Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Urine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Urine (427 Views)

Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Urine by Johnchrix(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
shocked
Re: My Urine by Weirdcamila: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pay attention to the signs and stop eating it
Do you want to die ?
Re: My Urine by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maybe you are not drinking enough water. You still need to see your doctor

1 Like

Re: My Urine by Johnchrix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Maybe you are not drinking enough water. You still need to see your doctor

I don't Drink much water.
Re: My Urine by Rechargeam247(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Johnchrix:

This isn't good for your kidney, drink at least 8 glasses of water, you know you are drinking enough water if the colour of your urine is a light yellow.

1 Like

Re: My Urine by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Johnchrix:

Really?
That is the cause of your urine colour and moreover not drinking enough water is not good fir your kidney and spine

I don't know if I am correct because I'm not a doctor grin. You still need to see a doctor

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Becoming A Thriving Stay At Home Mom / Woman Shares Reason Why Collecting Receipts At Pay Point Is Important / What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.