Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State (3266 Views)

No Mans Land: Iragbiji,Osun Native Bullied Lagosians To Collect 10% Tax Revenue / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Chnbanc: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

It's not abandoned o it is Thier best and only post office
fück Tinubu..
If him no do anything for his community!!
Come dey beat chest for being a Lagos landlord...
I doubt if him go even win for him community

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
fück Tinubu..
If him no do anything for his community!!
Come dey beat chest for being a Lagos landlord...
I doubt if him go even win for him community

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is the same man that want to develop Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by ajexx(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
so what's the problem now

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by NuruDiddy: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Freelancer2020:
2003 pictures, try and visit iragbiji now, you will see that you're not making any sense, you can only hoodwink those that surrender to be deceived, Iragbiji is a town and not a village, stop picking pics from google, I pass through Iragbiji almost everyday.

I'm not from there anyway.

Use evidence to counter him. If no evidence then sharap

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by NuruDiddy: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Freelancer2020:

Bro why you said that?, Me and you dey fight?, I only refuse to be deceived, I won't engage you fire 4 fire because i know say na politics wan turn you to mad man, you self nice.
Oga show us pictures. Una say PO dey live for Lagos but atleast he goes home and made Agulu look sweet. Look at Thiefnubuhush town with brown roof everywhere. No aluminum zinc there. Tufia.
Lagos developer that cannot develop his father's town. Is that not a withcraft
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Innocentman86: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2022
A drug addict and condemnedd okultic kriminal whom the numerous juju he serves couldn't protect him from peeing and shitting on his own self wants to be president of nigeria.
A man that cant even develop the community they claim he comes from because to me that kriminal is not even nigerian.
We lagosisns should wise up,that old foool has taken us for granted so much.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by techWriter3: 4:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Vawulence inventor
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by ebufa: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Efforts in futile.

behold Afonjanistan! no wonder the afonjanis lust about marrying Igbo damsels...whether their fair genes will rub off these orcs...look at them coneheads and blubber lips! tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Urheadmaster(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2022
The local community is shining and dirty at the same time tongue undecided
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by tungamaje: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Bontafa:

5 Star hotel in irabiji
Old boy you are really funny. What a beautiful 5 star hotel . Was that. where Tinubu lodged before he left for Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by BeardedMeat(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Efforts in futile.
The brown roofs in Iragbiji are just like tinubu's teeth grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by TheSameGuy(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Who'll tell these OBIdient criminals to visit iragbiji and see things themselves.

Iragbiji with one LGA and one LCDA is what OBIdient criminals are disparaging
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Bontafa: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Who'll tell these OBIdient criminals to visit iragbiji and see things themselves.

Iragbiji with one LGA and one LCDA is what OBIdient criminals are disparaging

Asiwaju should go back to the witchcraft ravaged LGA

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by Blake755: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Wow quite town and very neat please Anigreat come oo sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State by orisa37: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Why is he grinning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag / Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna / Deji Of Akure Dethroned - Ordered To Vacate Palace Immediately - I Am Not Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.