Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! (5059 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
I am very unlucky to have good girls that can make good wife.The one I currently have is so ill-mannered,ungrateful,sultry,snaky and cunny.
Pls I need suggestions of where to find good girls that can be made good wife.Help a frustrated cool headed guy with heart and heart of Gold.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by taylor88(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cahiii
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Michelle70(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
You are not unfortunate

Ur problem is that u are attracted by physical beauty and big bum-bum and u probably didnt see their bad side.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by premierlead: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Go to a local shrine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Medianna(f): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Go and ask for forgiveness from the good girls you offended from the past..
Nothing happens just like that..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Legendforte: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
You may have to decide between beauty and character.

10 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by brosom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oga Op there many good girls out there that u would enjoy and build with for life, just that they're not Nigerians and are not in 9ja.

Try out other countries, perhaps Westerners, at least peace of mind is assured.

14 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by njikoka(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
In the grave angry angry
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Southernigbo: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Check online esp badoo but do it carefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Enny2013(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Most Nairaland ladies ar gud too...
Many men met their partners here. Keep trying ur luck,bro.
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Coinwarrior:
I am very unlucky to have good girls that can make good wife.The one I currently have is so ill-mannered,ungrateful,sultry,snaky and cunny.
Pls I need suggestions of where to find good girls that can be made good wife.Help a frustrated cool headed guy with heart and heart of Gold.

Get one and nurture her the way you want her to be by directing her in a well mannered way

But you have to be prepared and responsible to achieve that

Forget about those crazy girls

They are better of for dating

If you know what you want from a girl, interms of behavior and attitude teach her

If she loves you she will be humble and obeys you by being loyal

If she doesn't love you, she will argue every thing you tells her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by 3nity7: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
You are not unfortunate

Ur problem is that u are attracted by physical beauty and big bum-bum and u probably didnt see their bad side.

funny enough in life, the most costly or valuable things are found in less attractive places or packages. E.g Gold, Diamond, Crude oil, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2022
frozen70:

Get one and nurture her the way you want her to be by directing her in a well mannered way

But you have to be prepared and responsible to achieve that

Forget about those crazy girls

They are better of fir dating

If you know what you waefrom a girl interms of behavioral, teach her

If she loves you she will be humble and obeys you by being loyal

If she doesn't love you, she will argue every thing you tells her
I got married to one young 22years for the past two years plus now but she is very untrained for me to my taste becos she always resist all my taste teaching and she loved me when I got her initially.But now she has turned into a very disrespectful girl,very sultry(she can abuse a corpse),she is very unthankful no matter what you did for her.I have provided all good things of life for her yet she doesn’t see me as anything.At any slightest disagreement she would be threatening me to leave and be raining all sorts of abuses and curses on me.And she has a problem sef...her Fallopian tubes are blocked I have been trying to adopt for us and yet she doesn’t value it .prior to discovery of her tubal blockage after hsg test.I had spent over 2mln on her case and my own sperm is good and can impregnate a girl.But i am trying to see if I can see better option for my life.pls help me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Medianna:
Go and ask for forgiveness from the good girls you offended from the past..
Nothing happens just like that..
I have never destroy any good girl.My very first young i loved turned bittered and all effort to change her for better and make the marriage work is just failing
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by pansophist(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2022
There are good girls, but most times, you may have to sacrifice looks for the character. It is also a problem women face, they want the idea of a 'power couple, a man that matches their dream, but in reality, we all settle. In fact, the girl you think is not your spec settled for you, because you are most likely not her spec too. All of us get ''coma'', we are not perfect.

And if you find your spec, she is probably the spec of lots of men like you with eyes on her beauty, and such girls are most likely to be crazy and won't give you peace of mind. And I will tell you one secret. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if she has a bad attitude, she will be the ugliest woman on earth in your eyes.

You may even choose to be a reverend rather than be with her. Beauty has an expiry date, which is either by biology (growing older) or by a dirty attitude. The former is sweet and the love grows deeper if she is a good woman, but the latter, as in, she is a karashika, I just pray not to experience it. Imagine yourself as a blind man who cants see to appreciate beauty, perhaps you would go for character and a woman that treats your right, and respect you. There is your answer. Pay a price of character over beauty (I pray you find both), but never compromise on character.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by frozen70(f): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Coinwarrior:
I got married to one young 22years for the past two years plus now but she is very untrained for me to my taste becos she always resist all my taste teaching and she loved me when I got her initially.But now she has turned into a very disrespectful girl,very sultry(she can abuse a corpse),she is very unthankful no matter what you did for her.I have provided all good things of life for her yet she doesn’t see me as anything.At any slightest disagreement she would be threatening me to leave and be raining all sorts of abuses and curses on me.And she has a problem sef...her Fallopian tubes are blocked I have been trying to adopt for us and yet she doesn’t value it .prior to discovery of her tubal blockage after hsg test.I had spent over 2mln on her case and my own sperm is good and can impregnate a girl.But i am trying to see if I can see better option for my life.pls help me o

When next she threatens to leave, dare her that she should leave

You are married and living with someone who doesn't have respect for you

What are you still doing with her

Return her to her parents then start thinking of how to breath fresh air

10 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by RighteousDemon: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Coinwarrior:

Bro, get intimate with Enny2013 and thank me later.

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Enny2013(f): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Bro, get intimate with Enny2013 and thank me later.
Lol! Y me nau?
Wetin I do u,bro?
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by RighteousDemon: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Enny2013:

Lol! Y me nau?
Wetin I do u,bro?

Nothing negative. I deem u polite hence the recommendation
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Enny2013(f): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Nothing negative. I deem u polite hence the recommendation
This is wickedness fah...
There are other ladies here nau
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by RighteousDemon: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Enny2013:

This is wickedness fah...
There are other ladies here nau

I've neva been close to as any as I am to u. I've neva had that time luxury. Dunno why I just kinda like u to talk to.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Enny2013(f): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2022
RighteousDemon:

I've neva been close to as any as I am to u. I've neva had that time luxury. Dunno why I just kinda like u to talk to.
Wawu...I am blushing here
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Check allen avenue
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by annetty: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Start looking near you.
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by RighteousDemon: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Enny2013:

Wawu...I am blushing here

Beautiful black people don't blush. But I'll excuse it should u wanna

2 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2022
frozen70:

When next she threatens to leave the dare her that she should leave

You are married and living with someone who doesn't ha e respect for you

What are you still doing with her

Return her to her parents then start thinking of how to breath fresh air
when i met this young girl,she was homely and well reserved and she loved me then.I told all my pastors about 9 pastors to help me prayed on her with about six names to make the total names I gave to them be 7 girls.All the pastors prayed on it and they all singled out this girl that is the lord’s choice. Her parent also prayed too on their side by given my name with other 5 names to their pastors and they all prayed and their pastors singled me out that I am the lord’s choice for their daughter.And this is what further made us to get married and we got married in 2020 after we did introduction by 2019 august.All through the time we were dating i love the girl and the girl loved me too and the girl has been good and faithful to me.But i ran into a discovery about my wife then why we were on the road.when we wanted to start the relationship i asked her a question that is she in a relationship currently at that time and she said she was not into any and that the one she was b4 went into water.ok I accepted to her.But one day she was sick and I was away I then called her to know her health condition and one guy picked her call and I was shocked and asked her who was he? And he said he was his boyfriend and I said boyfriend but she never told me she was in any relationship when i met her but out of my genuine love to my wife I just told the guy to not attack her becos she was still ill.Then later when she was totally ok.I sat her down and asked her who was that guy and why couldn’t she tell me the truth then.she then begged me and said she had broken up with him at that time i met her and it was her own friend that advised her not to tell me about it.And when I did my background check I saw that she was not with that guy again because she caught him having sex with her junior.But the guy kept pestering her and begging.Then later on her sister and mother called me that they really want to see me then and it was from there I further confirmed that my wife just finished dating that guy then b4 she broke up with her after she discovered his sexcapade with other younger girls.what do i want to bring out from this narration is dawned on not being totally sincere with me. I caught her there.Another area i caught her lying was when i returned from traveling and saw a new phone in my wife hand then and when i asked her she told me her dad bought it for her but i knew soonest they truth would be revealed.in the course of our relationship then I got to discovered that the old guy that she had broken up with bought her the phone then and her aunty later advised her to return the phone back when it was obvious she would marry me when the spiritual findings of their pastors came out,i overheard her aunty telling her on phone.And when i confronted her she later lied that she didn’t tell me that her father got her the phone.she said the guy gave her the phone as part of his begging to come back.That is lie no 2 I forgave her cos of my love and warned her but the guy was pained that he was unable to sleep with her when they were courting then because my wife was telling him then to wait till their wedding night because i read their long time chat they had on Facebook why they were together then.So when we eventually married...going forward i saw my wife randomly chatting guys with whom they went to secondary school with and some guys that once toasted her and i told her to stop that when she is now married.Even her pastor called her and warned her to never anything to do with those old guys again when she is now married.But one day i just checked my wife contact and I saw a particular number she saved with *Gabriel my first mistake* I was curious what that could mean.And my wife telling me she never had sex with anyone in all her previous relationship but she said she is not a virgin because one incident that happened to her while she was growing up in the north where one old man raped her when they sent her to buy bread by her parent.I didn’t believe the narrative but the same thing she told our church pastor when they asked us during one private discussion point with them.But i stumbled on one book where I saw where she wrote *my first husband Gabriel and put two numbers but I tried to call those numbers but they were not active.Then I remembered one day we were driving out together and we saw one guy and I was talk about him and my wife said she knew him very well.it was there my wife made mention of his senior brother whose name was Bro Gabriel,she said they were in the church quoir and the brother use to called her *his children mother and she use to called the brother *her children father* she told me they took themselves as husband and wife already but one day when she visited the brother the brother told her my children mother let step this thing up by having intercourse but my wife said she just stylishly find a wise way to dogdge it by telling the brother that she is coming to do the act with him he should just wait for her to tell her sister waiting to receive sth outside then she would then come in to do the thing with him.she said she has to use that wiseness because she can’t abuse or struggle with him cos the guy can do anything with her.if that is true or not I can’t say but I am looking at the meaning of *my first mistake* that is very symbolic.with that symbol,I believed she slept with that guy hence the reason why she saved his name with *first mistake*.That is another redflag I observed.Then about one week ago my wife was telling me she would change her phone pin and pattern so that those people in her shop won’t be able to swipe her phone start using it to make calls.I said it would be good and do you know my wife changed the pattern of her and she didn’t come to me to show it to me and I was waiting for her to come tell me as being open as it should be being husband and wife.I watched for 8 days and I concluded she deliberately didn’t want to let me know .I was then wondering what she could be hiding from me when she would look my phone from morning till night.But just yesterday I then confronted her and told her I don’t know the kind of wife she is that she would be hiding things from me.Then she exploded and was telling me that she used a pattern I once know.I then said she should show me the pattern and I could see it was a different pattern and I told her baby you use to lie.why is she lieing? I then told her i have some history of her lieing and I started mentioning those lie she lied that she was not in any relationship when she was in one and she just broke up when I came.I then mentioned that I saw a number on her phone that she saved with *Gabriel my first mistake *immediately she heard that ...she kept quite all through* and the next thing was she went to her phone dialed one unsaved number which happened to be Gabriel number though the number is still inactive.I then confronted her when I saw her dialed the number while she is still married to me.That made her to start telling me she is tired of this marriage and she told me I should go and bring my lawyer to divorce and she threatened that she would walk to where nobody know.And she was crying and I felt for her and started begging her again not to sad because of the love I had for her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Peterrio: 3:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Coinwarrior:
when i met this young girl,she was homely and well reserved and she loved me then.I told all my pastors about 9 pastors to help me prayed on her with about six names to make the total names I gave to them be 7 girls.All the pastors prayed on it and they all singled out this girl that is the lord’s choice. Her parent also prayed too on their side by given my name with other 5 names to their pastors and they all prayed and their pastors singled me out that I am the lord’s choice for their daughter.And this is what further made us to get married and we got married in 2020 after we did introduction by 2019 august.All through the time we were dating i love the girl and the girl loved me too and the girl has been good and faithful to me.But i ran into a discovery about my wife then why we were on the road.when we wanted to start the relationship i asked her a question that is she in a relationship currently at that time and she said she was not into any and that the one she was b4 went into water.ok I accepted to her.But one day she was sick and I was away I then called her to know her health condition and one guy picked her call and I was shocked and asked her who was he? And he said he was his boyfriend and I said boyfriend but she never told me she was in any relationship when i met her but out of my genuine love to my wife I just told the guy to not attack her becos she was still ill.Then later when she was totally ok.I sat her down and asked her who was that guy and why couldn’t she tell me the truth then.she then begged me and said she had broken up with him at that time i met her and it was her own friend that advised her not to tell me about it.And when I did my background check I saw that she was not with that guy again because she caught him having sex with her junior.But the guy kept pestering her and begging.Then later on her sister and mother called me that they really want to see me then and it was from there I further confirmed that my wife just finished dating that guy then b4 she broke up with her after she discovered his sexcapade with other younger girls.what do i want to bring out from this narration is dawned on not being totally sincere with me. I caught her there.Another area i caught her lying was when i returned from traveling and saw a new phone in my wife hand then and when i asked her she told me her dad bought it for her but i knew soonest they truth would be revealed.in the course of our relationship then I got to discovered that the old guy that she had broken up with bought her the phone then and her aunty later advised her to return the phone back when it was obvious she would marry me when the spiritual findings of their pastors came out,i overheard her aunty telling her on phone.And when i confronted her she later lied that she didn’t tell me that her father got her the phone.she said the guy gave her the phone as part of his begging to come back.That is lie no 2 I forgave her cos of my love and warned her but the guy was pained that he was unable to sleep with her when they were courting then because my wife was telling him then to wait till their wedding night because i read their long time chat they had on Facebook why they were together then.So when we eventually married...going forward i saw my wife randomly chatting guys with whom they went to secondary school with and some guys that once toasted her and i told her to stop that when she is now married.Even her pastor called her and warned her to never anything to do with those old guys again when she is now married.But one day i just checked my wife contact and I saw a particular number she saved with *Gabriel my first mistake* I was curious what that could mean.And my wife telling me she never had sex with anyone in all her previous relationship but she said she is not a virgin because one incident that happened to her while she was growing up in the north where one old man raped her when they sent her to buy bread by her parent.I didn’t believe the narrative but the same thing she told our church pastor when they asked us during one private discussion point with them.But i stumbled on one book where I saw where she wrote *my first husband Gabriel and put two numbers but I tried to call those numbers but they were not active.Then I remembered one day we were driving out together and we saw one guy and I was talk about him and my wife said she knew him very well.it was there my wife made mention of his senior brother whose name was Bro Gabriel,she said they were in the church quoir and the brother use to called her *his children mother and she use to called the brother *her children father* she told me they took themselves as husband and wife already but one day when she visited the brother the brother told her my children mother let step this thing up by having intercourse but my wife said she just stylishly find a wise way to dogdge it by telling the brother that she is coming to do the act with him he should just wait for her to tell her sister waiting to receive sth outside then she would then come in to do the thing with him.she said she has to use that wiseness because she can’t abuse or struggle with him cos the guy can do anything with her.if that is true or not I can’t say but I am looking at the meaning of *my first mistake* that is very symbolic.with that symbol,I believed she slept with that guy hence the reason why she saved his name with *first mistake*.That is another redflag I observed.Then about one week ago my wife was telling me she would change her phone pin and pattern so that those people in her shop won’t be able to swipe her phone start using it to make calls.I said it would be good and do you know my wife changed the pattern of her and she didn’t come to me to show it to me and I was waiting for her to come tell me as being open as it should be being husband and wife.I watched for 8 days and I concluded she deliberately didn’t want to let me know .I was then wondering what she could be hiding from me when she would look my phone from morning till night.But just yesterday I then confronted her and told her I don’t know the kind of wife she is that she would be hiding things from me.Then she exploded and was telling me that she used a pattern I once know.I then said she should show me the pattern and I could see it was a different pattern and I told her baby you use to lie.why is she lieing? I then told her i have some history of her lieing and I started mentioning those lie she lied that she was not in any relationship when she was in one and she just broke up when I came.I then mentioned that I saw a number on her phone that she saved with *Gabriel my first mistake *immediately she heard that ...she kept quite all through* and the next thing was she went to her phone dialed one unsaved number which happened to be Gabriel number though the number is still inactive.I then confronted her when I saw her dialed the number while she is still married to me.That made her to start telling me she is tired of this marriage and she told me I should go and bring my lawyer to divorce and she threatened that she would walk to where nobody know.And she was crying and I felt for her and started begging her again not to sad because of the love I had for her.

Good ladies are usually good friends with other good ladies

It's highly unlikely that you'll find them in a particular place

They're scattered in church, school, etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Peterrio: 3:54am On Oct 24, 2022
I would advise that you overlook those bad habits of hers, overpamper and pet her a lot, then one day talk to her in a cool voice just before going to sleep

State the things you don't like and tell her to try and stop, that you love her and you want the marriage to work

2 Likes

Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Peterrio:

Good ladies are usually good friends with other good ladies

It's highly unlikely that you'll find them in a particular place

They're scattered in church, school, etc
Thank you sir
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Coinwarrior: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Peterrio:
I would advise that you overlook those bad habits of hers, overpamper and pet her a lot, then one day talk to her in a cool voice just before going to sleep

State the things you don't like and tell her to try and stop, that you love her and you want the marriage to work
Thanks sir
Re: Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Among the girls you jilted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / A Mouth Action Is Better Than No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.