Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? (3234 Views)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Penguin2: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow, Monday, 24th April, 2023. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

This was how they fed The Punch with such lie about 3 weeks ago and got Punch to report that Tinubu would be back by the next Monday but nothing happened.

Now, Thisday is their next prey. We wait and see.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Ihateheadslamer: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
To punch you dey hungry me tongue

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by JasonScoolari: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
To punch you dey hungry me tongue
He said you should bet and not to show how ill-mannered you are.

Be civil.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Jerryherd: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2023
🤭

Acrimony

border personality disorder or Symptoms of schizophrenia

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by yinkus6750(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Why the bey?
Is it your coming ?
If he likes, let him stay away and not even come for swearing in.
We go soon Sabi something by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Parachoko: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Penguin2:
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

This was how they fed The Punch with such lie about 3 weeks ago and got Punch to report that Tinubu would be back by the next Monday but nothing happened.

I hope you're not a Christian? A Christian no fit dey behave the way you dey do

The funny thing be say you fit dey among the hypocrites wey dey wail about the Muslim/Muslim ticket

You wan gamble on a Holy Day because of your hate for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Jostoman: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
How is it our business?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
He said you should bet and not to show how ill-mannered you are.

Be civil.
When did nairaland became a place of betting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Isobug: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Penguin2:
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

Is it Thisday or Daily Trust that reported it? It was Daily Trust

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Isobug: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Was it Thisday or Daily Trust that reported it?

Modified
It was Thisday
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Penguin2: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Parachoko:

The funny thing be say you fit dey among the hypocrites wey dey wail about the Muslim/Muslim ticket

You wan gamble on a Holy Day because of your hate for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect sad

You wanna preach to me about the “Holy Day”?

Where were you when some Nigerian Muslims who were deployed for Election duty were committing atrocities during the Holy Period?🤔

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Penguin2: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Isobug:

Was it Thisday or Daily Trust that reported it?

Modified
It was Thisday

Good to see you corrected yourself.

You are most likely not an APC boy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Isobug: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Good to see you corrected yourself.

You are most likely not an APC boy
Never, I repeat Never. What will I tell my generation unborn?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by LivingSage: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
You're concern about Tinubu's life more than your rotten away life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Stone03: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why the bey?
Is it your coming ?
If he likes, let him stay away and not even come for swearing in.
We go soon Sabi something by fire by force

Drug daddy
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Anytime he comes back no wahala

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by dododawa1: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Don't you have RELATIVE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Akpu muncher don chop the wrong stone. Na to dey wail remain and more gnashing of teeth grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by kokoA(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Is he coming to your house? What's your business with when he is coming back?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Penguin2: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Isobug:

Never, I repeat Never. What will I tell my generation unborn?
🤣🤣🤣

We are together bro🙌

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by vannessa7(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
He will be back at the right time either tomorrow or another day

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by helinues: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
You people should rest.

It's too early to start another round of wailing after chasing Buhari's shadows for 8 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Derrickfoster1: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
You people should rest.

It's too early to start another round of wailing after chasing Buhari's shadows for 8 years.

So you just choose to be jobless?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Dialpad: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
That's why he is called jagaban... highly unpredictable

BTW, are you so jobless to be masturbating about Tinubu matters ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by AFunJar: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seun
Mynd44
Is this username *AFunJar* not an ethnic slur?
Do you not know the spelling of the slur??
A Fun Jar is a jar full of fun so stop that guilty conscience of yours 🙄
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by DMerciful(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Which holy day? Will there be no killings in Nigeria today?
Parachoko:

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by DMerciful(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
If he sure for you say you bat go come, bet!
LivingSage:
You're concern about Tinubu's life more than your rotten away life
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
you are still on this level? when everyone else has moved on to the next level , people are already lobbying to be senate president, ministers, special advisers, commissioners and so on, yet you are still saying it will not happen, ok ooo dey there

Penguin2:
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow, Monday, 24th April, 2023. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

Now, this day is their next prey. We wait and see.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Critiquing Sahara Reporters / Extra-judicial Murder Of Innocent Nigerians - Viewer Discretion! / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.