinion on self-determination? Why can't Biafra be a major player in world affairs just like small isreal. Is supporting Nigeria Contradicting what you said about colonialism?

My opinion on self-determination (of Biafra I guess) is that the proponents of new states (e.g, Kanu and Igboho) should also see past their need for independence and understand how the world operates on a global level. That's what truly matters. Also, if any group of people wants to achieve independence, it must be agreed upon by the state they are exiting from, or else, it would be a sad journey from there if they break off by force.

Regardless of the UN charter for the right to self-determination, the global political culture is not in favor of it in practice. Most seceding states are normally met with brutal wars, and unrecognized by the global community even if they successfully break out. Below is a link to historically unrecognized states in the world, there are over hundreds of them. Many of these countries have been unrecognized for more than a hundred years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_unrecognized_states_and_dependencies

For example, every country in the world recognizes Nigeria as a country, and most have diplomatic relationship with Nigeria, and all these countries will never recognize Biafra, or Oduduwa for example if they break out of Nigeria without the consent of the federal government. Any country that recognizes Biafra or Oduduwa would undermine the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Nigeria, which will make Nigeria break diplomatic relations with them, and as an act of revenge, Nigeria may support their enemies or recognize breakaway states in their territory.

You can see this case clearly with Taiwan. China does not recognize or have any diplomatic relationships with the following thirteen countries that recognised Taiwan as a country (Belize, Haiti, Vatican City, Honduras, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Paraguay, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Tuvalu, and Guatemala). Just last year, Niracagua broke diplomatic relationships with Taiwan, and immediately, China established a diplomatic relationship with them and they recognized each other as countries.

So you see, the path of self-determination is not easy, it is extremely volatile and should be walked with care. For example, when the soviet union collapsed in 1991, all the countries that emerged out of it were instantly recognized by the global community because it was mutually consented. Moscow agreed and signed their independence, so it was smooth for the global community to recognize them, to avoid having problems with Moscow.

And quite frankly, if any country secedes without the approval of its host country, no country in the world will recognize them. Think of Nothern Cyprus, PMD, Somaliland, Abkhazia, Ossetia, Artsakh, etc. You may not have heard of these countries, and it is because no single country on earth recognized them, since they broke off forcefully. So please, you should know what you are getting yourself into if you blindly follow people like MNK. If the Nigerian government will not sign Biafra or Oduduwa off, it would be hell from there, for decades, if not centuries to come.

You may also wonder about Kosovo, it broke off unilaterally from Serbia and it is recognized by many countries, the answer to that is the US. The US helped them get recognition from all their western allies. In the same way, Russia helped the breakaway regions of Abkhazia and Ossetia got recognition from their allies. But it is limited. Nigeria and most countries still do not recognize them. There is no point in winning a battle but losing the main war. Secession is one thing, to be recognized globally as a country is another thing.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Kennyking1234: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
pansophist:

I think it's not the best option. Nigeria should not be balkanized and made into smaller states, but to become bigger and stronger as it is, or with the integrations of other states in one. Ecowas has the potential, but it's riddled with malfunctioning and corruption.

Politics are in three parts. The first one is national politics, the second layer is regional politics (eg ecowas, free trade area, AU etc), and the third one is global politics. The actualization of Biafra, Oduduwa, or whatever makes the third one impossible to be a big player globally.

It is not surprising that when it comes to global politics, no one asks about the opinion of Nigeria, just as they do with countries like China, the EU, Russia, and the US. You have to be big to be strong. No matter how muscular a dog is, in the league of those who run the jungle, it would be between the apex predators such as lions, tigers, and crocs.

Hyenas might be weak individually, but because they are pack animals, they are more successful in hunting than even tigers and lions. Imagine a country as tiny as Lithuania, talking to giants like Russia and China, but they can do that because they are part of the EU and the Western League. The EU made them strong and stood behind like them like a lion to a cub.

We do not need to play global politics when we are dying. It's easier for smaller countries to consolidate. Look at for examples the Africa countries relatively doing well are small countries e.g Rewanda, Botswana. A nation does not need to be large geographically to be a major Global player e.g Japan, Isreal even Britain. The same Britain just left the EU but they want us to remain one Nigeria.
There no need for Nigeria to remain one for the following reasons:
1 - Nigeria was created without the permission of the indigenous peoples.
2 - Nigeria is purely a colonial construct.
3 - Nigeria has 3 dominate tribes each having over 30 million people. Your creating a war trap with that. It's essentially a clash of civilizations.
4 - Just liked you said before it is an empire. And Empires must collapse.
5 - For Nigeria to work everyone must lose their tradition, philosophy and indegiinous identity. And that would only happen through force and it must be enforce by a particular dominate tribe e.g The fulani ethic cleansing.
6 - Theres no way the same people that terrorized your ancestors would create a country for your benefit.
7 - History has been removed so that young people would not know what Nigeria is truly about. You said it your self previously.

I think you need to check out Biafra history and how the Biafrans developed in ingenious tech, they had a mentality lacking in Nigeria, "Self reliance ". They made their own refineries, Under ground house built in 90 days it still stands today(Ojukwu Bonker), made their own weapons. The west was against Biafra because it reminded them of Japan, a people outside of culture able to develop their own technology (Meiji Restoration).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kennyking1234:
We do not need to play global politics when we are dying. It's easier for smaller countries to consolidate. Look at for examples the Africa countries relatively doing well are small countries e.g Rewanda, Botswana. A nation does not need to be large geographically to be a major Global player e.g Japan, Isreal even Britain. The same Britain just left the EU but they want us to remain one Nigeria.
There no need for Nigeria to remain one for the following reasons:
1 - Nigeria was created without the permission of the indigenous peoples.
2 - Nigeria is purely a colonial construct.
3 - Nigeria has 3 dominate tribes each having over 30 million people. Your creating a war trap with that. It's essentially a clash of civilizations.
4 - Just liked you said before it is an empire. And Empires must collapse.
5 - For Nigeria to work everyone must lose their tradition, philosophy and indegiinous identity. And that would only happen through force and it must be enforce by a particular dominate tribe e.g The fulani ethic cleansing.
6 - Theres no way the same people that terrorized your ancestors would create a country for your benefit.
7 - History has been removed so that young people would not know what Nigeria is truly about. You said it your self previously.

I think you need to check out Biafra history and how the Biafrans developed in ingenious tech, they had a mentality lacking in Nigeria, "Self reliance ". They made their own refineries, Under ground house built in 90 days it still stands today(Ojukwu Bonker), made their own weapons. The west was against Biafra because it reminded them of Japan, a people outside of culture able to develop their own technology (Meiji Restoration).

History has bonded us together through circumstances, and it is better to improve on that. Every civilization and nation that exist thereof, their foundation was built on blood, peasantry, death, and corpse of amount untold. A beautiful story would be to evolve and cement our brotherhood, to make them proud of their sacrifice, and that their death was not in vain.

Breaking up is one of the ways to achieve such a beautiful story, just as staying together well, but one is better than the other. Unity will always be superior to division. My life is enriched immensely by the rich and organic culture of every part of Nigeria, and we should improve on that. True federalism is one method, and regionalism is another or any model that gives complete autonomy and put the power of the country in the hand of the people. This is what is truly needed.

Even MNK started with this, but since the political elites in Abuja refused, he decided to break out of Nigeria completely. But if true federalism is achieved, all the points you gave will vanish immediately. Nigeria is not even the most ethnically diverse country on earth. China, India, Russia, the US, and the EU are far far more diverse in everything than Nigeria, but they worked as one, and became strong, instead of divisions.

And mind you, the country you mentioned such as Israel, Britain, and Japan, all have different stories that are unrelated to Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, Japan is not an independent country, they are vassals of the US. Currently, there are seven US military bases in Japan, thirteen in the UK, and for Israel, without US support, they would probably have vanished from the map. Also about Japan, their economy has been raped and castrated by the US, please read about the ''plaza accord'', to know what the US did to Japan, to seal their fate, and make sure Japan never becomes a threat to them again.

The only chance for all the ethnic groups in Nigeria to survive and have a say is to be together and treat each other nicely. If we break up, we become weaker and get snatched by foreign players. Don't take my word for it, I will give you an example that proves this fact. During the Biafran war, France was on the side of Biafra and was out in the international community announcing the atrocities of the Nigerian government against Biafrans (just like the west with the Ukrain/Russian war), it was because of France that the international community came to know about the Biafran war.

But little did most people know that such assistance comes with a heavy cost. France has signed deals with Ojukwu, to increase its influence in west Africa and get complete control over the oil in Biafran land, just as the British shell is controlling our oil now. You may read more about it in the link below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Like I said before, in the 21st century, it is either you are an empire or part of one. And you should not only be concerned about your food today while destroying the possibility to eat tomorrow. If there is any spark of a chance for Africa to get its act together, to be formidable and a country to be the leader of the whole pack, then it will be Nigeria. We are the most eligible chosen ones for that solemn task. Breaking off seems sweet, but it is not the answer long term.

Now, let's take the case of Sudan as an example. The Sudan war is almost the same as Nigeria. We were both colonized by the British, the northern Muslim Sudanese without oil controls the southern Christian Sudanese with oil, and they were forcefully made a country against their wish. They fought a brutal war for decades until both countries separated into Sudan and North Sudan. But still, they were still both poor. All they achieved was putting the same wine in different bottles. The same corruption and wickedness from the top still refilled the new countries.

We keep running away from our shadows but they will always follow us unless we integrate them. Even after separation, if we are corrupt, we won't grow, and we will be weaker. You can tell me which eastern leaders are using public funds for the people, let's start from there. That is a prediction that the future will be good. But regardless, if Nigeria ever choose to separate, then it must be done with mutual consent, not war, or else, it will be hell from there,

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Reflect7: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2022
olufikunayo15:
It's not inferiority complex of you are actually inferior. Let's not kid ourselvesIt's not inferiority complex of you are actually inferior. Let's not kid ourselves...

Inferior based on what exactly?

Your brown skin colour is caused by the presence of the divine chemical known as MELANIN.

It protects your body from the sun rays of the world's hottest continent.

MELANIN, which gives your skin its colour, has no relation to your mental attributes or capacities, anymore than the colour of your phone determines its features and utility.

Without that God-given MELANIN, you wouldn't actually be here today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun, of various skin diseases.

There is a reason white people, who lack MELANIN, never settled in West Africa in large numbers.

To see your beautiful brown skin colour as a mark of inferiority (because that was what the thieving colonizers taught you) is the worst insult you could possibly issue to your Maker.

Chew on that.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by prophetfire: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
pansophist:

History has bonded us together through circumstances, and it is better to improve on that. Every civilization and nation that exist thereof, their foundation was built on blood, peasantry, death, and corpse of amount untold. A beautiful story would be to evolve and cement our brotherhood, to make them proud of their sacrifice, and that their death was not in vain.

Breaking up is one of the ways to achieve such a beautiful story, just as staying together well, but one is better than the other. Unity will always be superior to division. My life is enriched immensely by the rich and organic culture of every part of Nigeria, and we should improve on that. True federalism is one method, and regionalism is another or any model that gives complete autonomy and put the power of the country in the hand of the people. This is what is truly needed.

Even MNK started with this, but since the political elites in Abuja refused, he decided to break out of Nigeria completely. But if true federalism is achieved, all the points you gave will vanish immediately. Nigeria is not even the most ethnically diverse country on earth. China, India, Russia, the US, and the EU are far far more diverse in everything than Nigeria, but they worked as one, and became strong, instead of divisions.

And mind you, the country you mentioned such as Israel, Britain, and Japan, all have different stories that are unrelated to Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, Japan is not an independent country, they are vassals of the US. Currently, there are seven US military bases in Japan, thirteen in the UK, and for Israel, without US support, they would probably have vanished from the map. Also about Japan, their economy has been raped and castrated by the US, please read about the ''plaza accord'', to know what the US did to Japan, to seal their fate, and make sure Japan never becomes a threat to them again.

The only chance for all the ethnic groups in Nigeria to survive and have a say is to be together and treat each other nicely. If we break up, we become weaker and get snatched by foreign players. Don't take my word for it, I will give you an example that proves this fact. During the Biafran war, France was on the side of Biafra and was out in the international community announcing the atrocities of the Nigerian government against Biafrans (just like the west with the Ukrain/Russian war), it was because of France that the international community came to know about the Biafran war.

But little did most people know that such assistance comes with a heavy cost. France has signed deals with Ojukwu, to increase its influence in west Africa and get complete control over the oil in Biafran land, just as the British shell is controlling our oil now. You may read more about it in the link below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Like I said before, in the 21st century, it is either you are an empire or part of one. And you should not only be concerned about your food today while destroying the possibility to eat tomorrow. If there is any spark of a chance for Africa to get its act together, to be formidable and a country to be the leader of the whole pack, then it will be Nigeria. We are the most eligible chosen ones for that solemn task. Breaking off seems sweet, but it is not the answer long term.

Now, let's take the case of Sudan as an example. The Sudan war is almost the same as Nigeria. We were both colonized by the British, the northern Muslim Sudanese without oil controls the southern Christian Sudanese with oil, and they were forcefully made a country against their wish. They fought a brutal war for decades until both countries separated into Sudan and North Sudan. But still, they were still both poor. All they achieved was putting the same wine in different bottles. The same corruption and wickedness from the top still refilled the new countries.

We keep running away from our shadows but they will always follow us unless we integrate them. Even after separation, if we are corrupt, we won't grow, and we will be weaker. You can tell me which eastern leaders are using public funds for the people, let's start from there. That is a prediction that the future will be good. But regardless, if Nigeria ever choose to separate, then it must be done with mutual consent, not war, or else, it will be hell from there,
France didn't support Biafra militarily. And it had to do with the backlash it would have generated against them from other big countries.
However they were giving moral support and trying to mediate a cessation of hostilities and food aid.
Another issue was that Ojukwu wasn't willing to go from one slavery into another, so he didn't fall for the click bait that France was expecting him to FL for, which was giving them all out access to Biafra oil. So Biafra didn't have such agreement with France. So France didn't commit all. Just that they raised a moral cry against the war. Typical hypocrisy of the West.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by prophetfire: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2022
pansophist:

My opinion on self-determination (of Biafra I guess) is that the proponents of new states (e.g, Kanu and Igboho) should also see past their need for independence and understand how the world operates on a global level. That's what truly matters. Also, if any group of people wants to achieve independence, it must be agreed upon by the state they are exiting from, or else, it would be a sad journey from there if they break off by force.

Regardless of the UN charter for the right to self-determination, the global political culture is not in favor of it in practice. Most seceding states are normally met with brutal wars, and unrecognized by the global community even if they successfully break out. Below is a link to historically unrecognized states in the world, there are over hundreds of them. Many of these countries have been unrecognized for more than a hundred years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_unrecognized_states_and_dependencies

For example, every country in the world recognizes Nigeria as a country, and most have diplomatic relationship with Nigeria, and all these countries will never recognize Biafra, or Oduduwa for example if they break out of Nigeria without the consent of the federal government. Any country that recognizes Biafra or Oduduwa would undermine the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Nigeria, which will make Nigeria break diplomatic relations with them, and as an act of revenge, Nigeria may support their enemies or recognize breakaway states in their territory.

You can see this case clearly with Taiwan. China does not recognize or have any diplomatic relationships with the following thirteen countries that recognised Taiwan as a country (Belize, Haiti, Vatican City, Honduras, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Paraguay, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Tuvalu, and Guatemala). Just last year, Niracagua broke diplomatic relationships with Taiwan, and immediately, China established a diplomatic relationship with them and they recognized each other as countries.

So you see, the path of self-determination is not easy, it is extremely volatile and should be walked with care. For example, when the soviet union collapsed in 1991, all the countries that emerged out of it were instantly recognized by the global community because it was mutually consented. Moscow agreed and signed their independence, so it was smooth for the global community to recognize them, to avoid having problems with Moscow.

And quite frankly, if any country secedes without the approval of its host country, no country in the world will recognize them. Think of Nothern Cyprus, PMD, Somaliland, Abkhazia, Ossetia, Artsakh, etc. You may not have heard of these countries, and it is because no single country on earth recognized them, since they broke off forcefully. So please, you should know what you are getting yourself into if you blindly follow people like MNK. If the Nigerian government will not sign Biafra or Oduduwa off, it would be hell from there, for decades, if not centuries to come.

You may also wonder about Kosovo, it broke off unilaterally from Serbia and it is recognized by many countries, the answer to that is the US. The US helped them get recognition from all their western allies. In the same way, Russia helped the breakaway regions of Abkhazia and Ossetia got recognition from their allies. But it is limited. Nigeria and most countries still do not recognize them. There is no point in winning a battle but losing the main war. Secession is one thing, to be recognized globally as a country is another thing.
. It's only countries without resources that the big boys need that beg for recognition.
If you have resources like Biafra, you can easily cut a deal with the big boys and move on from there.
Why do you think US is ready to die with Taiwan?

You beg for recognition when you are useless resources wise.
With Crude and gas, especially gas, Biafra is a goal already.
The big boys are stealing it from Nigeria and that's why they want it to remain but if Biafra can pull out their head and beckon to them for a deal, they would ignore diplomatic relationship with Nigeria.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by prophetfire: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

You know nothing. America is manipulative and all that. You are right.
But don't pray to have China ruling even the world of your enemies. Or are you talking about the wicked Arab witches? Even Russian are terrible people.
From any angle you look at it, America is far better than all those criminals you are saying you are now supporting.
I once thought like you when I look at what America is doing, but realized that America are saints compared to your newfound lovers.

The reality of our world is that there's no justice equity and fairness anywhere in the world.
All are just fighting for dominance.
But any discerning human would rather be under America's unfair dominance than to fall into the hands of those demons you are falling in love with.
At least America would still allow you to be a free person and enjoy your life.
The new world order is coming and America is going down gradually. When they are finally down and the pretending criminals take over, you would understand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Gboy1026: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

Pls would love to go into this publishing of books on Amazon. Can u put me through?
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Kennyking1234: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
pansophist:

Fulani would conquer us then. Boss, I am guessing your a southerner, it is us that would bear the brunt. Lol you seem so harsh on my darling Japan.
Look at what's happening in Abuja now, very soon the south.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by opamoses1: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gboy1026:
Pls would love to go into this publishing of books on Amazon. Can u put me through?
Haha. So you haven't heard that Amazon is of the devil since it's American.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Gboy1026: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
opamoses1:

Haha. So you haven't heard that Amazon is of the devil since it's American.
oga mind ur business I didn't quote u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by opamoses1: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gboy1026:
oga mind ur business I didn't quote u.
Nairaland doesn't belong to you. I can quote whoever I want. That's what Nairaland is all about. You have the liberty to ignore.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Softmirror: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Only if he knows the wars Russia started and supported for their selfish reasons too.

History is really very important.

KINDLY EDUCATE US PLEASE.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kennyking1234:
Fulani would conquer us then. Boss, I am guessing your a southerner, it is us that would bear the brunt. Lol you seem so harsh on my darling Japan.
Look at what's happening in Abuja now, very soon the south.

I am not harsh, I just stated the fact as I see it. Many of you live under the illusion that the world is a fair place of democracy, human rights, and those colorful wordings, but in reality, its foundation is built on power structure, control, and quite frankly, evil. Japan is nice, but there is no way you can explain the relationship between the US and Japan without describing it as a master-and-slave relationship.

Fulani cant does shit. It is the evil in aso rock that supports and shelters them. Cut the end off, and the body will die. Fulani is not an issue for the average Naija youth wey de vex to deal with it. They should come to Lagos na? grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
prophetfire:
. It's only countries without resources that the big boys need that beg for recognition.
If you have resources like Biafra, you can easily cut a deal with the big boys and move on from there.
Why do you think US is ready to die with Taiwan?

You beg for recognition when you are useless resources wise.
With Crude and gas, especially gas, Biafra is a goal already.
The big boys are stealing it from Nigeria and that's why they want it to remain but if Biafra can pull out their head and beckon to them for a deal, they would ignore diplomatic relationship with Nigeria.

You seem to overvalue your Biafra. Look man, I am a southerner myself, but I am realistic and giving you a perspective from a historical context. To predict the future, you only need to study the past. First of all, Taiwan is not a country, hope you know that. Less than thirteen countries recognize Taiwan as a country, and these countries are irrelevant and have less than 1% of the global population.

The US relationship with Taiwan is the same as Ukraine, to use it as a springboard to attack and contain China. Taiwan has no value other than this. Taiwan only has TSMC, a semiconductor industry, that's all. But no, even if Biafra have resources, most country (except those that are benefitting from the resources) will not recognize it as a country if it breaks off forcefully. I will give examples.

Crimea joined Russia in 2014, but even Russia's loyal ally refused to recognize it and still sees Crimea as part of Ukraine, why is that? And just recently, four Ukrainian regions have joined Russia, and no one recognised it still. Mind you, Russia is far far more powerful, a resource powerhouse, and has far more international influence than Nigeria, not to talk of Biafra. So why do you think Biafra would be different? The world operates on precedent, and no one would dare recognize those territories if Ukraine still sees them as theirs. Same with Biafra if they break off forcefully.

Even US, arguably the most powerful country on earth right now, couldn't get the whole world to recognize Kosovo after they helped it break off from Serbia. Most countries do not recognize Kosovo including Nigeria. Recognition of Kosovo would be seen as a betrayal by Serbia, and no country wants that. So your Biafra instant recognition holds no water at all. I suspect that Nigeria may end diplomatic relations with any countries that recognize Biafra if they forcefully secede. Will you do nothing if another man recognizes your wife as your neighbor's mistress? lol.

In case you are wondering why the US helped Kosovo become independent, it is because back then during the time of Yugoslavia, they were so powerful and could become a potential rival of the US, and the US by nature does not tolerate peer competition. So the price Kosovo paid for independence is to be US subject, hosting the largest US military base in the Balkans (Bondsteel base).

Hence I mentioned before that though the UN charter guarantees the right to self-determination, that's theoretical. In practice, the global political atmosphere is not in support of it at all. Nigeria may be hard, but life as an unrecognized country is harder. Ever tried to apply for a visa but no embassy in your country because they do not recognize you? Or want to change your Biafran pounds to dollars and they ask you ''what paper is that''? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2022
prophetfire:
You know nothing. America is manipulative and all that. You are right.
But don't pray to have China ruling even the world of your enemies. Or are you talking about the wicked Arab witches? Even Russian are terrible people. From any angle you look at it, America is far better than all those criminals you are saying you are now supporting.
I once thought like you when I look at what America is doing, but realized that America are saints compared to your newfound lovers

I hear this a lot, that America may be bad but the alternative is worse. But my question is, can you give any historical context that supports your statement? Because honestly I have searched for it myself and saw none. Please, support your statement with verifiable facts that I can google right now and read up on.

Having said that, please bear in mind that western civilization is the youngest of all. China, Egypt, and Russia have had far longer civilizations than the west. China for example has an unbroken six thousand years of civilization on its belt. All through this time, they traded with the world and never enslaved, colonized, or call you inferior. In fact, they build the great wall of China to keep others out (make sure you visit the great wall, its a marvel).

Furthermore, the west has been in Africa since 1619 (the year the first slave ship from Portugal arrive in Africa), but your continent is poorer and poorer. But China just came into the continent less than two decades, and boom, construction everywhere. Cheap phones, cheap loans, and consumer goods that the average man can't afford if you buy from the west. Now imagine if Tecno phones are not in the market, how can the average village woman talk to her children on video if she cants afford iPhones?

Russia for example legitly helped many African countries gain independence, and training the military of many countries who just got their independence. France has been in Mali for decades, but eh terrorism in the country didn't end, until Russia showed up and in months, they vanished. What do you think about that? Now imagine if you speak another global language such as Russian or Chinese or Hindu, your view would be balanced and different. Speaking only English is a limitation, the world is far bigger in thoughts, perspectives, and depth than what English can accommodate.

Ok, I drifted too far, but please tell me your proof, better from a historical perspective, why you think these countries would be worse than America, given that they existed before America and never did what America does, such as creating human zoos with blacks in it or feeding black babies as bait to crocodiles.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:

I hear this a lot, that America may be bad but the alternative is worse. But my question is, can you give any historical context that supports your statement? Because honestly I have searched for it myself and saw none. Please, support your statement with verifiable facts that I can google right now and read up on.

Having said that, please bear in mind that western civilization is the youngest of all. China, Egypt, and Russia have had far longer civilizations than the west. China for example has an unbroken six thousand years of civilization on its belt. All through this time, they traded with the world and never enslaved, colonized, or call you inferior. In fact, they build the great wall of China to keep others out (make sure you visit the great wall, its a marvel).

Furthermore, the west has been in Africa since 1619 (the year the first slave ship from Portugal arrive in Africa), but your continent is poorer and poorer. But China just came into the continent less than two decades, and boom, construction everywhere. Cheap phones, cheap loans, and consumer goods that the average man can't afford if you buy from the west. Now imagine if Tecno phones are not in the market, how can the average village woman talk to her children on video if she cants afford iPhones?

Russia for example legitly helped many African countries gain independence, and training the military of many countries who just got their independence. France has been in Mali for decades, but eh terrorism in the country didn't end, until Russia showed up and in months, they vanished. What do you think about that? Now imagine if you speak another global language such as Russian or Chinese or Hindu, your view would be balanced and different. Speaking only English is a limitation, the world is far bigger in thoughts, perspectives, and depth than what English can accommodate.

Ok, I drifted too far, but please tell me your proof, better from a historical perspective, why you think these countries would be worse than America, given that they existed before America and never did what America does, such as creating human zoos with blacks in it or feeding black babies as bait to crocodiles.

America is championing human rights and democracy, China and Russia are run by dictators, there is freedom of speech in US although they have cancel culture but your overhype of those two authorian central govt regimes is excessive, China and Russia have their nationalistic racism but America is no man's land that doesn't tolerate racism in any form, Chinese loans are harsh too, America typically doesn't give loans it's world bank and IMF which are independent world governing bodies not run by any Nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 12:53am On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:

America is championing human rights and democracy, China and Russia are run by dictators, there is freedom of speech in US although they have cancel culture but your overhype of those two authorian central govt regimes is excessive, China and Russia have their nationalistic racism but America is no man's land that doesn't tolerate racism in any form, Chinese loans are harsh too, America typically doesn't give loans it's world bank and IMF which are independent world governing bodies not run by any Nation

The human right and democracy that destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? How about protecting Nigerians from lekki toll gate massacre? Or we are not humans?

Also tell me, how Exactly are China and Russia ran by dictators? Don't use blanket statement, go deeper a bit. How exactly are these countries dictatorship? Queen Elizabeth was born and died on the throne, was she a dictator?

And you said that Chinese loan are harsh? There and then I knew you don't know deep enough of what you're talking about. Can you give example of any countries that have suffered under Chinese loan?

Now go read the book "confession of an economic hitman" By John Perkins. Then come back and tell me that IMF loan is independent and not controlled by the US government. And why haven't your life better since they gave us loan?

You appear to me as an extra mouth for western propaganda. Your response was unthinking and automatic. Speculations with no substance. If not, I dare you to proof any of these absurd claims you Just made.

I'll have love to go deep and just disprove everything you said, but I'll like to see your evidence so I'll know which diagnoses it deserved. Let me not give malaria medicine for madness grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:

The human right and democracy that destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? How about protecting Nigerians from lekki toll gate massacre? Or we are not humans?

Also tell me, how Exactly are China and Russia ran by dictators? Don't use blanket statement, go deeper a bit. How exactly are these countries dictatorship? Queen Elizabeth was born and died on the throne, was she a dictator?

And you said that Chinese loan are harsh? There and then I knew you don't know deep enough of what you're talking about. Can you give example of any countries that have suffered under Chinese loan?

Now go read the book "confession of an economic hitman" By John Perkins. Then come back and tell me that IMF loan is independent and not controlled by the US government. And why haven't your life better since they gave us loan?

You appear to me as an extra mouth for western propaganda. Your response was unthinking and automatic. Speculations with no substance. If not, I dare you to proof any of these absurd claims you Just made.

I'll have love to go deep and just dis prove everything you said, but I'll like to see your evidence so I'll know which diagnoses it deserved. Let me not give malaris medicine for madness grin

You are just spreading misinformation and disinformation, all the countries you listed above are dictatorial nation's void of human rights and they were liberated by the west, it's citizens are now enjoying the benefits of democracy or at worst waging in civil wars to enjoy the benefit of democracy except of Afghan and Syria who lost theirs to dictators, China will give you loans that's hard to sustain and seize your National assets eg Uganda airport, I believe you are a paid propagandist for Russia media outlets or you consume too much of their contents, they are just like any other nation with it's propaganda arm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Bbbwings: 2:47am On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:

I am not harsh, I just stated the fact as I see it. Many of you live under the illusion that the world is a fair place of democracy, human rights, and those colorful wordings, but in reality, its foundation is built on power structure, control, and quite frankly, evil. Japan is nice, but there is no way you can explain the relationship between the US and Japan without describing it as a master-and-slave relationship.

Fulani cant does shit. It is the evil in aso rock that supports and shelters them. Cut the end off, and the body will die. Fulani is not an issue for the average Naija youth wey de vex to deal with it. They should come to Lagos na? grin

These guys are wreaking havoc in middle belt.
That is why i dont want another fulani man at the center.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Bbbwings: 2:51am On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:

You are just spreading misinformation and disinformation, all the countries you listed above are dictatorial nation's void of human rights and they were liberated by the west, it's citizens are now enjoying the benefits of democracy or at worst waging in civil wars to enjoy the benefit of democracy except of Afghan and Syria who lost theirs to dictators, China will give you loans that's hard to sustain and seize your National assets eg Uganda airport, I believe you are a paid propagandist for Russia media outlets or you consume too much of their contents, they are just like any other nation with it's propaganda arm
Dont take any western media at face value.
See
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/africa/2136934/will-china-take-over-ugandas-entebbe-airport/amp/
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karleb(m): 4:24am On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:

I'll have love to go deep and just disprove everything you said, but I'll like to see your evidence so I'll know which diagnoses it deserved. Let me not give malaria medicine for madness grin

The foolish human rights that cannot stop little children from taking irreversible hormone blockers that were used to castrate sexual offenders in the past.

It's so bad that even trans people cannot speak against the same drugs. They know the consequences.

Children are encouraged more to change their sex or turn gay than to face their studies or do something meaningful with their life.

Who makes such serious life decision to be homosexual or trans at age 10?

How does the west gets to define what human right has to be? Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Putin V Hitler / MIRACLE: ISIS About To Behead A Child, When Suddenly It Starts Raining Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.