Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? (965 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by funkmrflexx(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
You came back from travel and you found out your wife had an issue with ur mom. So she and ur sister came to ur house to beat ur wife. They even drag her out in the street and naked her. What would you do?

For me I'll arrest the both of them first honestly.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by taylor88(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by floss(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
I will hear from both parties on what transpired before I know the next step.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by funkmrflexx(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
floss:
I will hear from both parties on what transpired before I know the next step.

That's why I will arrest them first. Before I find out what happened
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by neonly: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Men is deep ooooo
No comment abeg

1 Like

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Drive them out of the house.

Anyway, My mum and sis are not ILLITERATES so they cant do that.

3 Likes

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Enny2013(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's bad...
But yr wife must hv really done something wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by funkmrflexx(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
It's bad...

For ur mom and sister to do something like that means they are troublesome people. No matter what ur wife did, they should at least wait for u to come back and report 2 u

5 Likes

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Bigwillz01: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
It's bad...

What could she have done to deserve being disgraced in such a manner.
You have beaten her, as if that's not all, you went a step further to strip her naked on the street.

Haha, I will arrest them both
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Romanoff(f): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
If my mum and sister did this to my brother's wife, na me go call police make them arrest them first.

We go hear both sides of the story for police station, then I go pay police to detain the guilty party.

I will never support violence against a woman.

NEVER.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Bigwillz01: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
funkmrflexx:

For ur mom and sister to do something like that means they are troublesome people. No matter what ur wife did, they should at least wait for u to come back and report 2 u

Gbam
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Enny2013(f): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigwillz01:

You have beaten her, as if that's not all, you went a step further to strip her naked on the street.

U shud b able to know how yr family react to Pple misdeeds.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
We are not violent in my familygrin
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by STEWpid(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chai..

Anyone that see such should commit suicide immediately..

He's still a very small boy, not close to been a man.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by ObalendeCMS: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
I’m setting up myself in such a way that my family will hardly be able to meddle with nuclear family. Such is for a very weak man.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Streetmovement(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My family can never belittle my wife cuz na me dey give them OT, the women for our family no dey violent, na only men dey violent...that's only when it comes to protecting our territory.

So therefore my wife and sister can never beat up my wife cuz before my wife becomes my wife the three of them go don bond by blood.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by dawnomike(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
My family members can do such... So, I don't know
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
funkmrflexx:

what if she called ur mom a bastard?

The beating is justified
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Romanoff:
If my mum and sister did this to my brother's wife, na me go call police make them arrest them first.

We go hear both sides of the story for police station, then I go pay police to detain the guilty party.

I will never support violence against a woman.

NEVER.
Probably the woman bullied ur mom with words.

And they had to bully her physically
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigwillz01:

Maybe she called ur mother "a prostitute upon emptiness and zeroness"

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Romanoff(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Probably the woman bullied ur mom with words.

And they had to bully her physically

I trust my mama sha, she will NEVER resort to getting physical.

But if they beat the wife up and strip her naked, na police station then go go explain themselves.

What type of woman will strip another woman naked over a quarrel?

1 Like

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Romanoff:

I trust my mama sha, she will NEVER resort to getting physical.

But if they beat the wife up and strip her naked, na police station then go go explain themselves.

What type of woman will strip another woman naked over a quarrel?

Calm down, she may have called his mom "a bastard and a prostitute upon nothingness"
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Reex12(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
The wife must must be troublesome to ignite such retailation
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Romanoff(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Calm down, she may have called his mom "a bastard and a prostitute upon nothingness"

Still, na cry my mama go cry, wait for her son to come back or call is on the phone to tell us her daughters.

Na we go come call out brother, finish am with our mouth. E go know how to take discipline him wife.

I'm not exactly friends with my SIL but I'd never condone violence against her.

2 Likes

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Mindlog: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
what if she called ur mom a bastard?

The beating is justified

If the case ends up in court and the mum is being prosecuted for assault, what will she tell the magistrate to justify going to her son's home to assault the wife and the magistrate will allow her walk away freely?

1 Like

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mindlog:

If the case ends up in court and the mum is being prosecuted for assault, what will she tell the magistrate to justify going to her son's home to assault the wife and the magistrate will allow her walk away freely?
Well, seems you do not know that verbal abuse also has its consequences ba?
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Mindlog: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Well, seems you do not know that verbal abuse also has its consequences ba?

Is she not supposed to tell her son about her issues with his wife?

You leave your house with your daughter, to go fight a woman in her home.....when has that become conflict resolution?

1 Like

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Michelle70(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Is she not supposed to tell her son about her issues with his wife?

You leave your house with your daughter, to go fight a woman in her home.....when has that become conflict resolution?

Oh, i did not read the line which says ur mom came to ur house and beat the woman, well in this case, the mom is temperamental.

But what if ur mom come visit u for a week and in ur absence, ur wife verbally bully ur mom.
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's bad
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Mindlog: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Oh, i did not read the line which says ur mom came to ur house and beat the woman, well in this case, the mom is temperamental.

But what if ur mom come visit u for a week and in ur absence, ur wife verbally bully ur mom.

Mum should report to son. Everyone should keep their hands to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My family can never belittle my wife cuz na me dey give them OT, the women for our family no dey violent, na only men dey violent...that's only when it comes to protecting our territory.

So therefore my wife and sister can never beat up my wife cuz before my wife becomes my wife the three of them go don bond by blood.
answer the question first
Re: Ur Mom And Sister Beat Up Your Wife. What Would You Do? by Streetmovement(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
bukky1994:
answer the question first

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

From wetin I write you suppose know my answer is no answer because it will never happen...person wey never go prison no go know as prison food dey taste

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From His Wife / Don't Physically Beat A Woman / Woke Black Woman Shaming Whites, Is This Not Racism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.