Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (7595 Views)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (2) (3) (4)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
If this was ur babe or wife, what would u do?

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by dyze(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
E go be your babe or wife.

Ode omo

20 Likes

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Kylekent59: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
The husband would die as the guy is about to ejaculate grin grin

This is so hilarious grin grin.

Op na your wife or bae

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kylekent59:

Op na your wife or bae
grin no way
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Kylekent59: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

grin no way

E put gun for the man mouth make e suck, while he exercises on her kitty hole

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kylekent59:

E put gun for the man mouth make e suck, while he exercises on her kitty hole
I Will send the girl packing thereafter,, because shes even squeezing her own boobs means she is enjoying it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Tonyfx: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2020
So as gun dey your mouth,you still fit they look BREAST abi? This guy has gone beyond grin grin

sofiscatedmoron:

I Will send the girl packing thereafter,, because shes even squeezing her own boobs means she is enjoying it

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Better sex, which woman no like am

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by falcon01: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Ain't that apo and his wife from the Simpsons?
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by ValCon888: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2020
The babe is even enjoying it.
Look at how she's grabbing her own tìts.

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Kylekent59:

Op na your wife or bae
.. lol.. na true oo
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Tonyfx:
So as gun dey your mouth,you still fit they look BREAST abi? This guy has gone beyond grin grin

angry grin
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by metroid(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
No amount of love can erase the way the woman was enjoying it from the man's memory forever grin
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by partnerbizn4(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2020
How do people rape sef?
I can't do sex with no consent mehn

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Snixdave114(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Randy100: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2020
In the process of orgasm, a man is powerless, that will be the best time to strike. Brothers and sisters, the guy must surely meet his makers.

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by aristocratic5(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Dis is seriously serious

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2020
My husband is Samson...aye armed robber yen ti baje
Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by kilojoDesigns: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
This babe can't even do like she isn't enjoying herself grin

Re: If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
18+ biko, cuz of soupy Malians

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / How Will You Rate This Lady? (photo) / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend