Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things (4757 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
codedtony:

I feel your pain but this world is way more bleeped up than you think.China is way more authoritarian than you think and with the way they censor free speech, protest and keep information away from the public, use algorithms to track and monitor their citizens with a social credit score that if you criticize the government enough you might not be able to take public transportation or your kids can't go to a good school, I don't know about you but I don't want to live in communist cyberpunk if they become a world power. India also has it's history of human right violation.
I don't even want to talk about Russia and it's oligarchs.The war between Russia and Ukraine I just a fight for resources to help the rich get richer. I mean Putin silenced and killed some of his opposition. I can understand your naive black and white christian view but economically speaking you don't want any world power to fall right now

See the attached pics below. The owner of these houses in the middle of the highway refused to let the government build roads on their land, even with a handsome financial reward and relocation packages that most Chinese dream of.

If China has no free speech or freedom, then how come the citizen right is so powerful that the government was powerless to demolish it by force but instead, built a road around it? just google ''Chinese houses in the middle of highway'' and feed your eyes.

having said that, please show me an equivalent of such in any western country, I dare you, to show me something remotely similar, especially in the US, the so-called beacon of democracy and freedom. I wait.

Furthermore, there is no single western country that has the trust of their government up to a tune of 95 percent. None, but China does and is the only country on earth with such a number. A nation of 1.4B people has trust in their government close to 100%, a government that destroyed poverty under a generation. And before you call this propaganda, the study was done by Harvard University. Please read the report here.

https://ash.harvard.edu/files/ash/files/final_policy_brief_7.6.2020.pdf

I don't even want to go into the technicalities of freedom of speech and how it is fundamentally wrong to society in lots of ways. But if you want me to go into it, please let me know and I will. But to be quick about it, the Chinese version of freedom of speech is ''freedom of responsible speech. If you go about spewing trash like there are 100 genders, a man can change to a woman, or it is okay for a man to fork a man, you will be jailed. Thats not freedom of speech, but freedom to lie and corrupt.

And for me, I like that. In this regard, the west failed miserably. Idiots like bobrisky and other popular social media influencers that corrupt the minds of the youth won't survive in China. This is why feminism cant creep into their society because they have a responsible government. Look at the cesspit of the romantic market in Nigeria and the west, and it is because idiots are given platforms to spread their nonsense, and spoil it for everybody.

Unlike you, I have Chinese friends, classmates, and workmates, as well as Russians. I know these people and their society outside the garbage western media dishes out to you. You will hardly see Chinese people stay back after their studies, they always go back to China and see the west as some lost cause. What does that tell you? Only Africans and Indians and southern Asians stay back in the west, but not the Chinese. If you see them here, they are for business, tourism, learning, and going back home.

You should come to understand that there are different models of governance, and democracy is not the only way. Saudi Arabia is not a democracy, they don't even allow their women to drive for so long, but did the US sanction them or see them as enemies? NO. Ask yourself why. But in case you don't know why it is simply because Saudis are not a threat to their hegemony.

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter.” Chinua Achebe

if you want to make Chinese and Russian friends, then visit vk.ru (Russian Facebook) and Zhihu.com (Chinese version of quora) for China. Learn to hear from the horse's mouth, and stop seeing them through the lenses the west wants you to see them from. The Chinese or the Russians have never hurt Africans, how can you dislike those that fought for your independence from colonialism, and love those that enslaved your ancestors? Are you normal?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
pansophist:

If you want to yab me, yab me, but don't make it interfere with your point. E sure me say spit full everywhere as you dey write this. Agbaya., big for nothing but doesn't have sense. With your write-up, I can easily deduce that you reason like a child that sees things artificially not organically. Cretinous fvcktard (in sagamite voice).

You said I should show you proof that the US wants to station nukes in Ukraine. This is a rather foolish question, that can only be tolerated if asked by an idiot. Did the US tell Serbia that it needed to install its largest Balkan base in Kosovo (Bondsteel base)? of course NOT. They bombed Serbia first, helped Kosovo become independent, then built a base there.

It is like asking why have security in your house when no thief has written a letter that they are coming. Why will the US announce its intention? I am sure you will be one of those idiots that believed the US bombed different countries for democracy and to install human rights.

Listen carefully Mr dumbo, what Putin did was prevent the necessary conditions that will make the US stationing nukes in Ukraine possible, and to prevent Ukraine from joining Nato is the answer''. Like the old saying, ''you don't put the cart before the horse'', or in the ghetto way, you don't wear a condom when there is no olosho in the bed. Ukraine should join nato first, then nukes will follow.

Why announce your intention that putting nukes in Ukraine was your end result? it only makes your goal harder to achieve. You walk in silence, the same way a tiger ambushes its prey in stealth mode, and that is why it didn't yet put any nukes in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania). Also, you cant compare the geography and historical relationship of Ukraine and Russia with the baltic states.

Ever heard of the ''suwalki gap''? open google Maps right now and insert it, and you can see clearly that in the event of a war between Russia and NATO, the Baltics are no threat at all. Russia could easily cut them off from supplies from other nato countries since their geographical restraint makes being in NATO irrelevant. Ukraine is not the same.

Ukraine shares over 2000km of land border with Russia with no significant natural barriers, has many of post-Soviet industries and knows the Russians intimately. In fact, no one can tell the difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian, they are more similar than Ebonyi and Enugu for example. They are brothers. Though Ukraine speaks Ukrainian, the majority of people In Ukraine speak Russian. Also, launching nukes from Ukraine to Moscow will leave Russia no time to respond.

Also, what I suspect the US is trying to do is to pit Russia and Ukraine against each other, that if they destroy themselves with nukes, its hegemony can reign unchallenged. For example, Ukraine has said many times that they want to acquire nuclear weapons (regardless of nato), and the US didn't say anything, even though it destroyed Iraq because of that.

So that when Ukraine becomes a nuclear state, a war between Ukraine and Russia will lead to both nuking themselves, and then the US will go face China. If this is too outrageous for you to comprehend, then it is the evidence you need to know that you are a stupid boy who is blue-pilled in the games of empire. And think we live in a democratic, human right, nonsense they preach about.

I don't even want to go into the historical context of the war, from the 2014 coup that overthrow the Ukrainian democratically elected president to installing a puppet, or the promise the US gave to Gorbachev that nato will not expand an inch eastward before the soviets withdrew from Germany.

Putin (or anyone with common sense) can see clearly the game being played here. Was it not the same US that shamelessly took washing powder to the UN that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, as a pretext to invade the country? So why on earth do you think the US can't do the same by manufacturing a reason to install nukes in Ukraine IF Ukraine joins nato?

I understand you love the US, that's fine, feel free. But your love for the US should not overrule your common sense and morality. When you see a bad thing, call it what it is, because the snake you feed today because it doesn't bite you yet, will come for you when there is no prey outside. Evil is evil. Idiot. cool grin

Very fcking well said!

For this, I give you permission to use my tag of "Cretinous fvcktard" on Karnice600.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kennyking1234:
so what's your opinion on self-determination? Why can't Biafra be a major player in world affairs just like small isreal. Is supporting Nigeria Contradicting what you said about colonialism?

Isreal?

You found all the countries in the world and you chose to select Isreal?

Biafra is more likely to be like a small Liberia/Rwanda, than a small Isreal.

Major player in the world my ass.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
pansophist:

I am not harsh, I just stated the fact as I see it. Many of you live under the illusion that the world is a fair place of democracy, human rights, and those colorful wordings, but in reality, its foundation is built on power structure, control, and quite frankly, evil. Japan is nice, but there is no way you can explain the relationship between the US and Japan without describing it as a master-and-slave relationship.

Fulani cant does shit. It is the evil in aso rock that supports and shelters them. Cut the end off, and the body will die. Fulani is not an issue for the average Naija youth wey de vex to deal with it. They should come to Lagos na? grin

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by pansophist(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sagamite:

Very fcking well said!

For this, I give you permission to use my tag of "Cretinous fvcktard" of Karnice600.

Thanks, Chief. cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Karnice600:

Trash.
Bet9ja slip na e full disuan head. Just rush come out come display ignorance. Yeye pikin.
Na excuse wey Putin been give una, on why him invade Ukraine . It’s a lame one and people with reasoning impediments due to sentiments, like you, dey swallow am with absolute mumu ness. Today Putin says this nonsense you gave as a reason for invading Ukraine. Tomorrow he comes back to say he’s fighting to liberate Russian speakers from Donbas. You, wey suppose get sense no free get. You dey follow am shift goal post for a living.
Show me a proof that the US wanted to station nukes in Ukraine when she’s still dreaming of being part of NATO and I’ll show you your bare buttocks with rashes.
And also answer this. Why hasn’t NATO stationed nukes in Estonia and Latvia that have shared borders with Russia, despite being NATO countries for these couple of years ?
If you can’t answer that and yet claim that US wanted stationing nukes in Ukraine, who’s not yet a NATO member, then you’re in for a serious mental check.
It is a rule in NATO that aspiring members be free from any form of external disputes before being accepted, maybe you no know. So how would acceptance into NATO have been possible, when Russian annexation of Crimea what still on?
You think say NATO membership process na JAMB form? You no know protocols wey dey involved, you dey follow epileptics shout “e position nukes! E position nukes! ”
Arindin wan follow me discuss. You no worth am.

Oya, I am going to enjoy this.

Tell us:

1) What NATO is for.

2) Why NATO needs/needed to even flirt with Ukraine joining.

Please go ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Karnice600:

You’re still sounding like an idiot. Lemme try to help your thinking a bit.
Now look at this;
Would the US station nuclear installations in Ukraine, in the guise of being a NATO state when she is not yet, and doesn't pass the criteria?
If you claim so, why didn't the US do same with Estonia and Latvia? Who are already NATO members within the same strategic region? Wouldn't that be way easier?
It's common sense, but you don't have it. All these history is unnecessary.
Russia had invaded Ukraine more than once or twice with several lame pretexts and this is no exception. I won’t be surprised if you still don’t get this, cos it’s obvious you lack simple logic here.
Here's one out of many valid proofs that placing of NATO's Nuclear installations in Ukraine was Putin's excuse for invading Ukraine again, rather than the absolute reality:
Latvia and Estonia are in the same region as Ukraine, being NATO members, having the same geographic advantage for a close nuclear installation to Moscow as Ukraine, but the US did not put such facilities there.

Now, you show practically, without assumptions, where the US made moves to Install such in Ukraine when she doesn't even meet the Criteria for NATO membership and don’t mention Cuban missile crisis here cos it’s a totally different thing.

I just hope you'll be reasonable.

Because they have not done it means they can't do it, will not do it and can never do it?

Why are they flirting with former Soviet countries to join NATO? Why are they not flirting with the likes of Brazil, Egypt or even Australia?

Oya, explain.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by fatlossdoctorr: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sagamite:

Oya, I am going to enjoy this.

Tell us:

1) What NATO is for.

2) Why NATO needs/needed to even flirt with Ukraine joining.

Please go ahead.

He will use the knee-jerk response of ''every country has a right to choose which economic path and military alliances it wishes to join, Russia cannot enforce its will on Ukraine, as it is a violation of international norms that has guaranteed global peace since second world war''. grin

But if you dig deeper and ask questions about the US violating other countries' sovereignty, the Monroe doctrine that the US enforced on all of southern and northern America, and the specific situation of Cuba, you may then realize you are engaging with a boy blue pilled in real power politics.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
fatlossdoctorr:

He will use the knee-jerk response of ''every country has a right to choose which economic path and military alliances it wishes to join, Russia cannot enforce its will on Ukraine, as it is a violation of international norms that has guaranteed global peace since second world war''. grin

But if you dig deeper and ask questions about the US violating other countries' sovereignty, the Monroe doctrine that the US enforced on all of southern and northern America, and the specific situation of Cuba, you may then realize you are engaging with a boy blue pilled in real power politics.

Yes, that "right" should be enforced now na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye naivete!
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sagamite:

Because they have not done it means they can't do it, will not do it and can never do it?

Why are they flirting with former Soviet countries to join NATO? Why are they not flirting with the likes of Brazil, Egypt or even Australia?

Oya, explain.
Can you explain how they flirted with Finland or Sweden?
That is, if you understand the meaning of flirt, else don't bother at all.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Karnice600:

Can you explain how they flirted with Finland or Sweden?
That is, if you understand the meaning of flirt, else don't bother at all.

What a moooronic question!!!

Did I say they flirted with Finland or Sweden?

Did they flirt with Finland or Sweden?

So why the fck will you tell me to explain an assertion I did not make and something that is not a fact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 2:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Sagamite:

What a moooronic question!!!

Did I say they flirted with Finland or Sweden?

Did they flirt with Finland or Sweden?

So why the fck will you tell me to explain an assertion I did not make and something that is not a fact?

Prophet Nathan in the Bible, while trying to pass a strong message to David after Uriah's murder, gave an analogy that had same connotation to King David's misdeed. Since he(David), had listening ears and a humble spirit, discernment easily prevailed over grand foolishness and the message was understood.

Same way I asked you a simple question, which bears a direct connotation to the answer of the question you asked;

Did the US 'flirt' with Finland and Sweden to join NATO?

or they(Sweden and Finland) actually decided to join by themselves, after considering the fact that their future security is being threatened by Russia's senseless aggression?

Even a 10 year old can relate to this reality that such decisions as Joining NATO, are solely subject to a country's own will and determination to secure her political and security interests than anything else.
So why blame the US for another country's decision to bolster her security because she feels threatened by another?

Using the word 'flirt' is so amusing.
Listen, don't just use a word because you think it's cool, without really knowing it's most appropriate meaning here. It calls for serious concerns over your mental health.

Hope you get well soon.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Karnice600:

Prophet Nathan in the Bible, while trying to pass a strong message to David after Uriah's murder, gave an analogy that had same connotation to King David's misdeed. Since he(David), had listening ears and a humble spirit, discernment easily prevailed over grand foolishness and the message was understood.

Same way I asked you a simple question, which bears a direct connotation to the answer of the question you asked;

Did the US 'flirt' with Finland and Sweden to join NATO?

or they(Sweden and Finland) actually decided to join by themselves, after considering the fact that their future security is being threatened by Russia's senseless aggression?

Even a 10 year old can relate to this reality that such decisions as Joining NATO, are solely subject to a country's own will and determination to secure her political and security interests than anything else.
So why blame the US for another country's decision to bolster her security because she feels threatened by another?

Using the word 'flirt' is so amusing.
Listen, don't just use a word because you think it's cool, without really knowing it's most appropriate meaning here. It calls for serious concerns over your mental health.

Hope you get well soon.

OOOOOHHHH!

Really, Karnice600?

Ukraine was trying to join NATO as part of its political and security interests?

Well, boy, why don't you get it into your 10 year old brain that Russia attacked them because of its own will and determination to secure its political and security interests?

Oya, answer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

In all the things you are accusing the US of Russia is worse. The only reason we haven't seen it very clearly is because their hegemony did not last. That's not to say the US are saints, far from it. On the International stage there are no good guys, it's every man for himself, the US has only managed to garb itself in the good guy cloak quite successfully but when you take the mask off you'll see very clearly that they are not. I have no doubt that were Russia in the same ascendancy of the US today they would do worse.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
pansophist:

See the attached pics below. The owner of these houses in the middle of the highway refused to let the government build roads on their land, even with a handsome financial reward and relocation packages that most Chinese dream of.

If China has no free speech or freedom, then how come the citizen right is so powerful that the government was powerless to demolish it by force but instead, built a road around it? just google ''Chinese houses in the middle of highway'' and feed your eyes.

having said that, please show me an equivalent of such in any western country, I dare you, to show me something remotely similar, especially in the US, the so-called beacon of democracy and freedom. I wait.

Furthermore, there is no single western country that has the trust of their government up to a tune of 95 percent. None, but China does and is the only country on earth with such a number. A nation of 1.4B people has trust in their government close to 100%, a government that destroyed poverty under a generation. And before you call this propaganda, the study was done by Harvard University. Please read the report here.

https://ash.harvard.edu/files/ash/files/final_policy_brief_7.6.2020.pdf

I don't even want to go into the technicalities of freedom of speech and how it is fundamentally wrong to society in lots of ways. But if you want me to go into it, please let me know and I will. But to be quick about it, the Chinese version of freedom of speech is ''freedom of responsible speech. If you go about spewing trash like there are 100 genders, a man can change to a woman, or it is okay for a man to fork a man, you will be jailed. Thats not freedom of speech, but freedom to lie and corrupt.

And for me, I like that. In this regard, the west failed miserably. Idiots like bobrisky and other popular social media influencers that corrupt the minds of the youth won't survive in China. This is why feminism cant creep into their society because they have a responsible government. Look at the cesspit of the romantic market in Nigeria and the west, and it is because idiots are given platforms to spread their nonsense, and spoil it for everybody.

Unlike you, I have Chinese friends, classmates, and workmates, as well as Russians. I know these people and their society outside the garbage western media dishes out to you. You will hardly see Chinese people stay back after their studies, they always go back to China and see the west as some lost cause. What does that tell you? Only Africans and Indians and southern Asians stay back in the west, but not the Chinese. If you see them here, they are for business, tourism, learning, and going back home.

You should come to understand that there are different models of governance, and democracy is not the only way. Saudi Arabia is not a democracy, they don't even allow their women to drive for so long, but did the US sanction them or see them as enemies? NO. Ask yourself why. But in case you don't know why it is simply because Saudis are not a threat to their hegemony.

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter.” Chinua Achebe

if you want to make Chinese and Russian friends, then visit vk.ru (Russian Facebook) and Zhihu.com (Chinese version of quora) for China. Learn to hear from the horse's mouth, and stop seeing them through the lenses the west wants you to see them from. The Chinese or the Russians have never hurt Africans, how can you dislike those that fought for your independence from colonialism, and love those that enslaved your ancestors? Are you normal?

Hmmm. Here's another delusive post from Pansophist, who took to his heels when asked to show proofs that Ukraine had arrangements in place to stage NATO's nuclear installations when she's still dreaming of becoming a member...
Let me begin here

...Chinese people stay back after their studies, they always go back to China and see the west as some lost cause.

So why is the Chinese government running illegal police stations outside her borders to clamp down on Chinese who've displeased the government to return home for prosecution?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/18/report-china-running-overseas-police-stations-in-nigeria-others-disrespecting-sovereignty/

Saying the Chinese see the West as a lost cause and literally won't wait to travel back home reflects the fact that you're out of touch with reality. Being open to learn seem to be hard for you cos winning arguments is all you care.

Furthermore, there is no single western country that has the trust of their government up to a tune of 95 percent...

You got this info from an infographic by
statista and you didn't care to look elsewhere, or check track records, to compare data for more precise results because you were interested in suiting your fragile ego.
The nordic countries and Switzerland by far are known to have the greatest percentage score on citizens' trust for their government, on average, through the past decade. China just picked up from 2021.
But what you fail to see is that these data were gathered from strategic surveys, with people in democratic settings more vocal about their dissatisfactions than anywhere else. You barely see a Chinese criticizing his government like an average Westerner would because he's scared of being traced and punished by his government. Coercion has always been the tool of the Chinese government hence the creation of Fuzhou police in different countries.
The US citizens can voice their differences louder than any other nation on earth, it doesn't change their collective resolve as a democratic symbol.
So this is absolutely unnecessary.

Now for this nonsense,

Chinese version of freedom of speech is ''freedom of responsible speech...

'Responsible speech' here means whatever doesn't vary from or challenge the assertions of the CCP. An average Chinese can barely protest against his government without being crushed. That isn't freedom of 'responsible' speech. That is repressive governance.
Little surprise most Chinese hate talking about the Tianamen Square.
You hate the West with a passion, no problem but don't let it deprive you of common sense.

Here's another sign you could need a doctor asap

The Chinese or the Russians have never hurt Africans, how can you dislike those that fought for your independence from colonialism, and love those that enslaved your ancestors..

Who fought for the independence of any African country among the two countries you mentioned? Russia or China?
Very funny.
The fundamental human rights the Late Nelson Mandela leveraged on, or Fela sang about were Chinese or Russian ideologies, right?
You're always full of bullshits like these and dish them out to frail minds who don't read.
This your mumu strong o. Walahi
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Kennyking1234: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2023
pansophist:

History has bonded us together through circumstances, and it is better to improve on that. Every civilization and nation that exist thereof, their foundation was built on blood, peasantry, death, and corpse of amount untold. A beautiful story would be to evolve and cement our brotherhood, to make them proud of their sacrifice, and that their death was not in vain.

Breaking up is one of the ways to achieve such a beautiful story, just as staying together well, but one is better than the other. Unity will always be superior to division. My life is enriched immensely by the rich and organic culture of every part of Nigeria, and we should improve on that. True federalism is one method, and regionalism is another or any model that gives complete autonomy and put the power of the country in the hand of the people. This is what is truly needed.

Even MNK started with this, but since the political elites in Abuja refused, he decided to break out of Nigeria completely. But if true federalism is achieved, all the points you gave will vanish immediately. Nigeria is not even the most ethnically diverse country on earth. China, India, Russia, the US, and the EU are far far more diverse in everything than Nigeria, but they worked as one, and became strong, instead of divisions.

And mind you, the country you mentioned such as Israel, Britain, and Japan, all have different stories that are unrelated to Nigeria. As far as I am concerned, Japan is not an independent country, they are vassals of the US. Currently, there are seven US military bases in Japan, thirteen in the UK, and for Israel, without US support, they would probably have vanished from the map. Also about Japan, their economy has been raped and castrated by the US, please read about the ''plaza accord'', to know what the US did to Japan, to seal their fate, and make sure Japan never becomes a threat to them again.

The only chance for all the ethnic groups in Nigeria to survive and have a say is to be together and treat each other nicely. If we break up, we become weaker and get snatched by foreign players. Don't take my word for it, I will give you an example that proves this fact. During the Biafran war, France was on the side of Biafra and was out in the international community announcing the atrocities of the Nigerian government against Biafrans (just like the west with the Ukrain/Russian war), it was because of France that the international community came to know about the Biafran war.

But little did most people know that such assistance comes with a heavy cost. France has signed deals with Ojukwu, to increase its influence in west Africa and get complete control over the oil in Biafran land, just as the British shell is controlling our oil now. You may read more about it in the link below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Like I said before, in the 21st century, it is either you are an empire or part of one. And you should not only be concerned about your food today while destroying the possibility to eat tomorrow. If there is any spark of a chance for Africa to get its act together, to be formidable and a country to be the leader of the whole pack, then it will be Nigeria. We are the most eligible chosen ones for that solemn task. Breaking off seems sweet, but it is not the answer long term.

Now, let's take the case of Sudan as an example. The Sudan war is almost the same as Nigeria. We were both colonized by the British, the northern Muslim Sudanese without oil controls the southern Christian Sudanese with oil, and they were forcefully made a country against their wish. They fought a brutal war for decades until both countries separated into Sudan and North Sudan. But still, they were still both poor. All they achieved was putting the same wine in different bottles. The same corruption and wickedness from the top still refilled the new countries.

We keep running away from our shadows but they will always follow us unless we integrate them. Even after separation, if we are corrupt, we won't grow, and we will be weaker. You can tell me which eastern leaders are using public funds for the people, let's start from there. That is a prediction that the future will be good. But regardless, if Nigeria ever choose to separate, then it must be done with mutual consent, not war, or else, it will be hell from there,
Merely advocating for unity and niceness among ethnic groups in Nigeria is a superficial solution to a deeply ingrained problem of systemic oppression and injustice. To truly address these issues, we need to engage in radical and transformative action that challenges the status quo and works towards dismantling oppressive structures and creating a just and equitable society for all. Only then can we truly achieve true freedom and liberation for all."

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Kennyking1234: 2:14am On Feb 01, 2023
pansophist:

Remember the last time I wrote to you that Japan is a vassal of the US and that the US destroyed its economy to make them never a threat again by forcing them to sign the plaza accord? An Indian YouTuber I respected so much just released a video specifically on that a few mins ago. Watch it, to understand the depth of what the US did to Japan, its so-called ally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXurOLwXMY
I believe that the notion of a united Nigeria is a false one. The country was artificially created by colonial powers, and the different ethnic groups within it have been forced to coexist despite their differences. The history of Nigeria is one filled with oppression, exploitation, and marginalization of certain ethnic groups
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Kennyking1234:
I believe that the notion of a united Nigeria is a false one. The country was artificially created by colonial powers, and the different ethnic groups within it have been forced to coexist despite their differences. The history of Nigeria is one filled with oppression, exploitation, and marginalization of certain ethnic groups
Who are those marginalised?
Who are those oppressed?
Who are those exploited?
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

Not everyone is born blind. For some it's a decision.
More grease to your feeble 'bows'.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
iLegendd:
They're not angels. I never said that, but they've commited less atrocities than the US who claims to be the world's saviour, yet leading us closer to hell and poverty while enriching themselves and their allies as they suppress and demean the rest.

The US looks down on everyone except themselves. Is that what God teaches?

leading us closer to hell and poverty while enriching themselves and their allies as they suppress and demean the rest.

Good heavens!
Such glorious delusion!!
Maybe you don't have anyone making money from the internet. Never in history has it been easier to have young millionaire than today.
Maybe you live on the moon.
Anyway some were born blind. For some, their decisions made them so.
Whichever your case is it is well with your bittered soul.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
javaRookie:
iLegend you miscalculated on this one, even though some of the things you say about the USA are right but best believe me, Russia is no Saint.

If Russia has the same power that USA had, they will turn out worse than the later.
Every country will cower in fear.

It's convenient to choose a "better" devil than the one you don't know about.

I am in no way supporting USA, like I read a lot of bad things and heinous crimes they have committed, but that can also be consolidated with the good things they have done too.

I read somewhere that the USA refused South Korea launching a space station or so because they were afraid South Korea will start gathering intelligence report on them.

This would also mean that they can target areas of interest using satellite technology for say intercontinental missile.

All in all, USA are a better alternative than Russia, of anyone can be a world power, I will prefer China they are a little better than both Russia and USA.

I don't support some of their Communist idealogies tho, but at least, it's a better option.
Go and work in a Chinese company. You'll come back to edit this your post.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2023
BentizilL:

You aren't wise by saying if Russia has the same power, they'll turn worse than US... Then USSR have as much or more power than US, did they commit than US..
You guys should stop writing shit you know nothing about or regurgitating the rubbish you read online.. kiss

Tell this rubbish to the African countries that got their independence with the help of Soviet, tell that to the countries that are free now because of Russia.. Tell that to South Africa, Ethiopia, CAR, Mali just to mention few..

Russia is no saint but they're far better than US.. The West thought Russia would've collapse now but everything they wish Russia is happening to them. We know the people facing regime change, record inflation and a bleak winter ahead.. Russia and the West are trying to destroy their strongest adversary but they're wrong, Russia is stronger and building influence than ever now with a lot countries after the collapse of Soviet Union. Every country now realise their true intentions and are building connection with them, even Nigeria is part of those countries..

Disuan head don knock.
Na to run enter market remain.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
javaRookie:

So you had to be disrespectful to make your point??

You d!ck ride the Russians and lowballed all the good deeds of USA.

You can cry me a River, as long as the dollar remains the international medium of exchange Russia is getting nowhere near word power.

Now run along and continue your d!ck riding from the "source" you didn't read online.

Forget the fool. The guy dumb scarra.
Pansophist na e be dia leader.

These ones were created to counter the West. Na their full time job
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Good evening brother. You mentioned about God calling you in one of my thread. Please I'll like to have your WhatsApp number or email address as I have certain things to discuss with you.

You sef, even if dem take spiritual deep sleep slap your face, you no go still see clear say this guy na error 404; sense not found?
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
pansophist:

It's a hybrid war on all fronts. The war Russia is currently fighting is a combination of an economical war (sanctions and co), informational war (banning of everything Russian from mainstream and social media), political war (rallying of all their allies to punish Russia in the UN, and forcing other countries to join), cyber warfare (hacking into Russias systems), fake news and co, to name a few.

The west is like that girlfriend that would cry and shout that you raped her (think of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp), but when you look closely and analyze things, and of course, use your God-giving brain and think for yourself, you just begin to get disgusted. A man with a healthy conscience cannot see what the west is doing and follow blindly.

Where other powers such as Russia and China needs to catch up is in the area of informational war. The western media is like a spiderweb that covers every nook and cranny of the world (except countries that are actively banning them such as Russia, Iran, China, N. Korea). If you listen to the only western narrative, you will be brainwashed without even knowing.

For example, most people do not know that military bases right now replacing the colonial flag. They gave you the illusion that colonialism is over, but then what is their military doing in your country? The US has close to 1000 military bases scattered all around the world., for what? and even worse, these military bases have extraterritorial powers, meaning that the Japanese government for example doesn't have power over the US military in their territory. I am not making this shit up, just fcking google it yourself.,

During the peak of corona pandemic, lots of American soldiers spread corona in Japan, and the Japanese government couldn't do anything because they don't control the Americans in their territory. Now, will the Nigerian government tolerate Ghanaian soldiers in Nigeria? and even worse, have no power over them? This is the fate of all the countries with US bases, from Germany, Korea, the UK, etc. So open your eyes and see that the scam of colonialism still exists, it is just disguised.

Also, the speech Putin gave before the military operation in Ukraine was a hint, Putin called the west an ''empire of lies''. That word is not just an insult, the British empire is alive and well. In the 21st century, it is either you are an empire, or you are a part of one. And if you do not know this simple fact, then you are a perfect citizen of the empire that wants you ignorant and stupid.

Now imagine if you speak Russian, or Chinese, which will make you exposed to a different kind of worldview, and these things I am saying will become normal to you. You will begin to see the world and politics for what it is. Lastly, hear this clearly now. Nigeria is still part of the Anglo-American empire. This is a huge reason why you suffer, from your leaders down to the common man, you exist to make westerners thrive. I can go deep into this, but this post will be too long.

Currently, there are only three empires in existence now. It is China, Russia, and the US. China and Russia respect their sphere of influence and want to thrive with other powers, but the US is the arrogant one that wants to be the only power. Hence Putin always talks about the multipolar world, in almost all speeches he makes this year, he mentions the world as ''multipolar''. If Ukraine was not snatched from Russia's sphere of influence by the west, Russia would not bother.

But like lions, if you refuse to respect the territory of another lion, war will ensue. Next in line is Taiwan, this is China's redline, and the US, a selfish empire that wants to reign unchallenged want to use it as a ploy to contain China. I am writing this much to people can know what's going on, and just off your TV because they only show nonsense for the simple mind, and not what is really going on. Who can imagine that just thirty years ago, countries like Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Georgia, etc were all part of the Soviet Union with Russia, now the west has turned them all against Russia, if you were Putin, will you wait until your empire is destroyed before you do something?

WAKE UP!!!

Pansophist the King of clowns,
what is this?

the Japanese government couldn't do anything because they don't control the Americans in their territory. Now, will the Nigerian government tolerate Ghanaian soldiers in Nigeria? and even worse, have no power over them? This is the fate of all the countries with US bases, from Germany, Korea, the...

America does not build a military base in any country without a treaty with the government, except in cases of conquered territories in the event of a war.
Wherever you find a US military base, there was or is an agreement with the government of that state on such establishment.., and the troops there are subject to the rules of engagements between both countries.

Compare this with the illegal police stations run by China in different countries without the government's knowledge and consent.

I know you're pained by Western expansion, which has really changed your life for good, to be frank. (Can't imagine what you'll look like without it...)
..but please try to be less sentimental.

Again, if eventually the government of a nation decides to evict the US troops there, he ends or calls off the treaty, and they're off.

You crave Democratic models and love your voice to be always heard, yet you emphasize the need for non democratic super power to influence your affairs.

What economic and political model do you think Africa can emulate successfully?

Sometimes you hate or prefer a meal for it's color or savour, ignoring it's nutritional value for growth. Be careful what you wish for.
Your strongest emotions is often times your weakest logic.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Karnice600:

Disuan head don knock.
Na to run enter market remain.
I won't reply you again, fools are to be ignored in 2023 kiss
You can drop point or keep ranting... tongue
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Karnice600: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
BentizilL:

I won't reply you again, fools are to be ignored in 2023 kiss
You can drop point or keep ranting... tongue
No be only point na point and kill.
Com on gerraruhear mehn. Know warram saying

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
FreddieGray:
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia

"The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions.

Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada

Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia).

Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation

The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this."

"The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia.

May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition.

Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression.

Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration.

I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect.
I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting.
The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by orisa37: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2023
YOU DON'T DESTROY WHAT YOU CANNOT CREATE.
DON'T BE AN ATHEIST. LOVE EVERYTHING 'COS GOD IS EVERYTHING.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by orisa37: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2023
US CAN'T STOP TROUBLE SHOOTING. RUSSIA IS FIGHTING EVERY ONE. CHINA WANTS TO WIPE US OUT WITH COVID19. INDIA IS SUNAK. NIGERIA IS EVERYWHERE.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia

"The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions.

Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada

Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia).

Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation

The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this."

"The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia.

May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition.

Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression.

Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration.

I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect.
I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting.
The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by caye(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chloraseptic:

It's not inferiority complex of you are actually inferior. Let's not kid ourselves

Let me clarify...the God of creation created the whites superior whilst you a black man, created in his image, he created inferior, right?

If yes, for your information, you are.not the first person to say that....
Many slaves told Frederick Douglass same thing when he emancipated himself from slavery.
Guess what?

They died as ignorant, wretched and poor slaves.
Frederick Douglass died as a free, wealthy and knowledgeable Black man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years / Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Putin V Hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.