Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State (3230 Views)

No Mans Land: Iragbiji,Osun Native Bullied Lagosians To Collect 10% Tax Revenue / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Iragbiji (also Iragbigi) is a town in Boripe Local Government Area, Osun State, Nigeria, and is inhabited by the Yoruba people. It is the birthplace of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, APC Presidential aspirant.

Local report say Bola Tinubu left the town many years ago. One local man here told me that Tinubu even refused to return to the village during his own mother's funeral in Iragbiji Osun state.

There's nothing wrong with moving to another state and becoming a governor, or controlling things there. But abandoning the place of your birth is entirely unAfrican.

Tinubu, please come back sometimes, your real kinsmen need you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by endsarrrs(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Woe

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Assurance001(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Vawulence creator

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by cherishmichael: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wow very neat...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by taylor88(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by taylor88(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:
Wow very neat...

Very neat ke

With all the brown roofs?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by cherishmichael: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Very neat ke

You calm down!!
I know why i said it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:

Very neat ke

Na witchcraft dey cause underdevelopment for this state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by danny56: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Village of agbado urchins. Obidient youth is who we are. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Deltafirstson(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
He no get house there?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
2003 pictures, try and visit iragbiji now, you will see that you're not making any sense, you can only hoodwink those that surrender to be deceived, Iragbiji is a town and not a village, stop picking pics from google, I pass through Iragbiji almost everyday.

I'm not from there anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:
2003 pictures, try and visit iragbiji now, you will see that you're not making any sense, you can only hoodwink those that surrender to be deceived, Iragbiji is a town and not a village, stop picking pics from google, I pass through Iragbiji almost everyday.

Okokobioko

Na cry you dey cry?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

Okokobioko

Na cry you dey cry?

Bro why you said that?, Me and you dey fight?, I only refuse to be deceived, I won't engage you fire 4 fire because i know say na politics wan turn you to mad man, you self nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Bro why you said that?, Me and you dey fight?, I only refuse to be deceived, I won't engage you fire 4 fire because no know say na politics wan turn you to mad man, you self nice.

For hat your last part you no lie ooo

I don dey mad for OBi

Asiwaju go contest for hospital receptionist..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

For hat your last part you no lie ooo

I don dey mad for OBi

Asiwaju go contest for hospital receptionist..

Sure, I totally agree with you, even your candidate dey receive advice from mad man, mad and craze association, we will know scores only months from now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Sure, I totally agree with you, even your candidate dey receive advice from mad man, mad and craze association, we will know scores only months from now.

Asiwaju goes nowhere

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by HYGMICH(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin that stone there resembles one Mans head.....I didn't mention anybody's name....o but he's from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

This one is looking for somebody's head to mine and harvest for December grin grin
My people please shine ya eyes o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Chnbanc: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

plz can u post current pix.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

Asiwaju goes nowhere

You even brought agbaje's triffles comment after he dey receive beating from every poll, no be who dem beat they cry?, go sleep bro, it's still some months away, you can continue to have fun thinking that obi stands any chance, he go soon clear for your eye, I no wan hear secession or the rest of Nigerians hate us by then o.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

You even brought agbaje's triffles comment after he dey receive beating from every poll, no be who dem beat they cry?, go sleep bro, it's still some months away, you can continue to have fun thinking that obi stands any chance, he go soon clear for your eye, I know wan hear secession or the rest of Nigerians hate us by then o.

You go cry ice block

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

This one is looking for somebody's head to mine and harvest for December grin grin
My people please shine ya eyes o grin

Listen to yourself, are you sure you're making any sense?, I pity those that gave birth to you with hope that you will be useful and be productive, because I know you will be just the opposite, and they will cry forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
plz can u post current pix.

Standard post office like London

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Listen to yourself, are you sure you're making any sense?, I pity those that gave birth to you with hope that you will be useful and be productive, because I know you will be just the opposite, and they will cry forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Biggest palace in the skull mining Den

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by OVB123: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't the op motive behind this but JAGABAN will win next year presidential election.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
The best bridge in irabiji

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Chnbanc: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

Standard post office like London
how can it be possible?
This old post office looks abadoned!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
OVB123:
I don't the op motive behind this but JAGABAN will win next year presidential election.

5 Star hotel in irabiji

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
how can it be possible?
This old post office looks abadoned!!

It's not abandoned o it is Thier best and only post office

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Tinubuadvocate: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Efforts in futile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Nnewi Under Peter Obi In 2013 / Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? / Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.