Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu (1856 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuagbado: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
All these bastards claiming to be christians are actually bigot islamic terrorists that are well known. They're using taqiya (deceit) trying ti deceive yoruba christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
See talk.
limeta:

People like you are the reason APC could not find a competent Christian in the north
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess you don't have old person in your family.
D old people I hv are much older than Agbado, they are also more agile than Agbado. They don't urinate on their body and their nyash no dey leak.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ah guy you need to change your orientation you actually want to vote along religious and ethnicity line
Tinubuagbado:
All these bastards claiming to be christians are actually bigot islamic terrorists that are well known. They're using taqiya (deceit) trying ti deceive yoruba christians.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

Don't say that...I'm a confirmed Anglican with many church responsibilities ...Nobody can be more Anglican than I am except maybe the priests.... Let's be tolerant of each other's religion....Politics of religion is dangerous now...It won't help those of us that are minority Christians in some areas in the north...

Is it also dangerous for muslims living in Christians areas?
If Muslim/Muslim ticket brings danger what will Christian/Christian ticket bring .
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

People like you are the reason APC could not find a competent Christian in the north
See it's non of my business because I'm not a politician but let's apply sense ..When crises happens now,it's not going to affect Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku instead we the masses suffer ... Christians can make choices from many political parties available...If you know you aren't happy with the choice of candidates of a particular party,vote for another party or you abstain.... Instigating people using religion is what I don't like.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

Is it also dangerous for muslims living in Christians areas?
If Muslim/Muslim ticket brings danger what will Christian/Christian ticket bring .
No Muslim body in the north is openly telling their followers not to vote for Christians in the north unlike the way CAN is pushing.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

See it's non of my business because I'm not a politician but let's apply sense ..When crises happens now,it's not going to affect Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku instead we the masses suffer ... Christians can make choices from many political parties available...If you know you aren't happy with the choice of candidates of a particular party,vote for another party or you abstain.... Instigating people using religion is what I don't like.

As a Christian you should listen to CAN they on your side .
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob mentality they thought Christians will leave other candidates and vote their incompetent peter obi.
I just want CAN to apply sense in whatever they are doing so that it won't cause religious crises in the north next year.We are not happy with their utterances.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

As a Christian you should listen to CAN they on your side .
They should do it with sense not by confrontation...It's dangerous....We all know that the north is a religious crises prone region..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

No Muslim body in the north is openly telling their followers not to vote for Christians in the north unlike the way CAN is pushing.

Kikikiki Just for the fun of it close your eyes and imagine we talking Christian/Christian ticket .
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

They should do it with sense not by confrontation...It's dangerous....We all know that the north is a religious crises prone region..

No amount of sense will bring peace with Muslims
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

Kikikiki Just for the fun of it close your eyes and imagine we talking Christian/Christian ticket .
That is the reason we have more than one political party...There are options...If it's against my conscience,I may decide not to vote... Instead of open confrontation,it's better you use your votes to pass the message...I think it's peaceful that way.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Nyamuri: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol stay where you are bro, nothing will happen.. I'm certain Tinubu will win
Jogs1900:

Honestly,I think CAN wants to cause religious crises because of politics and it's disheartening.I live in Kaduna north, a predominantly Muslim area but because of the kind of game CAN is playing, I will leave for Kaduna south a predominantly Xtian area to feel safe ..If anything happens to Xtians in the north next year, CAN should be held responsible...It's sad.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

That is the reason we have more than one political party...There are options...If it's against my conscience,I may decide not to vote... Instead of open confrontation,it's better you use your votes to pass the message...I think it's peaceful that way.

That exactly what CAN is doing advising Christians of tomorrow's danger and guarding them .
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

That exactly what CAN is doing advising Christians of tomorrow's danger and guarding them .
It's not by confrontation...It's not by doing gra gra.. Doing it openly is bad...When religious violence starts in the north, before you know it ,it turns to north vs south crises.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jogs1900:

It's not by confrontation...It's not by doing gra gra.. Doing it openly is bad...When religious violence starts in the north, before you know it ,it turns to north vs south crises.

Yes is by gra gra i really want CAN to do more
You say you live with them yet you don't understand the language they understand.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol stay where you are bro, nothing will happen.. I'm certain Tinubu will win
I will stay but not with my 2 eyes closed. But CAN needs to be careful with their utterances...The venerable in my parish is just imploring us to vote our conscience not a particular party...Funny enough, he's really encouraging us to vote...

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
limeta:

Yes is by gra gra i really want CAN to do more
You say you live with them yet you don't understand the language they understand.
Hahaha.... Religious crises in the north will escalate to North vs South...That's it ...
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Abdu81: 2:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Jogs1900:
I'm a Christian...CAN can't tell me what to do...We have Christians in all political parties in Nigeria..I will follow my conscience to vote the candidate of my choice without any inducement or coercion whatsoever...As a Christian that lives in the north, CAN is on its own.
Whatever CAN is saying that they won't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket is only on the pages of newspaper... Nothing like that in my church about Muslim Muslim ticke t...I'm an Anglican Christian btw...

Fallen demons claiming christians.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

Meanwhile Christian association should keep their advice .

You are a tribal bigot not christian

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Oksman(m): 3:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

Shame on you for becoming a Christian today.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by PapaHadum: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

suffer no de tire you
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 3:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Its this docility of some of us Christians that made Turkey and Egypt to be Islamized.
They were Christian countries before.

You're just wallowing in historical ignorance
Jogs1900:
I'm a Christian...CAN can't tell me what to do...We have Christians in all political parties in Nigeria..I will follow my conscience to vote the candidate of my choice without any inducement or coercion whatsoever...As a Christian that lives in the north, CAN is on its own.
Whatever CAN is saying that they won't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket is only on the pages of newspaper... Nothing like that in my church about Muslim Muslim ticket...I'm an Anglican Christian btw...
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Aldol: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Same with me, am a Christian and my vote and my household goes to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2022
kettykin:
No genuine Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim ticket only fake and bastardized people

Can't u see it is a coordinated thread open by urchins. And did u notice they are even abusing Chrstians lol. It is their way lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:37am On Oct 24, 2022
DMerciful:
Its this docility of some of us Christians that made Turkey and Egypt to be Islamized.
They were Christian countries before.

You're just wallowing in historical ignorance

Can't u see it is a coordinated thread open by urchins. And did u notice they are even abusing Chrstians lol. It is their way lol

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Lastmessenger2: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

I'm not surprised for this useless post. Agbero will always support agbero. Like father like son as seen in the pics. See their two mouth.

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:

Me too l am a christian from the north l will vote Tinubu
Abdul is a core Islamic name which means slave(of Allah).
Just reminding others who might be deceived
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
I'm not suffer anything mr man.
PapaHadum:

suffer no de tire you
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Jogs1900:
Whatever CAN is saying that they won't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket is only on the pages of newspaper... Nothing like that in my church about Muslim Muslim ticket...I'm an Anglican Christian btw...
If any political party floats a Christian-Christian ticket, not even 1 muslim will vote them,not even the ones from the candidate's village.
Talk like this is why the muslims are emboldened and want to wipe Christians away from the north.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2022
And so we have Muslim bearing Christian name too .What about sulaimon?
CaptainAyub:

Abdul is a core Islamic name which means slave(of Allah).
Just reminding U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court updates,3rd July 2023. / Labour Party Accuse Peter Obi Of Using Elder Brother's Certificate / "I Regret Voting For Tinubu" - Yoruba Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.